xiii.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗
gummy
Today was first day off from promotions, yet I knew that we'd continue them the following week. But, hey, a break is a break, no matter how short it is. Everyone had gone out to meet up with friends, minus Rie and Yeonyul who were currently at the hospital due to Yeonyul's nodes. Of course I should've went, but Rie had asked for me not to. Although I didn't really know why, I abid to my member.

I had nothing planned to do that day, so I began to clean up around the dorm. Yeah, a pretty boring idea, but I had nothing else to do. There was nothing good on TV at the time since it was early in the morning and I didn't want to go practice by myself. I let out a sigh as I wiped down the kitchen countertop. Suddenly I could hear my ringtone playing all the way from my room. With the sound of my phone going off, I quickly sprinted to my room.

"Please be a friend, please be a friend," I prayed to myself as I picked up my phone to look at the caller ID.

Oh, it's this bum.

"Bogsung-ah," I could hear Jinyoung yell through the phone, which caused me to pull my phone away from my ear.

"What is it, Grandpa," Of course he hated to hear that nickname, but I wanted to play around with him after he stopped texting me as often as usual.

Jinyoung sighed through the phone, "Yah, can you come to 1570 Wangmyong Street in less than an hour?"

"Wha—"

"Great, thanks!"

Jinyoung quickly hung up before I could ask why, but I guess I had no other option but to go.


"Gummy," Jinyoung, who was dressed quite nicely, ran up to me. His arms wrapped around me in a tight embrace, which was something that I missed from my cousin. Today, Jinyoung invited me to watch their music video in the making for their comeback 'Sweet Girl,' which I had helped him with the lyrics for. Yet, to be safe, they introduced their song as solely Jinyoung's work in order for my CEO not to get mad at the fact I helped someone from another company, even if he was my cousin.

"Hey," I laughed while in the hug, prying him off afterwards, "Why'd you ask me to come?" He looked at me before dragging me towards a man who seemed to be in his early-to-mid fourties. He pushed me in front of him, a smile evident on his face, "This is her. This is Gummy."

I turned my head towards him, "What are you doing?" Before Jinyoung could reply, the older man spoke, "What he's doing is giving me a lead girl for the music video. Jinyoung, she is as pretty as you described her as." Jinyoung dipped his head in a nod while looking at me with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes before turning towards what seemed to be the director.

"My name's Jeon Jikuk and I'm the director of their music video," Jikuk extended his hand out towards me and I complied with a bow and shake. I introduced myself as well and, of course, I mentioned that I was a member of a rising girl group, "I'm Gummy, the leader of rising girl group, YTT."

"I'm quite familiar with your background as a member of the girl group," He let go of my hand and smiled. "My son's quite a fan of YTT, so he'd be quite jealous to see me with a member."

I laughed, "Well, I could always give him a signature or mail a signed album to him once I gather the rest of YTT." He laughed as well, "My son actually bought a signed album and currently his room is filled with pictures of YTT."

I let out an 'ah,' "Well, maybe if my schedule let's us, maybe a personal meet-and-greet with me, the girls, and your son?"

"That would actually make his day," He let out a chuckle before suddenly getting serious with a smile, "I'll think about it, but what would make my day right now is getting you dressed and acting."

"Ah," I was about to turn to talk to Jinyoung, but he was long gone without a bye. I tsked at my cousin before turning towards the director, "May I ask why I was chosen?"

"Well, our original leading lady was suppose to be a trainee that their company recommended, but she got really ill before the first day of shooting," Jikuk took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. He put his glasses back on and looked at me, "And when we heard about that, Jinyoung recommended you to take her place. The other members, too, asked for you. You must be really close to them, huh?"

"Yeah, well, Jinyoung is my cousin anyway," I nodded before eyeing Jinyoung, who looked at me from far away. Suddenly the director gave me a look, "Oh? Well, are you okay with acting like a couple to Jinyoung? In the script, the leading girl is to act like a couple with every member."

I blinked. I wasn't phased with being a couple with Jinyoung, but being a couple with Sandeul? Baro would be fine since we're close friends, like two peas in a pod. Gongchan was kind of like that 'son I always wanted,' so acting like a couple with him wouldn't really bother me as much as Sandeul. CNU and I aren't as close with each other as Baro or Gongchan, but he takes good care of me when I'm around, so I wouldn't be bothered with him. Sandeul, though, is quite the awkward ball when he's around me. I admire his singing, yes, but I have my second thoughts on acting with him.


"Okay, in this scene, it'll be the sweet part of loving someone," The director was currently talking to both Sandeul and I on how he wishes to potray us in the music video. I began to fiddle with the collar of my shirt, while the Jikuk continued. "Just be comfortable with each other in this scene, that's all I ask for you guys to do. Eat the cotton candy, swing on the swings, run around— all I want to see is the childish side of the love spectrum, okay?"

Sandeul and I looked at each other after we agreed to his wish. We haven't talked to each other until our scene was happening, and I was slightly nervous. Why? Well, he said to be comfortable with each other.

Comfortable.

I can't do that.

My relationship with Sandeul isn't something alike to Jinyoung and Baro all because that months older friend of mine is awkward around me. I never knew as to why since we're quite close to one another, but I hoped to find out soon.

"Sandeul-ah," We began to act like children with each other by feeding one another cotton candy. He looked at me with a cheeky grin before I opened my mouth, which he complied with the same action. I placed the piece of cotton candy into his mouth. He took a chunk of cotton candy and, of course being the person I am, I thought he would do the same, but no. He placed the piece of sugary cotton into his own mouth. Sandeul laughed and all I could do was roll my eyes, taking a piece of the bit hanging out of his mouth and plopping it into my own.

"Yah," Sandeul's eyes widened and I proceeded to run around the swings, sticking my tongue out at him as he followed me around. We continued to run around for awhile until we both got tired of it. We rested on the swings and began to swing back and forth, but not in unison. As I went backwards, he went forwards while we both looked at one another with laughter and fun.

I continued to eat the cotton candy I plucked off the 'wall,' before finding a small bottle of bubbles on the ground. In my head I thought it would be a cute idea to blow bubbles towards Sandeul, and so I did. I proceeded to open the bottle and blow bubbles while Sandeul sang his line once it played on the speakers. I began to laugh at him, which caught his attention. I didn't know why I laughed, but it might be the fact that instead of lypsyncing his line, he actually sang it. Heck, even I didn't do that when I filmed my own videos with the group.

Suddenly the director yelled 'cut' once Sandeul was finished with his lines. We looked at the director, confused, but he quickly spoke aloud, "You two, you don't seem too couple-like to me. How about we get rid of the swings and just keep the cotton on the ground. Let your imagination run wild."

Suddenly we both laughed, and so did the members of B1A4 who were watching. Suddenly Jinyoung walked onto the scene in his clothes he wore in the previous scene with me, "Woah, woah, woah, nothing R-rated, please and thank you!" I laughed before pushing Jinyoung off the set.

Sandeul and I continued on with his idea once the swings were taken away. The idea given to us was to first fall on the cotton floor, which had padding beneath for our safety, and then continue on from there. We did as we were told and to add a bit of spice, we stared at each other once we fell. I could already feel the other four members face second-hand embarrassment from the two of us.

We continued to play around with the cotton, such as putting it on each other's faces and throwing it at one another, and of course Sandeul had to sing his lines like the previous cut. Once Jikuk yelled cut, we quickly got up, taking the cotton off from our clothes and hair. Sandeul helped with the bits of cotton I couldn't see for myself and I did the same to him, and the members faced second-hand embarrassment once again. Jinyoung, though, seemed to heave a sigh as he walked towards us, "Yah, yah, yah, Lee Junghwan!"

Jinyoung never called s by the full name unless he didn't like something they didn't know. I already saw this coming since he did the same to CNU, Gongchan and Baro once I finished my scenes with them. Then again, my scenes with those three had a lot of skinship and moments that could possibly be rated if they were continued. Yet my scene with Jinyoung was the most intimate, which was odd since we were close-knit cousins acting like a close-knit couple.

"Yah," Sandeul raised his hands, showing that he didn't touch me anywhere that wasn't in Jinyoung's favor. Jinyoung was quite overprotective of me, especially when it came to intimate scenes with people of the opposite . However, I wasn't phased by any of it, but I was thankful I had someone looking out for me.

Jinyoung proceeded to clean me up himself as I rolled my eyes, playfully hitting him in the arm. He rolled his eyes at me, "Bongsung."

"Idiot," I playfully flicked his forehead once he finished taking the bits of cotton that Sandeul didn't get. I looked at Sandeul, who was rewatching our scenes together and I felt a pang in my chest. I didn't know why such a feeling hit my heart, but I had an idea as to what it could be.


HLUUcov.png
NEWS     CREDIT     FEATURES     MEMES     PHOTOS     SHOP    FORUMS .    
YTT's Gummy is the 'Sweet Girl' of B1A4!
August 24, 2015 @ 6:23 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by fanfare
SCRAP, SHARE & LIKE
298
SHARES
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

B1A4 is back once again with their new song, "Sweet Girl"!

The title song of their sixth mini album features Jinyoung's cousin and YTT's Gummy, who plays the one receiving their affection in various forms. The song itself is composed and written by members Jinyoung and Baro.

SEE ALSO: YTT covers various KPOP artists in celebration of their triple crown!

On the album, the boys said, "We put the emotions we've been feeling throughout the year into this album. Please listen to it with an open mind."

The YTT member featured in the music video was also mentioned in the boys's special thank you of the album, thanking her for filling in for the one who was originally suppose to film with them.

What do you think of the song? Did Gummy do a great job in filling in for the original?


TAGS
COMMENTS
There are 543 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
bana_b1a4___ · Posted August 29, 2015 @ 6:43 pm
love love LOVE when b1a4 and ytt collide!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
leejiyeon1217 · Posted August 29, 2015 @ 6:58 pm
it's funny bc jinyoung and gummy are hella close in the mv
like they almost kissed on the lips
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
playb0ymans10n · Posted August 29, 2015 @ 7:03 pm
b1a4 is love
b1a4 is life
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
_gummybear_ · Posted August 29, 2015 @ 7:12 am
MY NICKNAME TWIN ON A B1A4 MV?
GUMMY BEAR YAS.
Reply · Report · Share
 
more
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who's teaser do you want to see/read next?