Chapter 14

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a hand s around his waist followed by another, Minseok brought to a stop when he felt those warm arms surrounding him. Taking a deep breath and letting it out, it sounded so loud in his ear, his own breaths…

his racing heart speeded up’ as if it could speed more than it is already’, he felt like it will explode of the feelings, so overwhelmed that he might not be able to handle it all…

those hands, that body leaning so close, sending him those vibes all over again..

 

“Min….”

He heard Luhan’s voice, his gentle, tender voice close to his ears. The hot air that he breathed against his neck, and again, the vibes, the sensations are all back…

 

“Min…”

Another whisper with another skip of his heart beat, it is only Luhan’s voice that makes him feel that way, the only person that could take his breath away…

 

“I missed you… I missed you so much..”

He heard Luhan say with a sniff as his arms tightening around his waist. Minseok held in his breath as he tried to take in all what’s happening, taking in the image of Luhan hugging him, like really hugging him and making him speechless.

 

“Minseokkie …”

 

“Kim Minseok…”

 

“Min…”

 

“My Baozi..”

 

Is he dying? Minseok thought as Luhan kept calling his name… with every word another skip of a heartbeat, with every word Minseok feel like his heart will burst, with every word he really think that he had died and went to heaven…. Yeah.. heaven.

As he felt Luhan hand move from his waist and went up to caress his arms, so gently, Minseok finally took a deep breath as he was turned back, turning back by those warm hands and then, facing him… Luhan.

He closed his eyes, breathing heavily, scared to open his eyes and again t see it all gone. But a tug at his chin, raising his face up and tender thin lips that caresses his with a little feather kiss.

Minseok finally opens his eyes to se Luhan’s soaked face with tears but with a smile on. He looked beautiful as always, so beautiful than anytime ever…. He stared for long time, it felt too long for him but he didn’t want to take his eyes off of him… he missed him…. So much.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter