viii.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗

lya
I stared at the empty bed beside mine while Gummy carressed my head. It hasn't even been a day since Naomi left, and I'm still waiting for her to occupy the space on the bed. Since the time she left to go back to the states, I was just a mess. My unnies began to worry about me, but I told them I was fine. Yet, I never said I was lying.

Tears began to form, "When will Naomi come back?" I looked towards Gummy who just looked at me with her 'I'm sorry' eyes. I sighed, knowing that Naomi won't be coming back for quite some time.

"Hey," Joohyuk walked in unexpectedly. I wiped my newly fallen tears and looked at Joohyuk, trying to make the same gaze I always make when he's in the same room as me, "Why are you even here?"

He made a pained expression and winced, "Ouch, that hurt, Lya. Gummy, can I talk to her in private? Don't worry I'll keep it PG." Gummy laughed at his corny joke, yet he only looked at me for a reaction. He must really want me to laugh or smile— anything besides crying my eyes out. As she was heading out of the room, she patted Joohyuk's back, telling him to be careful of what he says.

Once Gummy was out, Joohyuk closed the door behind him and walked over to Nae.O's bed. All I did, though, was stare blankly at the floor where the pillows Naomi and I would throw at each other used to be. I could sense that he was staring at me, trying to get my attention. To avoid him telling me anything that would upset me even more, since that's how he is, my head snapped up. He smiled, "Nae.O would like to see you smile. How about you smile, hm?"

He proceeded to kneel down in front of me, physically trying to form a smile with his forefingers, "Turn that frown, upside-down!" Once he succeeded in making a 'smile,' I quickly slapped his hands away and went back to a frown, "I'm not in the mood for your games, Joohyuk." Suddenly his lips formed into a frown as well as he stood up and sat next to me.

All I wanted was to be comforted, someone to hug; not what Joohyuk tried to do. He's always fun and games, even when someone isn't having their best days. I know that what he's trying to do is cheer the person up, but I'm not like those people who will become cheerful in an instant. Nae.O would know how to cheer me up if she were here. Heck, even Seungyoon would know what to do in a dire situation like this, yet he's busy so I can't contact him. Just thinking about neither of the two people being here just sent me over the edge; tears were on the brink of falling.

At that moment, it was the first time I cried in front of Joohyuk. It was the first time I hugged him.

Joohyuk began to pat my back, trying to calm me down from my hysterical crying. I couldn't help it, though. Ever since Nae.O became my roommate a few months back, I enjoyed her company. I liked having small girl talks with her, I liked having our own little parties with each other every night, I even liked our fights. All my mind could process were memories of Naomi here with me. Naomi. Naomi. Naomi. That's all I could think about.

Joohyuk pushed my head onto his shoulder, still patting my back. He let out a few hush sounds, but all I could hear were my cries for the now ex-member. "I miss her," I wailed out to Joohyuk. He began to my hair, still continuing with his hushing noises.

"I know you miss her, but everything will be all right. Once she finishes college she might come back. Although the chances are slim on that, just look on the bright side. You have a family that loves you, a group of girls who care about their maknae, a boyfriend who would crawl to the ends of the earth for you— you have everything. Everyone wants to see you smile, though," Joohyuk looked at me dead in the eye, a smile slowly creeping onto his face.

I wiped away my tears and inhaled, trying to hide the coming snot from leaving my nose. Despite not really wanting his company at the moment, he was absolutely right. My parents always wanted the best for me; they were my rock and my everything. Seungyoon was always there for me and he would crawl to the ends of the earth to see me happy. And my members. My sisters.

Yet, I was still torn with Nae.O.

As if he was reading my mind, Joohyuk patted my shoulder, "Don't worry about Naomi. She'd want to see her little maknae and roommate happy, too." At his words, I did the complete opposite. I began to sob even harder than before. The mention of Nae.O's name, I just couldn't bear to part with her. These past few months were the greatest with her. We'd have our share of ups and downs, laughs— we shared almost everything together. She was one of the few that I got close with, even as trainees.

On the other hand, though, Joohyuk was right. She'd want the best for me. Nae.O would want to see me and the other girls happy. She even said so herself before leaving to the airport. Joohyuk was completely and utterly correct, but I was still torn.

Suddenly a knock on the door rang in our ears. Eight walked into the room, a phone in her hand, as she looked at the two of us, "Lyd, it's for you."

I blinked my tears away before walking up to her and taking her phone. Eight stood there with crossed arms, but the corner of her lips began to form a small smile, but I didn't bother. Putting the phone to my ear, I forced a quiet 'hello' out of my system.

"Hey Lyd."

My hand found its way to my mouth as I broke down in tears. Joohyuk just looked at me weirdly while Eight just continued to smile.

"Naomi."

Nae.O laughed on the other line, "Yeah, it's me. I know I left yesterday and all that, but I have a few minutes before class to call you guys. I heard from Geum that you wouldn't stop crying?"

I dipped my head in a nod, as if she would know, "I miss you."

"Hey, I miss you, too, but please smile. If I found out that you're crying, I wouldn't even be getting out of the house to finish school. I wouldn't graduate and then I'd be cooped up in my room. This might not help, but I left a present for you in the closet. It's an early birthday present for you since I won't be able to visit because of school. I hope you like it. I had to ask Seunyoon what you like and, thank God, he actually has your kind of taste. Anyway, I really do hope you like it. If not I'll buy you something whenever I come back, okay?"

I hummed in reply, my own smile forming on my face. I turned to Joohyuk who smiled at me, seeing that I was going to be okay.

"All right. Well I have to go, okay? Say hi to Joohyuk and Seungyoon for me, yeah? Oh, and if ever you see Madtown say hi to them for me, too."

I laughed at the thought of passing on a message to Madtown for Nae.O. She always had this thing for Madtown, especially for their rapper Buffy. When she was here, I'd always about him, but then she would just laugh and mention both Seungyoon and Joohyuk in one sentence. It was pretty odd since I hate one and love one, but then again Joohyuk was always somehow put into conversation. I know why she'd mention Seungyoon since we're in that stage of dating, but she would always drop bombs towards me whenever we're on the topic of dating whenever we're on live tv. Then again, I'm not the only one with a huge dating or crush secret of the group.

After bidding Nae.O goodbye on the phone, I gave it back to Eight. She looked at me before putting a shoulder on my hand, "You'll be okay."

I dipped my head in a nod, "I know."


To get my head off of things, Joohyuk suggested that I'd go and see Seungyoon. So, of course, I would. He is after all my better half, or so I call him.

Once I arrived to YG, Seungyoon was already there waiting for me. YG was my first family before I found J.Tune, so I was a familiar face to the staff and groups, even to the CEO himself. Sometimes I think about my decision in transfering to J.Tune since YG gave me a lot of opportunities as a trainee, but J.Tune allowed me to debut early on. Yet, I still enjoy my time in YG as well, which only confuses me even more.

"Seungyoon," A small smile found its way to my face as I hugged Seungyoon. Although we hugged inside the building of YG, we can be seen due to the large windows, but we didn't care. Whenever we meet up, either during variety shows or backstage, we'd always hug. Surprisingly, no one questioned our true relationship and no news of us two made the headlines. Hopefully I didn't jinx that.

"Lyds, I heard the news," Seungyoon was always up-to-date with all things idol-related, especially of our group. I asked s once about it and they say whenever he hears any kind of rumor or news about YTT or myself, he'd quickly go onto the nearest electronic and search it up. He even went as far as stealing Taehyun's phone, just to make sure that I wasn't really fighting Joohyuk (reference to first episode of 'The Idol World').

I nodded, "Mm, Naomi unnie and I were really close, but she had to leave to school in America since she was accepted into a university there. Also she wanted to be closer to her family since she was the only one who came to Seoul. that she had to leave, but I'm trying my best to cope with it."

Seungyoon smiled while holding my hand tightly, "That's good. As long as you're okay, then I'm okay, too. Hey, to get your mind off of things, how about we head somewhere."

"Where to?"

"Somewhere," He laughed as he began to drag me to the elevator.

"Oppa," I began to whine. I rarely whined towards him, but I had no choice.

"It's somewhere, don't worry I'm not kidnapping you again." Last time we had seen each other was during the first few days with my members, yet it wasn't how I imagined to meet him again. Really, who handcuffs their girlfriend and locks them in a closet? Only Seungyoon.

I did nothing, but comply to him. I trust him, although I do have a small portion of me that's worried, too.


