TEASER #02.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗
 
teaser two

 

 

Time was ticking, the trainer looked at his watch with a disappointed look on his face. Never had one of his fellow trainees be late for a lesson. Not one. The door was slammed open, revealing a petite girl, her copper brown hair still in the progress of being combed. "Sorry I'm late. My alarm clock was broken and my parents wanted to talk to me about something urgent and—"

The male, looking up from his watched, stared at the younger with very disappointed and attentive eyes. "No worries," he said while putting his arm down, putting both his arms in a crossed posture. "But you should apologize to your peers, Valerie. You kept them waiting for almost half an hour. We were about to start class without you, but the others wanted to be fair and wait."

Valerie ruffled her already messy hair before bowing, "I'm very sorry to you guys for being late. I promise it won't happen again." She stood up with an apologetic gaze, that pained a few of her fellow trainees. Never had they seen someone feel and look so sorry, especially for a small mishap that is not all too big of a worry. Yet one of them looked pissed, most likely because Valerie was late thus causing the other trainee to have a shorter amount of training time. There were many cases where one would be pissed for something that differs from the other, and that one person was usually Hoyeon. Hoyeon did not dislike Valerie, although at the current moment she did, but she just wished to have the exact time frame to dance her little heart out.

"Now," the trainer had heaved a sigh while Valerie threw her napsack to the side along with the others. "Due to our small problem, we won't be having a training session today. No, it's not because of Valerie." The other trainees stared at their trainer with a questionable glance, although Valerie looked relieved as she began to put her hair into a high ponytail.

"Then, why did we come today," a younger girl with curly, dark brown hair had questioned. Her eyes squinting in curiosity. The trainer looked at her, smiling, "Well I was told that the CEO was coming to watch a practice of you twenty girls. He asked me specifically for all of you girls to pair up; maximum of nine to a group. You can either perform solo, duo, trio— whatever you would like, but please make sure that you all perform something. Performances start today and continue tomorrow at noon, so if you would like to perform today please step forward."

Not everyone stepped forward, maybe a few people but it was not many. Those that stepped forward had the stamina and performance level of an idol, so those few were likely to become huge stars. If they did not then they would most likely become huge names throughout the company. "Ah, you few are brave. Would you five like to form one group and have the practice area to yourself now?" The five looked at one another. They all had nothing wrong with each other so they nodded in unison. "All right. The rest of you may either go into the other practice room and talk it out with each other whether or not you would like to perform today or tomorrow. I'll see some of you tonight at 7p.m. The rest of you who will perform tomorrow may stay in the larger practice room to study. I hope you all will have a great rest of the day and good luck to those few who will perform today."

The trainees bowed, thanking the trainer for the information. Although most wished to have a training session, the few were glad that the CEO took time out of his schedule in order to preview and be a critic towards what they need to improve on and what they are doing correctly. All that was left for the few who were performing tonight was a song to choose and the luck to surpass the expectations of their CEO.

 


 

"Thank you for those decided to let us watch in on how well you're all doing as trainees," the CEO, along with the three member of MBLAQ and Kim Jae Hyun, were sitting in chairs that were pushed against the mirror of the practice room, clipboards and pens in hand. Only ten girls had shown up while the rest were on the sidelines, watching their 'competition.' The CEO clasped his hands together, resting them on the table, "For those that are here to watch, I welcome you to the first day of our viewing. For those that are here to perform, I wish you luck. The first performance please step up front and introduce yourself." Five girls got up from their sitting positions and stood in front of the CEO, MBLAQ and Jae Hyun. "Hello, please introduce yourselves and what you will be performing."

The five bowed in unison before a girl with long brown locks began to speak, "Hello, we don't have an official name so I hope that won't penalize us in any way."

"That's completely all right, please introduce yourself," the CEO spoke with a sincere smile.

The one who spoke first bowed, "Hello, my name is Nyx Cruz and I'm from Huntington Beach, California, but I was born in Toledo, Philippines."

A girl with silver-colored hair bowed, her snapback almost falling off, "Hello, my name is Lee Jihyun and I'm born and raised in Daegu."

A taller girl, most likely the tallest of them, spoke aloud. Her black hair flipping around, "Hello! My name Carlita Santiago, but I go by Song Ritae or Caritae. Ah! I'm from Port Alegre, Brazil."

The rest of them, Sumin and Carlee, suitly followed in the same way the first three had. The CEO nodded as everyone marked down each name. The girls on the sidelines took note of the way they introduced themselves as well, keeping a mental note to introduce themselves in an identical way as they did. "Thank you, you may get started," the CEO signaled Jae Hyun to begin the track as the five quickly prepared.

The CEO eyed them before speaking aloud first, "Either the fact you only had a few hours to prepare or you didn't prepare yourselves quite well, the performance was not the best. Nyx and Ritae, you two displayed Krystal and Victoria quite well. You both had a lot of power, but Nyx I believe you're pushing yourself a tad too much, no? This dance is not meant to be something to put a lot of effort into. Yes, if you were to perform this live it's likely that you need to put effort, but too much effort into a performance can cause complications. Your vocals are also lacking, but we will fix that as soon as we can."

Mir of MBLAQ spoke up as well, "I'm quite good friends with f(x), not to brag or anything, but I am. You all potrayed them differently. Sumin, you were in charge of Luna right? Well, Luna puts a lot of power into her performance and I think you're lacking that criteria. Uh, Jihyun! The way you potrayed Amber was all right, but I can tell you were unsure of yourself since you were behind at certain times throughout the performance. And the one that potrayed Sulli, Carlee right? Overall you did well. I would say that you should work on being powerful and displaying Sulli with a kind of... tender and cutesy attitude. The one that displayed Victoria, Ritae. you did well. You correctly hit the moves and it was overall well. No definite mistakes, but I would make sure to breathe as you move or have a small break. I can tell you're unsure of your breathing abilities, which can cause problems when singing or rapping or maybe even make you lightheaded. Yet all of you girls did well. Big thumbs up for me, Seungho and G.O!" The three MBLAQ members gave a thumbs up and a bright smile, making the all the girls laugh, some even fall in love with their quirky charms.

"Thank you girls, you may be seated. Next performance please?"

 


 

The last performance was a solo, one of the only solos that had chosen to perform that day. She had an outfit prepared in the knick of time, but her appearance was rather different to the others, most likely for her tanned skin and her eyes saying 'I'm unsure about myself.' She bowed, "Hello my name is Han Hoyeon and I'm a born and raised Daegu girl. Please treat me well."

Jae Hyun spoke after she had completed her performance, "I enjoyed your performance, and I believe you potrayed the iness Hyorin brings to her performance quite well. You're technique was also well done."

"The one thing I would work on is your singing abilities," G.O said. Yes, Hoyeon had sang the whole song, but minor mishaps had caused her to slightly fail in that category. "I can see what you enjoy more than another, and you chose dancing over singing. But if you want to make it big the one thing to look out for is singing and dancing altogether. Your voice was quite shaky, which happens when you're tired or slightly unprepared." Her facial expression changed into a sour one as she bit her lip, containing her anger at the idol. "I can also see now that you're not happy with my comment." One of the girls, Valerie, let out a small laugh before covering . Hoyeon snapped her head towards Valerie, eyeing her. Valerie apologized, but Hoyeon still had the sour expression she had earlier.

"I do agree with G.O," Seungho said, putting a hand on G.O's shoulder. "I see where you're coming from, though; preferring one thing over the other. But I do believe that you should work with your singing abilities, maybe take another small class for it, or I can teach you one-on-one." Seungho winked which made Hoyeon chuckle a bit, rolling her eyes at his way of 'flirting.' G.O shook his head at his fellow leader, telling him not to flirt with the fellow trainees. "Fine, but I do wish you take our opinion on your singing abilities to mind."

Hoyeon bowed while thanking each person with a soft, yet bitter, smile. She turned around, meeting eye-to-eye with Valerie. She rolled her eyes, which had only offended Valerie quite a bit. They were friends, yes, but sometimes Valerie would make sour remarks that slightly pisses off Hoyeon. Like Valerie being late not too long ago.

"Thank you for those who had performed today. We will continue the rest tomorrow. Good luck to the rest and have a nice night."

15%2B-%2B1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 update number five
 
.
    FEBRUARY 26, 2015 : 09:43PM, EST
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
lol i'm sorry for making Valerie and Hoyeon so pissed at each other but I wanted to start drama LOL. this update is a bit late but i hope you understand since i have to prepare for a presentation on tuesday and a debate on how the compass is a better invention than the mobile phone. (help please? lol i'm not asking much just a general opinion as to if you guys think the compass is better than the mobile phone -). so i'll be busy for awhile. heh. anyway! i hope you'll understand. :-)

« lmao my legit mood rn