Monday Begin

Double Shot, One Time new version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the sekai did to me last night? Really, I'm so mad right now, ah.." Chanyeol dial the phone.

"Yo, wassup bruh?" Kai answered Chanyeol's call.

"Wassup your , why the hell you made me drunk last night?" Chanyeol sounds angry.

"Whoaa, chill, you said to me and Sehun that you want to forget your problem even just a moment right?" Kai staystill.

"But that's not a good reason to…" Chanyeol stop talking when he saw the clock show 9.30am right now. 

"! I'll make a deal with you both later!" Chanyeol ended the phone call and wearing his clothes to go to his college.

Kai staring at his phone, "Man, when he'll grow up, ck." And he walk away to their class.

Chanyeol comes out from his apartment, turn on the engine and ride his motorcycle. He still got headache from drunk last night with Sehun and Kai. He ride it fast then he pulled the brake tightly because of the car which suddenly stop in front of him. Almost turn out into accident if he didn't has a great reflect. He honk the horn several times to that car and passed it slowly while pulling his helmet glasses up, stare annoyingly and give his middle finger to the car's driver and after it he ride it faster.

Meanwhile you Mino's back and said, "Calm down, don't mind him, try turn on the engine first, Mi," and Mino nodded. You both on your way to Stand Up Comedy studio at Kompas TV when suddenly his car turn off in the middle of the street and almost got hit by the motorcycle behind. After several tried, the car turn on and make a way to your way smoothly.

That afternoon.. 

You looked at your handwatch, it's 2.30pm now. Mino usually picked you up at 1.30pm.

Line

Balqies : Where are you? I'm still waiting here

Mino : Oh my, sorry forget to told you, I have to pick up my girlfriend from now on at this time

Balqies : Ok. (READ)

Someone walk and bumped at your back, "Sorry!"

You look at him, "Chanyeo! You have to watch your feet when walking, for your sake, geez…"

Chanyeol grinning, "Sorry Kies.. Tehee." he tapped your hair messyly.

You tighten your held to your jansport, "Never mind eh. But don't ruin my hair, aish!"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter