The Beginning

Our Fate

“Where am I?”

 

Jae Ah was woke up because her blur dream. Cold’s sweat was gushing from her temple. She couldn’t breath normally. Suddenly, she remembered about things which happened to her. Two different boys met her. And then she felt some fear about these boys.

 

Kriukkk. “Awww, I’m really hungry,” she mumbled as her stomach suddenly did a concert. She took a clock beside her and realized that it was 01.43AM. “Uh, it’s already morning. I can’t go out now from this house. At least until 07.00AM.”

 

She strechted her joints and looked arounding the room. She didn’t know how many people who lived in this house–maybe, besides that two boys. Really, her stomach couldn’t stop the concert. And she thought maybe the owner of this house hadn’t woke up. So, she decided to open the door and went to dinner room.

 

One step could be done as she successed to open the door slowly. She couldn’t see properly because the lamps was turned off. But, as her lucky, she could find the dinner room. She felt things arounding her to search the foods. She didn’t want to turn on the lamp because she affraid if the owner would wake up.

 

“Ah! Thanks God, I can find the table and this table is full of foods!” she mumbled and smiled widely. Thus, she pulled the chair in order that she could sit. Without her uncertain, she took a chocolate bread and ate that fastly. “Delicious!”

 

“Ahhh! I don’t wanna eat some spicy foods again. It makes me wake up at this crazy morning to go to toilet.”

 

A voice made Jae Ah shocked. One of these boys’s voice! Her heart suddenly was beating more faster as she heard his walking approached her from toilet to dinner room. Without her awareness, she hid her self under the table.

 

PRANG! “Ups.” She touched a glass and make it fell down from table.

 

“YA! Who are you?” The boy shocked and the lamps. But, he didn’t saw a strange thing from his dinner room. “YA! If you are a thieft, show off your self! Come on!!!”

 

Jae Ah didn’t want to go out. She knew that she would meet a guy, not a girl. To cover her self, she made a voice as a cat. “Miawww, miawww.”

 

“Huh? A cat? Err... you shocked me, Cat,” he said and went to refrigerator. He took some water. “Ahh, I should sleep now.”

 

The lamp was turned off as the boy went to his room again. Jae Ah could breath normally. And then, she decided to bring the foods to her room. “Ah, thanks God! Still my lucky!”

 

Meanwhile, the boy got some confused when he already laid on his bed. “Huh? From when I have a cat?”

 

***

To be continued