What is this

Double Shot, One Time new version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Balqies POV

Today started with a little bit rushed. I woke up late and didn't allowed to attend the important class. I started walk to the garden behind the building. 'Such a moron, why I have to be late today! Arrh the important class...' I sighed in disbelief.

 People in campus know that garden is a great place to take a nap or get some inspirations. I think it would be great if I take a nap here... Found it! I choose a bench under a big tree near the footsteps. No one in the garden though, I shrugged it off and lay down on the bench. My eyelids geting heavy, 'Hoammm, I wanna sleep for an hour maybe...' and by that I fall asleep.

Chanyeol POV

I searched at her class, 'Where is she...' She's not in the class, I texted her but she didn't reply it. I'm wondering, where will I go if I don't attend the class. 'Garden!' As if my body knew it before I spelled it, I start running towards garden.

I catched my breath after I saw her in the garden. 'Thank God I found her,' I smile myself like an idiot, if Sehun and Kai here they'll be the one saying that to me. I walk to her, standing in front of her bench, I thought I should do something but I clear it from my mind, not before I confess my felling to her. I sit near the edge of the bench she's on. Wait patiently for her awake while I enjoy the sight in front of me. A glimpsed of the sun between the shadow of the tree on her face makes me realized more and more. I've fallen for her.

Balqies POV

What is it? Is this my dream? I feel like I'm floating, and where am I? My house? Well, who is the person whom mom talk to?

'Hi dear, you awake, there's your friend here, please greet him, he's waiting for you since forever' Mom's warm smile makes  me smile.

When I want to greet this boy, I see his blurry face that start to be one of the reason I came late this morning, 'Chanyeol????'

I rubbed my eyes and when I opened it I swear I thought I'm still in my dream.

"Yes, I'm here. Glad to know you called my name in your sleep," Chanyeol grinned. Makes me fluttered.

"Who said I'm calling your name in my sleep? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter