Chapter 4

Hurt

  (sulli's p.o.v)

 I wake up, staring at the windows and see myself inside the mirror. I take my towel and rush to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I went back to my room,wearing these uniforms and run towards the kitchen. Actually im not into these makeups, soo. yeah.

 "Good morning honey. How are you today?" Omma is so caring~ i wonder if Luhan is such a caring person, hmm~ eh? omg why am i thinking about him? urgh stop Sulli stop! " Good morning. Yeah, a bit fine. I catch a cold but it seems that today, the school needs my help so im going...." I replied with the most crackiest voice ever. COUGHING IS KILLING ME! And suddenly, a car's horn starts to appears from nowhere " ehh? who is that?" i frowned " That is your new driver. We dont like seeing you alone at the bus stop. Even you're such a brutal but you're still a lady that one day be loved by the most gentle man in the world " SHES SO CARINGG " what do you mean? be loved? do you mean its Luh-", Almost. almost.act cool Sulli, act cool. " ha? Luh? who is he? " mom run towards me showing her most cute face ever. For your information, she's young like 30+ but her face is like . " Ahh im late! GTG! BYE! " I kissed omma's cheek, wearing my shoes and rush towards the car. Its.........BMW. why?

  After the 20 minutes ride, we finally arrived at school. Everyone has lined up. WHATS GOING ON?! I went out of the car, closing the car's door and bowed thanks to the driver. I walk inside and people are asking me ;

"Are you is in a relationship with Luhan?"

" THIS MEANS LUHAN IS CHEATING ON ME!"

"NO! ME!"

"LUHAN IS MINE. BACKOFF CRAZY WOMAN"

"NO, EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION!"

 This one person,bravely standing in the middle of the crowds, and let the silents controll the situations. "Luhan is not in a relationship with her. All of you is in a misunderstanding! Luhan is in a relationship with-" The bells ring. SHE ALMOST. SHE ALMOST SAID THAT. MY HEART BROKE AS HELL. I walk towards her and asks " Who is Luhan's lover?" i smiled. But she just keep quiet and walks away. I really wants to know! WHERE IS LUHAN?! WHAT IS THIS?! URGH HELP! 

 

to be continued on chapter 4.5. thankyou for these comments. i love youu~ have fun.