Getting Bored

Our Fate

Shim Hyun Seong sighed for times he didn’t know. Many papers he tore to let his spite went. He often injusticed his hair to let the dizzy went which perched in his head. But, in vain. Hyun Seong couldn’t avoid with the demands which appeared for his wish to be an architecture.

 

Just liked this moment. His eyes already became a panda’s circle which maybe hard to be lost. He threw his alarm-clock which successed destroying his sweet dream. Again, he randomed his hair. Morning’s lecture. Before that, he thought that his wish became an architecture didn’t demand many things which was more and hard for sure. His feeling was a big wrong. Now, sure he felt like being played by his own tasks.

 

Clothes’s heap was seen and opressing eyes when Hyun Seong glanced at that. Laundry was already to offer their service to wash and also to iron twenty one years old boy’s clothes liked him. But once again, liked being played by many tasks. Even to search free time to go to laundry was hard for Hyun Seong.

 

Hyun Seong looked at the mirror and washing his tooth in front of bathroom sink. His feeling flew to time when he still had statues as student of senior high school, not an university student. So easy when that time, as he lived with his parents. But, his effort to be an good architecture must bigger than usual. And now, Hyun Seong lived at a little house which placed in a housing authority near his campus.

 

Already three years he lived at that house. And in three years too, he lived by himself. Just three times in one month, he visited his parents’s house. Suddenly, Hyun Seong felt alone, lonely, even felt he didn’t have someone else. Just tasks which accompanied him.

 

“If only I had one friend who always here with me.”

 

***

To be continued