Chapter 7

Hurt

Hi guys. though i've still have a little bit much time so im going to update the story. But its a dialogue because.....i feel want to the dialogue xD have fun. Wish me luck for my exams!

(Normal p.o.v)

Luhan: *runs away from Sulli while wiping his tears* Why Sulli, Why?! We still got much time left.But.....Why?!

-He arrives home-

Luhan:Jes...sica

Jessica: Oh? Luhan? Welcome home~♡

Luhan:(I've got no one else to turn to except her. eventhough i hate her, right now she's the one that i really need) Thankyou. Wheres everyone?

Jessica:Oh, they said that they are going to settle some things from China, its about your family's company.

Luhan:Oh. *sits beside Jessica* Jess, i've got something important to tell you.

Jessica:what is it? *stares at Luhan*

Luhan: Its not like I love you, but... In order to forget Sulli, Im ready to be your fiance'.

Jessica:*grin* ( My victory, Sulli. You lose. ) *act innocent* Why? Poor my Sulli. 

Luhan: I dont care. If she cares about my feelings, she would never force me to love you. But now....

Jessica:(Stupid Sulli. HAHAHAHAHA) Im sorry to hear that. Are you sure that you are ready to be my fiance'?

Luhan:( I still love you Sulli) Yes. And, here's the ring. Yesterday i stopped at ' The Jewel's '. The manager said that she found a nice engagement ring. so i bought it. This ring is the thing that i was about to give to Sulli today but the fact that she rejected me makes me feels so dull. 

Jessica:(Veryyy stupid HAHAHA) Wow. Its so nice! Thankyou ♡ *hugs Luhan* Why did you want to give this to her? Dont you think it is pointless and yet making you hopeless?

Luhan: Yesterday, i was thinking. If we were engaged, then no one's going to stop us. And we will get married in China. But, the ring has found its new owner so-

Jessica: Found its new owner? It really is should be mine! what are you thinking? Dont you think it is fabulous when i wear it at school? Everyone's going to be JEALOUS! (including you,Sulli.)

Luhan:*sighs* whatever. im taking a bath. 

Jessica: Okay! Im going to prepare our dinner and-

Luhan: I've got no appetite to eat for dinner tonight. Im sorry.*walks up the stairs*

Jessica: Luhan. 

Luhan: *Looks at Jessica* hm?

Jessica:*pouts while making a puppy eyes* Pleaseeee~♡

Luhan: *sighs* i wont fall for that tricks. Just go eat by yourself. Im tired.*walks throught the bathroom , closing the bathroom's door*

Jessica: *whisper* Dont you worry Luhan. You are going to love me. Im going to celebrate my victory. hehehehe.

 

    Continues in chapter 8. Im sorry if its quite boring. anyway, if i still got much time, im going to make a oneshot for the best readers since chapter one till now and a 1-3 commenters for every chapters. Have fun~. anyway, thankyou for these comments. Im going to reply if i still got much time. Thankyou for reading till now~ byeeee♥