Am

Serenade me a Tomorrow

Kim Jongin

Disgust filled me and i just wanted to throw up. Suho's words came back to me and i couldn't help but feel nauseous. 

"Jongin?" 

I looked at Kyungsoo who was at the door. I faked a smile and he smiled back but all i felt was disgust.

There was no racing hearts or blushing cheeks.

It was only disgust.

His sudden calming attitude to his perfect voice and smiled. It all made sense and i just felt disgusted knowing that i fell for it. That i fell for such a cheap trick. 

"I have to go home. There is an uh....Emergency at home."

I continued to fake a smile, racing out of the house without even looking back to see his expression.

Hand on the wall, i held my throat.

Vomit came out and i felt my color drain out.

Disgusting.

And yet the person i was least likely to see appeared, no emotions shown on his face.

The last thing i remembered before blacking out, was a flash of emotion crossing his face.

Was it nervousness or happiness?

I don't remember and i probably never will. 


Do Kyungsoo's POV

I could tell that sadness was evident on my face but i just smiled bitterly and walked back to the kitchen.

The kimchi spaghetti that was decorating neatly and placed on the table seemed to look back at me sadly.

And so that day i ate alone. I ate a big pot of kimchi spaghetti alone.

Crying with no end as i thought of all the ways the day could have ended.

The lit candles were burnt out and i could only cry endlessly wishing that we could have been eating together.

Little did i realize the light, blinking in my room from the clock.