Hope To You

Our Fate

“Let’s sit without an awkwardness. You don’t worry about me since I have welcomed you to belief my house as your house.”

 

“Ah, thank you very much. I don’t know if you didn’t save me maybe, I have died!” Jae Ah did bowing again in front of Hyun Seong. Hyun Seong shook his head and realized that it was thing which easy to be done for him.

 

“Errr, I’m sorry that I just prepared some fast foods. I can’t cook. Hehehehe,” Hyun Seong scratched his head. Jae Ah smiled so softly because of that. In her heart, she really gave him a big thanks. “Emm... firstly, can I know your name? It’s hard to call you.”

 

“Me? I’m Ahn Jae Ah. And... you?”

 

“Ahn Jae Ah. Easy to be remembered. And I’m Shim Hyun Seong.”

 

Oh, his name is Shim Hyun Seong. Jae Ah got some sence because of knowing the boy name. After that little introducing, they quieted for a while. That wasn’t strange thing because that was their first meeting. Awkwardness still could be seen from their eyes.

 

“By the way, I have to know your age. And I can call you politely,” Jae Ah begged to Hyun Seong.

 

“I’m twenty one years old. And you?”

 

“Ah... you are two years older than me. Then, can I call you Oppa?”

 

“Sure,” Hyun Seong nodded and gave Jae Ah a smile. Jae Ah followed him to smile. In situation liked this, Jae Ah actually was not a person who could gave smile easily to a boy. Moreover, she had an accident with her past guy whom she didn’t love, Son Hyun Seok. But now, she felt many more kindness inside Hyun Seong’s eyes.

 

“Jae Ah-ya? Can I know more about your origin since when you came to my house, I got many shocking. And then your presence makes me more curious. Can I?”

 

No one knew except God that Hyun Seong would ask a question which was not want to be answered by Jae Ah. Suddenly, she stopped to eat and took off the spoon. “Must I tell you about this? Honestly, I don’t want to talk about this anymore, Oppa.”

 

Hyun Seong sighed and actually didn’t comfortable if Jae Ah didn’t want to talk about her origin. But as Dong Hyun said, a little soul-shocked person like her, must to be treated sincerely. If Hyun Seong didn’t want to do that, Jae Ah maybe would get some angry over. “Eum, actually you should tell me more. But, I don’t want to force you.”

 

Jae Ah bit her lips and felt like doing mistaken to Hyun Seong. But, because of Hyun Seong’s question, she lost her mood to eat. She suddenly about her past accident. “Sorry, Oppa. Maybe it’s not the right time to tell you more. But, if you get mad about me... I can go from your house quickly.”

 

“Eh, I don’t mean to that thing! Sure I’m not getting mad of you. You can talk to me whenever you want. I don’t force you, seriously. And you shouldn’t do to run off again from my house before your condition is ready to be called really better.”

 

***