That

Serenade me a Tomorrow

Do Kyungsoo's POV
I didn't know whether i hated or loved being perfect. The perfect lies that came out of my mouth without me even flinching. Something about the way Jongin was acting showed that he didn't want to leave. Not because of me but because after this he had something he didn't want to go to. His eyes kept traveling to the clock as he tightened his hold on his drink whenever time had passed.

"I have to go home now." I lied, eyeing his every movement. The way he sadly smiled as his eyes were filled with pain, screaming to me to not leave. Jongin nodded, bidding me a goodbye before walking away. I followed him silently as regret filled my heart at his dull aura. "Is this why you became perfect? To stalk him?" I turned, shocked to see Suho staring at me.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out. Staring at the ground comforted me as Suho waited for my answer. He seemed to understand how i felt as he walked away, leaving me alone with emotions flooding in my mind. I hate this part. Watching Jongin leave without being to even move. Not being able to even think of an excuse when Suho came.

I sighed turning away, walking heartlessly.

Why did i decide to be perfect?


Suho's POV

"Young love." I smiled to myself as i watched kyungsoo walk away. I turned away, walking towards my destination. A familiar man with brown hair and dark chocolate eyes, stood in front of me blocking my view. "I give up." His voice laced around my eyes as my smile grew. His eyes begged for mercy which made me pity him. "I want to stop playing this ridiculous game with you." I tilted my head, eyes mocking him.

"Oh, who is this? Experiment KAI940114. The man who loved my games."

He flinched making me chuckle. "What can i say? You're quite a playboy! Oh Sehun and now Do Kyungsoo." I roared in laughter as he tensed up. "What do you want from me?" His voice trembled, making me want to more. 

Why me anyway?

His thoughts crossed my mind making my anger grow. "I can end your life any day." I spoke up, gaining my courage again. I could see him shrink as my words but i couldn't help it. "You're my puppet." I flinched at my own words which seemed to hurt me more than him. "One wrong move and your string will break. Then guess that happens? You die."

I wish i could take back my words but it was too late. He nodded, weakly walking away. I bit my lip, frustrated at my harsh words. I ran my fingers through my hair as i internally screamed.

One more week of this nonsense.

One more week.