"Out of all places you chose here," Seungyoon brought me to the beach, one of the most densely populated places during the afternoon hours. I looked at him before covering my mouth, hoping that no one recognized me with my shades on. "Why'd you bring me here? For sure, there's going to be articles about us after this."

Seungyoon just smiled, taking my hand that was covering my mouth into his, "Let there be articles."

"What?"

Seungyoon repeated himself again, but rephrased it as well, "I don't care if there's going to be articles about us. I want to show my beautiful girlfriend to the world. It not meeting you as often since we're both idols, so why not make it public?" He raised both our hands up, still staring at me with a smile. I wriggled my hand out of his, trying to not catch the attention of other people around us, but he was able to take both my hands in his.

We continued to stare at each other before he spoke up, "Trust me."

I was hesitant for a moment. The thoughts of making our relationship public crossed my mind. Would people like it that I, a rookie, am dating Seungyoon, a sunbae? I heaved a sigh, "Okay."


HLUUcov.png
NEWS     CREDIT     FEATURES     MEMES     PHOTOS     SHOP    FORUMS .    
WINNER's Seungyoon and YTT's Lya in a relationship? + YG and J.Tune Camp confirms it to be true
August 23, 2015 @ 6:33 pm


















SSss
zdVJmyT.png
by fanfare
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
352
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Fans and neitzens are speculating an alleged relationship between WINNER's Seungyoon and YTT's Lya?

SEE ALSO: YTT covers various KPOP artists in celebration of their triple crown!

Fans have noticed the similar posts from WINNER, speculated to solely be Seungyoon, and YTT's Lya. On WINNER's Official Twitter, it was updated recently with the caption of '돌. #아름다운' which roughly translates to 'stone. #beautiful' along with a picture of stones stacked ontop of each other with a beach scene in the background.

tumblr_nu2e7ky8xw1tvjr40o3_r1_500.png

Fans of YTT have speculated that it is a reference towards YTT's maknae, Lya, who is labelled as the 'stone beauty.' Following up Seungyoon's post, Lya headed to her Official Instagram to post a photo of the beach with the caption '위? ㅋㅋㅋ' which roughly translates to 'top? ke ke ke (ha ha ha)'.

tumblr_nu2e7ky8xw1tvjr40o2_r1_400.png

Although her caption does not match quite to Seungyoon, fans began to search into the true meaning of her caption. Supposedly, her caption is the first syllable of winner, which points towards Seungyoon's group name, 'WINNER.'

Along with their captions that pertain to each other, the fact that both pictures were taken at beaches has caused an uproar. Neitzens and fans have commented that both pictures are from the same beach in Busan, which is Seungyoon's hometown. Speculations of Lya visiting his family was questioned as well as if they went together or not.

Stay tuned for updates, including a statement from both J.Tune Camp and YG!

---

[Update] - After a few hours, YG Entertainment has released an official statement to confirm that the two are in fact dating! A representative from the agency responded to media outlets, "Lya is an old YG trainee who has gotten close to Seungyoon through that. Slowly they began to grow feelings for each other, which led to them to begin a relationship. According to Seungyoon himself, they have been together for three or so years."

We are now waiting for an official statement from J.Tune Camp on the subject!

---

[Update 2] - An hour prior to YG Entertainment's statement, J.Tune Camp has released a statement to also confirm the relationship of WINNER's Seungyoon and YTT's Lya! A representative from the agency responded to the media, "Lya and Seungyoon have been in a relationship for a few years now, and they meet as much as they can. According to Lya, they've been meaning to announce this news for quite some time, but never really found the right time to. Please support the two as well as their individual groups."

Congratulations to both Seungyoon and Lya!


TAGS
COMMENTS
There are 739 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
remorsecode · Posted August 23, 2015 @ 6:43 pm
kinda wanna ship.
kinda wanna don't.
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
w0w012893 · Posted August 23, 2015 @ 6:58 pm
can we just talk about how their pictures are just so tumblry like wow #goals
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
mansae_7teen · Posted August 23, 2015 @ 7:03 pm
they honestly look cute together
they're both amazing
they both have similar, crazy personalities
they both can take really good pictures
ugh #couplegoals
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
_seungyoonswife · Posted August 23, 2015 @ 7:12 am
seungyoon's mINE.
GTFO LYA.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who's teaser do you want to see/read next?