Dangerous

Double Shot, One Time new version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM : Some by Soyou feat. Junggigo

You’re tired, yesterday you, Sekai and Chanyeol was hangout together. You went to the amusement park and came home late at night. Mino still busy and only texted you several times. You sighed, it’s already Sunday morning. You still lazily rolling on your bed.

Well, you remember how fun yesterday ‘till that accident happened. You touched your lips, you closed your eyes, try to feel the sensation in your lips…

Chanyeol POV

‘What time is it now? Why I’m so nervous all of sudden’  I thought while walking to the livingroom. There are sekai sitting over there. They’re slept over my home last night.

“Yow, hyung, waddup?” Sehun interrupted my mind.

“Na’ah,” I murmured quietly.

“Seems like something happened last night, right Hun?” Kai smirked to me.

“You both moron, what you’re thinking huh? I said nothing ya nothing” I slapped their head, once.

Sekai glanced each other, they nodded their head, “Yeah, whatever.”

I walked and sit beside them, I feel headache, “Huuungh…”   

I started thinking what I’ve been done yesterday. How can I resist her lips everytime I looked at her?

Her smile, make her corner lips curving into something beautiful. I’m craving to touch it. Not in a ert way, but in loveable way.

‘Arrh, damn you moron!’ I shake my head and lay on the couch.

I unlocked my phone and looked at my wallpaper, the scetch I’ve been draw for her. After these days I feel like she’s so closed yet so far from me. She still had boyfriend, although she didn’t say it properly to me if they ‘re really had that kind of relationship.

I close my eyes and thinking about last night...

Flashback last night..

Me and Balqies tries kora-kora for the fifth times but Sehun and Kai didn't have enough strength to followed us. And after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter