vii.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗

connie
Today was a special day for myself and my better half, Aaron. It was our anniversary and we were going to spend quality time together, despite my busy schedule with my members. Although it was quite a struggle trying to squeeze in time for Aaron, I was able to work something with Hyomi and Hyunsik. Although I have not told any of my members that I was in a relationship, I had a feeling that Eight already knew about Aaron. Well, of course. Eight and I were roommates anyway, so I guess she would find out some day. Besides, I knew about Eight and JB since she had left for GOT7's dorm a month or so ago.I was heading to a broadway show a few towns down from our dorm, yet I had a feeling that I was being watched.

Although that was a normal feeling for idols and actors, but this time I felt as if I was really being watched. I looked around, pulling my mask over my nose and my cap down more, but I only saw a large crowd behind me. I shrugged, thinking that I was just my imagination, before entering the car that Aaron was driving. "Princess," Aaron smiled in my direction before I sent an eyesmile back towards him. I pulled down my mask, only to follow up with a soft peck on his lips. I could taste the mint flavor that lingered on his lips from the gum that he was chewing on. Although I do not prefer a minty kind of flavor, at least he was keeping his breath fresh. We quickly drove down to the musical showcase since it was going to start soon.

It was a quiet drive down, considering that our usual conversations were full of laughter and words. Today was quite different, though. Although it was our anniversary, it did not feel like our past anniversaries. I opened my mouth to speak, but my teeth clenched together as if it was a bad idea to speak at this time. I heaved a sigh before looking out the window of Aaron's car, thinking that it may possibly be due to his jetlag from coming in to Seoul a few days ago.

As soon as we got to our destination I was about to open the car door until Aaron suddenly clicked the 'lock' button on his left side. A gasp left my lips before my body fully turned in his direction, "What are you —" Before I could even finish my sentence he pulled me into a long and awaiting kiss. My eyes were fluttering at his sudden actions, but I could tell his kiss was due to him missing me all these years because of training and debuting. Our small kiss quickly turned into a make out session that did not go any farther, although we both thought it would. Although we though we would go farther, we did not think of the pictures and videos of us that would soon surface.

.

gummy
"Gummy," Jinyoung, who was dressed quite nicely, ran up to me. His arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace, which was something that I missed from my cousin. Today, Jinyoung invited me to watch their music video in the making for their comeback 'Sweet Girl,' which I had helped him with the lyrics for. Yet, to be safe, they introduced their song as solely Jinyoung's work in order for my CEO not to get mad at the fact I helped someone from another company, even if he was my cousin.

"Hey," I laughed while in the hug, prying him off afterwards, "Why'd you ask me to come?" He looked at me before dragging me towards a man who seemed to be in his early-to-mid fourties. He pushed me in front of him, a smile evident on his face, "This is her. This is Gummy."

I turned my head towards him, "What are you doing?" Before Jinyoung could reply, the older man spoke, "What he's doing is giving me a lead girl for the music video. Jinyoung, she is as pretty as you described her as." Jinyoung dipped his head in a nod while looking at me with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes before turning towards what seemed to be the director.

"My name's Jeon Jikuk and I'm the director of their music video," Jikuk extended his hand out towards me and I complied with a bow and shake. I introduced myself as well and, of course, I mentioned that I was a member of a rising girl group, "I'm Gummy, the leader of rising girl group, YTT."

"I'm quite familiar with your background as a member of the girl group," He let go of my hand and smiled. "My son's quite a fan of YTT, so he'd be quite jealous to see me with a member."

I laughed, "Well, I could always give him a signature or mail a signed album to him once I gather the rest of YTT." He laughed as well, "My son actually bought a signed album and currently his room is filled with pictures of YTT."

I let out an 'ah,' "Well, maybe if my schedule let's us, maybe a personal meet-and-greet with me, the girls, and your son?"

"That would actually make his day," He let out a chuckle before suddenly getting serious with a smile, "I'll think about it, but what would make my day right now is getting you dressed and acting."

"Ah," I was about to turn to talk to Jinyoung, but he was long gone without a bye. I tsked at my cousin before turning towards the director, "May I ask why I was chosen?"

"Well, our original leading lady was suppose to be a trainee that their company recommended, but she got really ill before the first day of shooting," Jikuk took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. He put his glasses back on and looked at me, "And when we heard about that, Jinyoung recommended you to take her place. The other members, too, asked for you. You must be really close to them, huh?"

"Yeah, well, Jinyoung is my cousin anyway," I nodded before eyeing Jinyoung, who looked at me from far away. Suddenly the director gave me a look, "Oh? Well, are you okay with acting like a couple to Jinyoung? In the script, the leading girl is to act like a couple with every member."

I blinked. I wasn't phased with being a couple with Jinyoung, but being a couple with Sandeul? Baro would be fine since we're close friends, like two peas in a pod. Gongchan was kind of like that 'son I always wanted,' so acting like a couple with him wouldn't really bother me as much as Sandeul. CNU and I aren't as close with each other as Baro or Gongchan, but he takes good care of me when I'm around, so I wouldn't be bothered with him. Sandeul, though, is quite the awkward ball when he's around me. I admire his singing, yes, but I have my second thoughts on acting with him.

.

rie
"Jin Jin," I waved towards the BTS members who were coming in our direction from their performance. We were getting ready to do our final performance of 'Genie' until I saw Jin and s coming. As for my own members, I was the first to leave the dressing room in order to meet up with Jin.

"Yah, I told you not to call me 'Jin Jin.' We're exactly the same age," Jin shouted at me, only to laugh about it in the end. I laughed as well, followed by the rest of s. I shook my head before ruffling Jin's hair and calling him 'Jin Jin' once again, "Ah, you guys did great!"

"Ah, speak for yourself, miss long legs," Jimin playfully winked at me before Jin elbowed him harshly with an innocent smile. Jimin held his arm in pain, looking at Jin who had a look that said 'I'm going to kill you if you do that again.' Jimin soon escaped to the comfort of their maknae and hid behind him.

"Aye, Jiminnie, I don't have that long of legs," Jimin had always called me long legs ever since I wore shorts to the 'War of Hormones' music video shoot, and since YTT had a comeback which lead me to wearing shorts again, the nickname of 'miss long legs' did not disappear. Jimin was about to hug me, since that's what usually would happen once i say something along the lines of not having long legs, but Jin quickly stopped him.

Everyone began to 'ooh' at Jin, since they knew Jin had a thing for me. I knew that he had an interest in me ever since the 'War of Hormone' shooting. Although that was our first meeting, it did not feel like it was. Since we shared the same birthday and birth year, we instantly clicked and became great friends even though we were from different companies. To the KPOP industry, we were known as the '120292 couple,' or 'same birthday couple.' Since we were quite comfortable with each other, people had suspected that we would end up getting together at some point, but no such thing happened. We were both still single and still not looking to date until we had finished our career as idols.

I sent them on their way after bidding them a goodbye, and as I began walking to the stage when I heard the other girls were already there, BTS's maknae pulled on my wrist. I turned around, only to see that Jungkook was sulking. My mouth opened into an 'o' at the sight of him. I was about to ask what he was doing, but his next few words hit me.

Hard.

He looked up at me, his eyes red with tears, "Why won't you like me the way you like hyung?"

.

dani
Today was my first time being on 'Running Man' with Yeonyul and Rie, and I was quite excited to be on the show. Although I was not a fan of sports or succeeded in the athletic department, but Yeonyul was pretty good at sports. As for Rie, who had done more sports than I could imagine. Between the three of us, Yeonyul and Rie wer more of the athletic type. Which is why she was put on the opposing team once we were given our tasks.

The theme for today was an anime theme, which Yeonyul and Rie were most excited about. Considering that they both love animes and manhwas, they began to shriek with excitement. I was not one for animes, but I enjoyed cartoons. Since the two and Lya would usually be watching anime at the dorm either alone or together, I did not dislike it. The PD began to explain what we would be doing today, "Today, there will be two seperate teams. One will be the ghoul team and the other will be what we call the 'GCC' team. Today's theme; Seoul Ghoul."

"Eh," Gary exclaimed as he walked up to their PD, "Are you plagiarising 'Tokyo Ghoul' by saying 'Seoul Ghoul'? What's the difference?"

