ii.

 Y.T.T. / ˗ˏˋ THE FINAL STRETCH ˎˊ˗

JUNE 20, 2015
"Do you think anyone forgot who we are by now," Rie said, putting her head on Joyce's lap. "I mean, like, we spent only three weeks with our debut when we should've spent a little more than a month." Joyce nodded in agreement with Rie. Out of all the groups that made comebacks or debuted around their time, they were the quickest to finish. This was something that the girls got upset with, considering that they have not made a comeback in over two months.

"Well I'm sorry for getting hurt during Music Bank. Do you know how hard that kick is," Yeonyul said, mentioning her injury during one of their shows. She held her inner thighs, thinking about the pain she went through, especially when they did multiple shows in the span of three consecutive days. Yeonyul and Rie were still not the best of friends, considering that they are also roommates with each other as well. They rarely talked, unless arguing with each other is 'talking.'

Rie rolled her eyes before Joyce patted her head, making Rie chuckle a bit.The dorm soon fell quiet with just the three of them in the dorm at the moment. Dani and Connie went to go practice for an OST they are featured in for 'Descended from the Sun,' Eight went to go visit her brother, Nae.O went to go visit her family who stopped in for the few days for her birthday, and Gummy and Lya went out to get the three girls their food they ordered for the returning members (or more like themselves). As for their managers they went on a small weekend vacation with just them and their son, Jun. For Joyce, though, it was quite awkward to be sitting in the same room as two feuding members. No one knows as to why Rie and Yeonyul fight despite the time they spend with each other, yet Joyce is determined to find out.

Suddenly the three heard a buzz come from the door, signalling that someone is here. Being the younger in the dorm at the moment, Joyce suddenly pushed Rie off her lap, "Food!" Rie fell flat on the floor, cursing under her breath for Joyce to come back. Rie just shrugged it off, standing up and wiping the dust that was captured in her white shirt. She looked up at Yeonyul who was snickering at her. Rie eyed her, "What are you laughing at?" Yeonyul continued to laugh before shaking her head, walking away into their room. Rie rolled her eyes before heading to the kitchen to grab drinks to go with their food.

Joyce came back into the living room with widened eyes, which Rie noticed. Rie walked towards Joyce, "Why are you giving me that kind of face?" Joyce pointed behind her, a man in a mask followed, as well as a few cameramen. Rie and Joyce blinked multiple times before Rie pulled Joyce to her side, bowing respectfully to them. The men bowed as well before the cameras were being placed in various areas of their dorm.

"Joyce," Rie whispered to Joyce, which caught Joyce's attention, "Why'd you let them in?" Joyce shrugged, "He said he was brought here by our company, but I don't know. I thought it was my food." Rie knocked Joyce's head slightly before going up to the guy in the mask.

"Uh, excuse me," Rie said in the most polite voice she could produce. The man turned to her, "Why are you here, exactly?"

"Hm? Oh, I'm sorry for barging in like this." The man turned around, taking off his mask as well as the hat that covered the rest of his face. He looked at the camera as he did so, which made Rie question as to if this was some sort of prank or not. The tall figure turned around, almost making Rie squeal with excitement. Joyce had almost done the same, causing Yeonyul to come into the scene. "Yah, why are there random people coming into our —" The man looked towards Yeonyul, almost making her faint at the sight of him.

The man laughed running his fingers through his hair, "Wow, I didn't know I had this kind of effect towards women."


"Laoshu," Jackson yelled to Eight, who was casually listening to music by herself in the kitchen. Jackson stomped towards her, his arms firmly on his sides. He took ahold of her earplugs, which caught Eight's attention, "Laoshu!"

Eight heaved a sigh of anger before kicking him in the shin, "Yah, you don't do that to a girl." Jackson fell to the floor while he rubbed his shin continuously in the same motion, pain being expressed with both his eyes and gritted teeth. Eight knew he was acting since the kick she gave was one that was soft compared to the many times they fought. Jackson eyed her with "pained" eyes, "Girl? Not with that kind of attitude. You're a man in my eyes." Eight eyed him, "Yah! Why you little —"

Suddenly Eight's phone rang which stopped her from beating Jackson to a pulp. She quickly answered, seeing that it was their leader, Gummy. "Gummy-ah!" Jackson laughed, hearing that someone was named 'gummy,' being reminded of gummy bears. Eight kicked him once again, which sent Jackson crawling to the safeness of a nearby couch.

"Yah," Gummy said. "When are you coming back?"

Eight shrugged, looking at her brother who was curled up in a ball in the other room, "I don't know. I was suppose to meet up with the other GOT7 members, but they all went out so me and Jackson can 'bond' or whatever."

Gummy hummed, "Ah, well come back soon because we have food and a suprise guest for you back at the dorm. Bye!" Before Eight could question her, Gummy hung up. Eight eyed her phone, seeing that Gummy had actually hung up on her. She sighed before giving Jackson an apologetic look, telling him that she has to go back to the dorm.

"Aye, why so soon, bud," a familiar voice echoed throughout the dorm, which caught Eight off guard.


Dani and Connie had gone out to eat after the long, gruesome time they spent in the recording studio. The two were laughing and talking, until a beep came from Connie's phone. Dani looked at Connie before shoving more food into , "Who's that?"

Connie chuckled before placing her hand under Dani's chin which caused Dani to close completely, "You're a lady, you shouldn't talk with your mouth full." Dani laughed before pushing Connie's hand away from , "Fine, mom."

Connie laughed before opening her phone, revealing a text message from Lya, "It's a text from Lya. She said, and I quote, 'Wah, unnie! You should come back to the dorms! My friend is here! I can't say who because Gummy unnie is taunting me, huhu. Come back soon!'" Connie and Dani laughed at their maknae's excitement, which only led to Connie texting back with a simple 'Ok.'

Dani and Connie continued to talk about their OST as well as their little ol' maknae, Lya. "Lya is so excited. Why is that," Connie asked. Dani shrugged before they both heard another beep. Connie looked at her phone, "Speaking of Lya, she texted back."

Dani suddenly stole Connie's phone which made Connie slightly mad, yet Dani told her to be quiet. "Lya said 'Yah, you only reply with ok? Just ok? Not o-k-a-y? Rude.'" Connie and Dani suddenly burst into laughter before Dani turned off Connie's phone. Suddenly her phone beeped a second time, yet Connie did not hear it due to her continuous laughter. Dani, on the other hand, saw that the message was from a number that had no contact name to it. Dani eyed it, pretending to be laughing at Connie, who was still laughing.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
hey, princess, i got a new phone. cool right? it's a touch screen.
anyway, save my number asap so we can text and meet up. love you.


Nae.O was heading back to the dorm after sending her family to the airport in order to go back home in time for their friend's daughter's graduation. On her way back she had recieved a text from Rie saying that there was food waiting for her back at the dorm, as well as a suprise guest. Nae.O was quite confused and continued to ponder as to who it was.

She began to speak to herself, "Could it be someone that we're close with? Like MBLAQ? No, no, we wouldn't call them really close to us. I'd be slightly happy if it's one of my idol friends. Like Wendy, I haven't seen Wendy in awhile. Maybe? Oh, I'd definitely be happy if GOT7 came over, too, even if we've met them a number of times because of Eight. Ah, I don't know." Nae.O continued to ponder on the one topic before she recieved a call from Gummy.

"Geum," Nae.O said through the blutooth that was connected to her car. Gummy laughed, "Nae, are you on your way, because everyone's here and you're the last to arrive."

She hummed as a sign of a 'yes.' Gummy let out an 'ah,' "All right. Well, the food's almost done, but don't worry, I was able to save you some ramen all to yourself." Nae.O her lips, "This is why I love you most, Geum."

Gummy let out a chuckle before hanging up, but Nae.O just eyed her phone, "Wow, I confessed my undying love for her and she doesn't confess back? Rude." Nae.O sighed before facepalming herself at a red light, "Ah, I've been hanging around Lya too much."


"Oppa-yah," Lya said to the special guest that came, or more like barged, into their dorm. "Why are you here?" Everyone was gathered in the living room, some were sitting on the floor while others were on the couch in order for the camera to fit all of them. The tall figure laughed at Lya trying to be 'cute,' "Is everyone here, though? I won't say why I'm here until everyone's here."

"Nae.O said she's coming soon," Gummy said. "She told me that she's on her way and whatever we're doing we should start without her since all she cares about right now is the food left for her." The man made a 'wah' sound before shaking his head, "This is the first time ramen was chosen over me."

"In all honesty I'd choose any kind of food over you," Lya said with a cheeky grin, making the man eye her intensely. He rolled up the mask into a ball, or what it seemed to be, before throwing it at Lya who was directly across from him. Lya was clueless of the current situation, so she was hit by his mask. She held the area where she was hit before eyeing him, "Yah! Nam Joo Hyuk!"

Joohyuk laughed and was followed by the rest of the members, even Lya herself. Although Lya was laughing, she was secretly plotting for revenge in her mind. Joohyuk pretended to wipe a fake tear after calming himself from the amount of laughter, "Ah, well, I'll tell you why I'm here then. I'm here as an amigo, a guide, a trustworthy companion, an actor, a young intel—"

"Get to the point, you idiot," Lya said, which caused him to throw the remaining item of clothing, his hat. "Yah! Soon you'll be if you keep throwing clothes at me!"

