I'm Sorry, Dad

Our Fate

Tears couldn’t stop fell down from her eyes. Cried loudly all day long made her life seemed like being rolled. And now, she still cried to explore her feeling. But, no one could understand. Even her parent.

 

“Can you stop your tears? Don’t you know that your tears makes my work more harder?”

 

“Must I care about you, huh?” she answered louder than the make-upers. “And don’t you know that I don’t want to be made-up by you!!”

 

“Jae Ah-ya!”

 

Jae Ah got shocked when a familiar voice screamed as an anger to her. Rather than became a superhero, now the man who sreamed loudly to Jae Ah became a devil instead. This is my dad! She sighed and tried to cover her tears.

 

“Joo Ri-sshi, can you out from this room for a while? I need to talk something with my daughter,” Jae Ah’s father begged to Joo Ri. She nodded quickly and took off the make-up which was used to Jae Ah. Before she really out, she bowed in front of Mr. Ahn as a politeness.

 

Mr. Ahn sat next to Jae Ah. She really didn’t want to see her father’s face. Suddenly, tears came up again. In her heart, she suddenly missed her mother. “What’s your problem? Don’t make Joo Ri-sshi getting problem to make-up you. Moreover, Hyun Seok-sshi is already waiting you. And also the guests.”

 

“Dad… don’t you know that I don’t love that man! You don’t understand my–“

 

“Shut up!!” Mr. Ahn really angried about Jae Ah’s reaction. “You don’t deserve to talk like that with me! Just stay at here and I will call Joo Ri-sshi to make-up you again. Be the beautiful girl to marry with Hyun Seok-sshi!”

 

Mr. Ahn closed the door and left Jae Ah alone. Suddenly, she cried again. She felt that she couldn’t do anything to solve her problem. “Mom… I wish you were here.”

 

After several minutes, Joo Ri hadn’t come to the room which Jae Ah was in. Make-up at her face already broken and also the wedding dress which she used. She threw the tiara and suddenly glanced at lucky side beside her.

 

She locked the door as Joo Ri still not at the room. Without her awareness, she took off the wedding dress and changed with her t-shirt. Seemed like people at this building didn’t know about the other door in this room. Slowly, she put her clothes inside the suit-case. Luckily, she already brought many clothes from her house to this building. And now, she decided to run off to a place which could make her life better.

 

“I’m sorry, Dad. I’m better to go and do a new life,” she mumbled as she opened the secret door. And now she was at that building’s backyard. And there was no people there and made her plan successed.

 

***

To be continued