Bratty But Irresistible Genes

Super... Dad? Eh, Close Enough.

“Yah, Yah!” Sehun dropped the bottle of milk and dashed back into the living room as a loud screech reached his ears.

 

Careful not to trip over the baby toys laying hazardously around the room, he scooped his son into his arms. As he picked his son up into his arms though, the one year old refused to let go of the cat’s ear, yanking it with him. To which, the cat meowed loudly in response.

 

Sighing, Sehun sat down on the floor with his son in his lap. Prying his son’s chubby fingers off of the poor cat’s ear, he scolded his son, “I know you get your bratty genes from me but please give the cat some mercy.”

 

His son merely stared wide eyes up at him, tugging on the fur coat of the cat, “Kitty!”

 

“Yes, kitty.” Pulling at his chubby fingers again, Sehun cooed, “Now let the kitty go. Good boys let kitties go.”

 

Drool dripping from his mouth, Sehun watched as his son blabbed out, “Good boy.”

 

Nodding, Sehun agreed, “Yes, you are. Now let kitty go.”

 

“I wuv kitty.”

 

“Yes, but you have to let him go.”

 

“KITTY!” At his scream, his son tugged on the cat’s ear even harder, earning a loud hiss from the said cat. “Soft!”

 

Groaning, Sehun grasped his son’s other hand and placed it on his head.  “Kitty is soft but daddy’s hair is also soft. See?”

 

His son’s mouth was agape and he immediately released the poor cat’s ear from his clutch, to which the cat dashed underneath the couch. The minute he released the cat, his other hand found its way into Sehun’s messy bangs. Without another thought, he pulled and yanked on it. With his lips settling into a grimace, Sehun picked his son off his lap and carried him to the kitchen. Sehun winced as his son pulled a little too hard on a particular strand of hair. 

Grumbling, Sehun kissed his son on the forehead, “You’re lucky you got my irresistible genes as well…”


[A/N]: Quick, cute Sehun scenario I slammed out when I was supposed to write a history paper instead~