Chapter 3

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary…

We’re back home..

I just ruined everything and I feel so bad for my members..

They were all so excited to meet with him but I ruined it..

ing Stupid Me….. why did I had to get sick on that day ???

 

 

*************

 

 

Exo members had to go back and with specific instructions from the Doctor for Minseok to stay in bed and rest for a while …

It’s been two days since they went back from China and Minseok was still having fever… it was strangely going and then back again making him restless at night…

He had dreams… Dreams that really annoyed him and he was sure that those dream were the reason for him being restless and for him being sick..

His hands surrounding him and gently rubbing his arm..”Umminie …” His voice, whispering his name… Minseok could not get rid of those dreams or apparently, they were not just dreams.. they were pictures that were hidden back in his memories, memories of the time they spent together…

Minseok needed to write … he forced himself to sit back against the bed board and slowly dropping a leg behind another on the floor and then dragging them to his bed room desk where his back bag was laying..

Slowly getting his Diary and flicking the pen open as he always does…

 

***********

 

 

Dear Diary…

I regret it …

Not being able to meet him..

I blame my stupid self… why I was scared ?

I really dunno… why was i afraid to meet him…

I really wish that we’ve met already and I wouldn’t be here just remembering and dreaming of the past but instead having him in my arms just like before…

I’m so sorry… I’m sorry for being a coward, I’m sorry for being so stupid to make you go through this alone…

I’m so sorry…

//*//

 

 “he’s fine… I mean, he’ll get better..yeah… It’s just a fever .. okay I will..”

Lay was finished from the conversation he was having with the person on the other side of the line  and Jongdae didn’t stop eyeing him in questions which he tried to avoid and making it look like it was no one important..

“Who were you talking to..?” Jongdae asked when Lay finished from his phone call which was fully in Chinese but Jongdae understood what they were talking about, pretty well…

He waited for Lay to speak but the other just turned back with some excuses ..”it’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter