Queen Of Eyeliner

Super... Dad? Eh, Close Enough.

Shakily standing on a kitchen stood, the four year old girl struggled to reach for the house phone. Stretching her chubby fingers just a little more, she smiled brightly as she grasped the cordless phone tightly in her hand. Without a thought in mind, she plopped quite ungracefully down onto the said kitchen stood she was standing on.

 

Punching in the number on the beauty card that her mom had stashed in her purse, she held the phone to her tiny ears.

 

There was a long buzzing sound on the phone before a lady spoke into the phone, “This is the Beauty House, how may I help you?”

 

“I want to buy… eye...liner?” The words stumbled out of the little girl’s mouth in unsteady syllables. “I want eye… liner.”

 

“You want eyeliner, sweetheart?”

 

“Yes, eyeliner.”

 

“Oh. I’m sorry to tell you but our eyeliner is out of stock.”

 

“What?! Whyyyyyy?” At that moment, Xiumin came into the kitchen to figure out what all the fuss was about. And to say that he wasn’t shock to find his daughter on the telephone with someone was an understatement.

 

Hastily stepping forward, he picked up his daughter and whispered frantically. “Sweetie, what are you doing on the phone? Give it to me.”

 

“No!” She shrieked at her father words as she returned to the lady she was on the phone with. “No! I want eyeliner!”

“I’m sorry, miss, but we’ve run out of stock on our eyeliners.”

 

“Why? Do you know who my uncle is?! Byun Baekhyun! And I’m his niece! And I need eyeliner!”

 

It was then that Xiumin figured that he should stop his little princess from going forward and blackmailing the poor lady on the other line. Taking the phone out of his daughter’s hand, he placed it back on the receiver and looked at his daughter in the eyes.

 

“Okay. Confession time.” Brushing a lock of black hair behind her little ears, Xiumin asked. “Who were you calling and why do you need eyeliner?”

 

Whipping the card from behind her, she presented it to him. “This! And I need eyeliner for my Halloween costume!”

 

“Okay… but doesn’t your mom have some eyeliner you can borrow?” Xiumin raised his eyebrow.

 

“But I used it all.”

 

“What?... How did you…,” shaking his head, Xiumin didn’t even bother asking. Smiling tenderly at his little girl, he proceeded to ask, “Alright. But why did you bring Uncle Baekhyun into the talk?”

 

“Because he’s the Queen of Eyeliner Land. His words rules all.”

 

At those words, Xiumin couldn’t help but burst out laughing uncontrollably as he held his daughter close and kissed her forehead.


Those words were pretty true. Baekhyun’s eyeliner was gorgeous.


[A/N]: Had some time in one of my classes so this happened~ Hope you guys liked it :) Comments, Subscribes, and Upvotes are appreciated~

xoxo, KP