Chapter 3

Hurt

  (Sulli's P.O.V)

I've been wondering, how did i turn into a normal girl? How can I, be so close and friendly with Luhan? Am I have been possesed by some soul or something? Its quite embarassing remembering that i just said i love you's to him. Why? Why sulli Why?! Why did you do this? You destroys your reputations. I need to text him, I REALLY NEED TO TEXT HIM, since I got his number.How can I tell....hmmmm...OH YEAH! maybe saying that i got twin,everything about her is the same as me! And lets just say that im the sister.

  Sulli,you're good. I took my phone and starts to open the text. Oh, Luhan.

"Hey Babe"

"Sulli answer me!"

"IF YOU DONT ANSWER, I WONT LOVE YOU"

"Sulli. sulli. i've got something to tell you"

"Sulli, its important.".

DONE. Im terribly done. HOW DARE HE BABES ME. And and and those sweet words really creeps me out. 

(A/N:Im sorry, I need to put the dialogues for texting. Sorry~)

 Sulli: Luhan, dont babes me. I dont like it. And tell me now, what..

Luhan:YAY, YOU REPLIED. um actually....

Sulli:Actually what?

Luhan:Sulli. I ....

Sulli: hm?

Luhan: I love you. as my crush, i know it seems so early awkward             or desperate to you, but i...i...i cant hold it in anymore. I                  love you Sulli. I'll do anything for you aslong as you are                   mine.

Sulli:You gotta be kidding me.HAHAHAH you...the hot popular                 guy is in love with me? SERIOUSLY?! U funny xD

Luhan: Yeah im kidding. just practicing, saying that infront of you               and everyone at school. wait for me tomorrow.

Sulli: Rejected.

YOU GOOOO SULLI!!!!!! YES YOU ARE BACK. JUDGE HIM. but....he seems so honest. 

Luhan: But sulli, i love you. Please Sulli. Tell the world that u can                make me accepts you from who you are.

Sulli:Luhan, stop. Didn't I told u that i am not interested in boys? Not saying that im such a Les. but....I couldn't. Maybe you must wait,Luhan or must not. Cause there could probably be someone who is inlove with you. Goodnight.

This is the first time i rejected someone that is so good looking. He is so nice and...cheesy but protective. I never thought that he would fall inlove at me despite on how i look and reacts.Hmmm, I must be ready for tomorrow's rumours. If i feel so hurt,that much. I could kill him. I stare at the walls, trying to solve these problems about Luhan until i fell asleep.

Author's note: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND having such a long time to update because i need to get ready for school this monday and if i have some times, i'll update ASAP. :) Thankyou for reading until this chapter~ Good day~