Joohyuk widened his eyes in her direction, "I still have my shoes! Do you want to go down that road?" Lya suddenly stood up, "Fight me! Fight me! I dare you!" Joohyuk got up as well, but was soon stopped by their leader who was seated next to him.

"Sunbae," Gummy said, taking ahold of his arm. Joohyuk nodded before sitting down. He looked at Lya who was pulled down by Dani, "You got lucky, kid. Anyway! I'm here to bring exciting news to you all! And no, I'm not dying, Lya." Lya suddenly snapped her fingers, "Oh, shucks."

"Wow, thanks for the love," Joohyuk said, which caused Lya to make a large heart with her arms. Joohyuk rolled his eyes. "The exciting news is that these cameras you see around you, are for your very first reality show!" Everyone's mouths dropped before they began to clap, some even screaming at the top of their lungs. Joohyuk, who still sat down looked at all of them before calming them down. "The reality show for all of you is called 'The Idol World,' yeah I'm not sure why they chose that name, but I assume that it's a new broadcast that will air on MBC. Anyway! 'The Idol World' will follow the current idols, which is basically you guys, including the wonderful MC, or MCs, of the season which will all consist of idols, actors, models, and many more. So basically it really is the Idol World, since MCs will range with anyone famous that you're close to or wish to get close to. In order to figure out the lineup of MCs, or potential guests even, we will be interviewing all of you, and yes, I'm a permanent MC, so I'll be here for awhile. , doesn't it, Lya?" He looked at Lya with a chuckle, which caused Lya to eye him in a way that could scare someone. Joohyuk covered his face, which did not help the other members, considering that he was quite cute to the few members who were older than him.

"Anyway," Joohyuk said with a smile that brightened up the room. "I'll start the interviews with Connie. Connie, please follow me into the 'interview' room, which is basically your managers' room." Connie nodded before following Joohyuk into manager's room. As Connie was heading down the hallway towards their managers' room, the other members just continued to eat, a few talking about how 'cute' or 'hot' Joohyuk was.


"Okay, Connie," Joohyuk said, sitting in a single chair that was facing another. The other chair was placed in front of a screen, alike to one they had used for their photoshoot awhile back, Along with a camera that was behind Joohyuk and on an angle, facing the backdrop. Connie walked into the room, only to glance upon the large backdrop, "What the—"

"Yeah, I don't know. The walls are already a single color," Joohyuk said, emitting a chuckle. "Anyway, have a seat and we'll get this interview started." Connie did as she was told, although she was older than him by four years. Yet, he was still a sunbae to her.


After the solo interviews with each member, which took a good hour or so of filming, the staff was able to conclude who would be potential MCs for the show.

< Based on those you know or wish to get to know, who would you like to see MC/guest star on 'The Idol World'? >

Connie: "Ah, I feel like no one would know who they are, but I would definitely like to meet up with my two best friends, Celene and Aaron. Celene's a trainee and Aaron's a musical actor, but I feel as if no one would have an idea who they are, considering that the two aren't big in Korea. Ah! Maybe Connor Franta and Zac Efron, too? They're both pretty chill and pretty popular here, but considering they live hours from here, I have a feeling it might be impossible."

Rie: "My sister always told me to answer questions like these with her name, so Shannon Williams! Oh, and also BTS. They're coming back with their latest single 'Sick.' Please support my friends! Ah, ah, and Beast!"

Yeonyul: "Suzy and Key! Do you know how entertaining that would be? Ah, and also seeing my brother become famous through our show would give my family bonus points on popularity. I'm also close wih Seungri. Ah! Suzy, Key, and Seungri would bring the comedy to the show!"

Eight: "GOT7 would definitely be my number one choice, but I feel like my members see them too much to the point that it's getting annoying. Maybe MBLAQ? We haven't seen them in awhile because of their comeback. Ah, my ideal type is Ji Changwook. Can we get him, too?"

Joyce: "It would be so nice to see everyone's families again considering that we've all be apart from them. Wouldn't that be great? I'm friends with a skateboarder, Josh Reynolds, but I feel like it'll be impossible since he's in the US. I'm pretty close with Amber and Minji, you know, f(x) and 2ne1? I would so love to meet those two! Ah, I have a combo ideal type of Chanyeol, Zelo and G-Dragon. So if you want to see me fangirl extremely hard then get those three. Oh, and seeing 2pm would make my day, really! Ah, I said too much! Ah, ah! Block B and B.A.P.! Big Bang! Please!"

Dani: "In all honesty most of the people that I'd want to MC or guest star aren't really idols or actors. Maybe seeing Hyuna and Amber? I'm pretty close to them. Ah, but I'd really love to get together with Sooah and Poppy, my best friends!"

Gummy: "I'm close with B1A4 because of my cousin, Jinyoung. Ah, it would totally be nice to meet up with all of them again! Oh, and if it's possible can we get trainees of our company? Domin. Ahn Domin! Ah, and I'm pretty into Block B and BTS, so getting them on would totally be great for me! MBLAQ, too! It would be nice to have a filming day or two of J.Tune. Oh, and maybe one with fans would be fun, too!"

Nae.O: "My sister's a trainee and she's honestly great at everything. I would definitely like to have her appear! Ah, I'm also close with Wendy of Red Velvet and I always wanted to reunite with her. Also Monsta X and GOT7, although I've met GOT7 countless of times because of Eight, haha! But still, I'd also would like Madtown. Madtown and MBLAQ for a J.Tune special!"

Lya: "I'm pretty close with BTS, so they'd be great to have on! Ah, and most of YG would be nice, but it's so hard to get them. I don't know why you (Joohyuk) came on, though. We could've had someone better! Like Winner, or IKON, or 2ne1 or Epik High, or heck, even Big Bang! Ugh, Nam Joohyuk you're making me crazy."

< Do you have any ideas on what we should do on 'The Idol World'? >

Connie"I've always wanted to go back to China to meet up with family and such, so maybe a trip to China? Eight would probably agree with me on that."

Rie: "I've been dying to go back to London! I haven't been there in such a long time. A trip to Europe would be awesome, and Dani would probably like my idea, too! Ah, and outings are nice, especially if it's with special guests and/or MCs. We can do it around the holidays, no?"

Yeonyul: "Outings! Outings are always fun to do! Ah, and maybe sight seeing? I honestly don't know, there's so many possibilities!"

Eight: "Visiting Hong Kong and China! I've always wanted to go back home and visit my parents. Maybe I can do that with Jackson! Ah, It would totally be fun. Oh, and games are pretty neat, too!"

Joyce"I've always liked the idea of outings, considering that I couldn't go to my school's outing due to my schedule with Y.T.T. So maybe having an outing would fill in my need to go and travel with a large group. Ah, and maybe having games and prizes would be nice, too, for the outings!"

Dani: "Rie told me what she said, and I definitely agree with her. Going back to London, or Europe overall, would be nice. We can visit both our schools and possbly even enjoy some of the food there! Ah, overall travelling somewhere besides Asia would definitely be nice."

Gummy: "You know, I've been a er for outings and whatnot. Maybe we can also film our own mini drama, maybe that'll raise our ratings! Well, having us on is raising your ratings enough."

Nae.O: "I've always wanted to go back to my hometown. Ugh, I miss my roots so much, but then again I love Seoul. Maybe we can go sightseeing in Seoul? Eating is also an option, too."

Lya: "Anything is honestly nice. Listen to my unnies, because they most likely have great ideas! Oh, you can't go wrong with food, though. Am I right?"

< Do you have anything to say for your fans, viewers, and/or even the show itself? >

Connie: "I'm not that great with words, so please refer to our leader."

Rie: "I have no inspirational quote, so please enjoy what our leader has to say!"

Yeonyul: "Everyone told me to let only Gummy speak for this question, so."

Eight: "Jung Geummi!"

Joyce: "If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'U' and 'I' together. I'm kidding! I'd probably put Gummy in charge because she's better at words, so talk to Gummy, Joohyuk!"

Dani: "Well, everyone's saying to have Gummy talk, so I guess ask Gummy?"

Gummy: "Is everyone really saying that I should speak? Ah, even if I'm the leader I can't also be the spokesperson!"

Nae.O: "I'd say to go to Gummy. [Joohyuk tells her that Gummy didn't say anything, yet only complained.] Really? Well, please get her back in here, then, and tell her that I promise if she does, I'll give the next speech for our group!"

Gummy (again): "Well I guess I have to be the spokesperson. Everyone, please support 'The Idol World' with all that they're doing, considering that they will have a potentional second season. Also, please support Y.T.T. in all our activities and no matter what, Y.T.T. will always be here for you all. Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow we'll be here for all our fans and supporters. Oh, and no matter what everyone is perfect in their own way, so please don't diss yourself out like what my members did. Thank you, and please watch over us! Fighting! Oh, and by the way. Naomi, you said that you promised to give the next speech, so you better keep your promise. Love each and everyone one of you! Mwah!"

Lya: "... Yeah, what Gummy said."