Rainbow

Double Shot, One Time new version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today the weather is so moist. Well, it's like even the weather wants Chanyeol's plans going smooth.

Chanyeol look at the mirror in front of him. 'Perfect' he mumbled and tapped his shirt. Yesterday he asked Balqies for hangout with him and Sehun also Kai, and as expected, Balqies agreed. 

Sehun laughed at Chanyeol when he told him he asked Balqies to go along, "What a fool, why you have to used us as an excuse if you wanna going on a date with her?" 

Kai scoffed, "Sehun's right, this all was just camouflaged to go hangout with her don't you?" Yap you can guess it.

Chanyeol slapped they both but they avoiding it, "Just watch your mouth in front of her would you? Help me for this time please.."

Sehun and Kai staring each other, they smirked, "There's a price for everything in this world, hyung.."

Chanyeol knew it, he only nodded and leave them both at his house, "I'll go first pick up Balqies. You both should go after me."

Sehun and Kai in unison, "Yes, just go, fool giant!" with that Chanyeol cursed them and running to the first floor and go.

In your home...

It's calm Saturday, Mino still busy with his works in campus and his company. He only texted you several times nowadays and didn't pick you up as usual. You only skyped late at night when you want to go sleep.

"Line!"

Chanyeol : Yow

Balqies : Zup

Chanyeol : I'm going to your home

Balqies : Already?

Chanyeol : Yup, your home is still the same one right?

Balqies : Yeah, you think???

Chanyeol : Hahahahaha just wait, I'll be there in a half hour

Balqies : Yup, take care

Chanyeol : ;)

You looked at the mirror, check everything is look neat and smelling good. You're so excited 'cause you're never hangout with them before, even if you're all in the same class for three period.

You greeted your mom and dad in the living room.

Mommy peck your cheek, "Hemm, you're smell so good, you're going on a date?"

Daddy fake a cough, "Huk! Who is it? Who's going on a date with you?"

You laughed at them, "Whoaaa look at you both, whoaa, making assumption by yourself. I'm not going on a date, I'm just wanna hangout with my friends instead."

"Line!"

Chanyeol : I'm in front of your home

Balqies  : Wait a sec

You're rushing to the door, leave your parent smile behind you. Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter