The First Time

Our Fate

Stretched the joints was the best thing to be done after woke up. And now, Jae Ah was doing that. She was woke up because she smelt any food’s scent. “Ah... I’m really hungry,” she mumbled and felt there was a concert in her stomach. She was wandering and got shocked because she still in front of the home-theater.

 

Jae Ah saw a home-theater and it was already turned off. Someone turned off it! And then, she felt sure it was already morning. That was meant...

 

 “Errr... do you still sleep?”

 

This was their first meeting properly! For any seconds, no sound went out from their mouth. Jae Ah suddenly became cold because saw the boy in front of her. And finally she knew which one of these boys was. That boy was person whom she met first some days ago.

 

Not only Jae Ah but also Hyun Seong. He looked at the girl sincerely. Since that time, he felt different atmosphere. Then, Hyun Seong tried to give her a smile again. “Hallo...? You don’t get a fear again from me, right?”

 

Suddenly, Jae Ah smiled because of Hyun Seong’s guessing. And that was true. She didn’t get some fear again. Instead of got mad, she got a kind-hearted character from that boy. And then, she really woke up and saw Hyun Seong at casual t-shirt and shorts. “Ah... you. I’m sorry to wake up late.” She bowed at him.

 

“Ya... don’t be mad like that. I have prepared the bathroom in order that you can take a bath. And also I prepared a breakfast for you,” Hyun Seong answered with his angel smile. He didn’t know that yesterday, the girl already took a bath for the first time arounded this latest week. “You bring any clothes, right?”

 

“Ah... next time I will owe you for this!” She felt like got some debts to the guy in front of her. Hyun Seong smiled widely and invited that girl to follow him to bathroom.

 

Jae Ah followed Hyun Seong to walk towards the bathroom. Whereas, she already knew the bathroom. But, she didn’t know that she wanted to do this–got closer to boy who had saved her properly.

 

“There is the bathroom,” Hyun Seong said and opened the bathroom’s door. “Let’s take a bath. And I’m sure that you hungry so, after have taken a bath, you should go breakfast with me.”

 

Jae Ah nodded quickly and didn’t show her fear like some days ago. She had never received any treatments like this from a guy. She entered to bathroom and mumbled, “Who is he? He really care with me. I will ask his name when breakfast time.”

 

***

To be continued