"We're in Seoul. That's the difference," Haha pulled Gary back to his side, which caused the others to laugh as Gary and Haha began to shout at each other for a petty thing. The giraffe of the group then exclaimed, "Isn't GCC just the CCG from the anime backwards? Yah!" The Running Man group began to shout at their PD, who began to get flustered.

The PD held up the megaphone, "This isn't my idea. Blame the writers and please keep calm." The set began to quiet down for a second until the men on the set began to shout playfully at their writers, who were hiding behind stacks of paper they had in hand.

Once all the commotion had calmed down, the PD seperated us into two groups and gave us our tasks. The 'ghoul' team consisted of Jaesuk, Haha, Rie, Gary, as well as myself. Our task was to stay alive from the GCCs by either taking their nametags off, which would cause them to 'die,' or by escaping. The 'GCC' team consisted of Jihyo, Yeonyul, Jongkook, Sukjin and Kwangsoo whose task was to 'kill off' the ghoul team by taking their nametags.

The catch, though, was that the ghoul team would be wearing masks and have a 'weapon' of their choosing while the GCC team will have to choose a random briefcase that holds their own 'weapon.' The weapon is something that will either help you escape from the opposing team or it will help you gain their nametags in some way. If a member of the GCC team chooses to use the 'weapon' in their case on one individual, they will not be able to use it again. Therefore, the 'ghoul' team had an advantage over the others in regards of using their 'weapons.'

Once we finished the briefing of the task at hand, we all went to our seperate cars that will bring us to the location of the 'game.' As Jaesuk drove, I sat with Rie and Gary in the back while Haha sat up front in the passenger's seat. Haha made a comment towards Gary about him sitting with two girls, which made Gary flustered, "Ah, this is really an honor, but Jihyo will always have my heart."

The car filled with laughter, but Jaesuk's comment made it quite awkward, especiailly for me. "Oh, right! Dani shouldn't be cheating on Jongsuk either."

.

joyce
After our 'Genie' promotions ended, there was nothing else for the members to do. Well, just me, actually. Eight was chosen to be part of a new show and then sometime after she would join 'Real Men,' so she was the most busiest of all of us. Connie was asked to sing an OST or two for 'Descendants of the Sun.' Dani, Rie, and Yeonyul had gone to participate in 'Running Man,' which I was also asked to join, but I declined due to my lack of rest with our promotions. Lya wasn't really as busy as I was, but she was still sad about Nae.O's leave, so she decided to walk and enjoy a leader-maknae day with Gummy. That left me alone at the dorm.

I began to play with my bracelet that Zelo had given me on my birthday. His bracelet is actually the only one I keep on no matter what, even in the shower I would still be wearing it. It's something that I treasured with all my heart since he was in that lawsuit. Now that he's out of it, I didn't want to bother him as much since he might be busy with practicing and a potential comeback with BAP. So, the bracelet gave me the feeling as if he was with me.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. Thinking it was Zelo who texted me to meet with me, I replied with an 'okay' into meeting him at a café near my dorm.

Once I got to the café, I tried looking for Zelo. I made sure I was completely covered from head to toe; a hat and mask to cover most of my face, a pair of joggers and a baggy shirt in order for people not to completely recognize me while I was out. Then someone walked up to me. I pulled my cap lower in order for the shadow to cover my eyes, yet the person who walked up to me was someone who I really didn't expect to meet instead, "Zico."

"I'm glad you decided to meet me," Zico quietly spoke to me in order for the people around us not to recognize his deep voice. All I did was blink. Did I agree to meet Zico instead of Zelo? I pulled out my phone to see if it was really Zico while he guided me towards an empty table by the window.

I really did say yes to meeting Zico.

"I just wanted to ask you something," I looked up at him and that's when I noticed that he wasn't as as fully shielded from potential photographers as I was. He wore a a jacket with bright colors and jeans, while he only covered his face with a mask and fake glasses.

"What is it, Zico," My reply to him sounded like it hurt him, seeing that his eyes seemed to be pained. I was hoping it hurt him, though, since he hurt me not too long ago, practically three years ago.

"Do you want to go out with me again?"

.

yeonyul
"I can't believe I can't sing for a week," I was admitted into the hospital after my roommate noticed that my breathing wasn't my usual self. Although it was weird of her to even help me by telling our manager as soon as possible, but I guess it's in her nature. Yet, how does she know that my breathing wasn't the same?

"Your lymph nodes had swelled up drastically when you came in," The doctor was filling out a form on the computer, putting down that I'll be in the hospital for no more than a week. "Thankfully you were brought in before anything bad happened to you."

"Yeah," I nodded my head. I guess I should thank Rie for noticing rather than ignoring me completely.

Then there was a knock on the door and, of course, it's the one person I have mixed feelings for. Rie. She peeked her head through the crack of the door, "Excuse me?"

"Ah, you must be Rie, yes," The doctor had an evident smile, and Rie bowed respectfully towards him. He did the same. "You're friend here is going to be in the hospital for a week, so she won't be attending any schedules. Once she returns, though, she has to rest her vocal chords for, I would say, about four to five days; just to be on the safe side."

Rie dipped her head in a nod, but suddenly my mouth became dry when the doctor called me her 'friend.' Sure, we shared a room together, but ever since we were trainees together, I always had a disliking towards her.

The doctor soon left after talking to Rie about my do's and don'ts for the next few weeks. Yet, I had an odd feeling that Rie wasn't completely paying attention to him. I bet she was thinking that the do's were don'ts and the don'ts were do's, just to mess with me. I heaved a sigh as she pulled a chair beside my bed. I turned my head towards the window away from her, but that was no use. She started talking to me.

"How are you," I could hear her moving the chair, and all I did was move myself in my bed.

"Good."

"Are you sure?"

"Mm."

"Okay."

The room soon got quiet, the sound of car horns and yelling outside became more louder than the thoughts in my head. Although the atmosphere in the room was awkward, I was kind of liking the quietness, yet at the same time I wasn't. Is that weird?

"Okay, look," Rie began to talk again, but the tone of her voice changed. It sounded more... demanding. It's not the first time I heard her voice like that, considering that we would bicker and fight a handful of times to the point that fans would question if we're friends or not. And because of our indirect bickering in public and private, articles about our 'friendship' began to come out. Of course our company would say we're friends, but I wasn't so sure about it then.

Rie patted my shoulder and I snapped my head towards her, an abrupt 'what' coming out of my mouth. She sighed, putting her hand back down to her lap, "Look, I know you hate me. And I kind of hate you, too, but my reason is only because you hate me. Why do you even hate me in the first place?"

.

eight
Today was the start of a new filming of a new dance show competition. Ever since I had gotten better at her dancing, and had even showcased it by winning the title of "y dance queen" on 'Weekly Idol,' I have been chosen to be apart of this new show.

From what the PD had told me about the show, it was somewhat of a mix between 'Dancing With The Stars' and Super Junior's 'Miracle [Show].' The show would allow for the stars of that week to dance with someone of the fans' choosing, and altogether the points would be added as well as multiplied by ten, which would be the amount of money given to teenagers or families that are going through hardships in their lives. They will be encouraging them to pursue their dreams, if it were teenagers, by finding role models that they could look up to in the career profession that they will or choose to join. With the help of the stars who appear on the show, they will realize that nothing's impossible and they can do it, even if it seems that the odds are against them.

Once the show had started, the MCs, who were Leeteuk of Super Junior and Gain of Brown Eyed Girls, introduced the show as well as explain as to what it was. Soon after the guests of the next few episodes were finally revealed to the public one by one.

"SHINee's Key and Taemin!"

"YTT's Eight and Lya!"

"GOT7's Mark and JB!"

"Sistar's Bora and Dasom!"

"Actor Song Joongki!

"T-Ara's Jiyeon!"

Once the MCs were done introducing each of the ten stars of Korea, we were then paired up based on an online poll posted on their website prior to the first episode. The pairs were as followed: Mark-Jiyeon, Key-Bora, Lya-Taemin, Joongki-Dasom, and me (Eight)-JB. Once we were paired up we were given the task to choose what style of dance we wanted to do, and considering that JB and I were a couple we decided on a romantic theme. The MCs left us to choose in individual rooms along with a cameraman who was told to watch our every move. Once JB and I reached our room, we had the same exact thoughts.

"Remember BoA's duet in 'Make Your Move' where they were dancing in that studio," I asked JB, who seemed pretty out of it. "I guess that's a no. Hold on." I pulled out my phone and searched for the video on YouTube.

After showing the video to JB, I continued on with my little speech, "What if we did that, but like our own rendition of it? Besides, her fifteenth year anniversary of debuting is coming up soon, so I thought it would be a good idea to do this."

JB snapped his fingers, "Right! We could do it as a tribute to her as a celebration! Great thinking, ba— I mean, Eight. Good job!" He patted my head, nervously laughing off his small mishap by almost saying 'babe' on live TV. I slapped his hand away with a straight face before emitting a small laugh.

As soon as we completed our thought process, we proceeded to an empty room to dance out our thoughts. Despite moving quickly with this, considering we had only two days to figure out a choreography, we had great ideas. One idea, that we both liked, was the fact that our ending would be something extraordinary.

JB looked at me as we finished watching the video of BoA's duet dance with Derek a second time, "What if we kissed at the end?"

.

lya
I stared at the empty bed beside mine while Gummy carressed my head. It hasn't even been a day since Naomi left, and I'm still waiting for her to occupy the space on the bed. Since the time she left to go back to the states, I was just a mess. My unnies began to worry about me, but I told them I was fine. Yet, I never said I was lying.

Tears began to form, "When will Naomi come back?" I looked towards Gummy who just looked at me with her 'I'm sorry' eyes. I sighed, knowing that Naomi won't be coming back for quite some time.

"Hey," Joohyuk walked in unexpectedly. I wiped my newly fallen tears and looked at Joohyuk, trying to make the same gaze I always make when he's in the same room as me, "Why are you even here?"

He made a pained expression and winced, "Ouch, that hurt, Lya. Gummy, can I talk to her in private? Don't worry I'll keep it PG." Gummy laughed at his corny joke, yet he only looked at me for a reaction. He must really want me to laugh or smile— anything besides crying my eyes out. As she was heading out of the room, she patted Joohyuk's back, telling him to be careful of what he says.

Once Gummy was out, Joohyuk closed the door behind him and walked over to Nae.O's bed. All I did, though, was stare blankly at the floor where the pillows Naomi and I would throw at each other used to be. I could sense that he was staring at me, trying to get my attention. To avoid him telling me anything that would upset me even more, since that's how he is, my head snapped up. He smiled, "Nae.O would like to see you smile. How about you smile, hm?"

He proceeded to kneel down in front of me, physically trying to form a smile with his forefingers, "Turn that frown, upside-down!" Once he succeeded in making a 'smile,' I quickly slapped his hands away and went back to a frown, "I'm not in the mood for your games, Joohyuk." Suddenly his lips formed into a frown as well as he stood up and sat next to me.

All I wanted was to be comforted, someone to hug; not what Joohyuk tried to do. He's always fun and games, even when someone isn't having their best days. I know that what's he's trying to do is cheer the person up, but I'm not like those people who will become cheerful.

At that moment it was the first time I cried in front of Joohyuk and hugged him.

 

15%2B-%2B1
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note !
 
.
SEPTEMBER 06, 2015 : 9:09PM, EST
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
+ did the quick and long update get you like asdfghjkl hahah. it's just a little present for my almost two month absence. :-) this one is basically something to show what the girls were up to in the span of the time i was gone. does this suffice? haha. anyway, there's a poll for you guys! from what you've read above, who's teaser do you want to see in the next update? how i'll do this is whoever has the most votes i'll make their chapter shown (all of the character chapters were already written in advance and are currently hidden). the second most will be after and so on and so forth. SO your job is just to vote below for who's you want to see first! can be your own character or another, but the updates will be based off the votes (if there is none, i'll do it based on who came first with the teaser/s). if there's a tie, i'll do whoever is the eldest. link to poll below!

Who's teaser do you want to see/read first?

+ again i have another story with bts' jungkook and uniq's seungyoun called 'First Class Ticket.' that's rated M for mature content and potential triggers/cussing/abuse. if you haven't checked it out yet, the link is below! : - )

www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1001976


+ nae.o will be missed from ytt. < 3
(leaving this message just bc)