Chapter 7

Hurt

 

 ~The Next Day at School~

 

 Im still curious about Chanyeol. His eyes. Its watery. But why? I rushed to classroom and put my bagpack down beside the table and took out my history books. And Chanyeol is nowhere. I took out my phone and texted him "Goodmorning" i hope he replied. After 3 minutes later, my phone vibrated. 

-Dialogue-

-Whatsapp- (lol)

Him: Goodmorning.

Me: Why aren't you at class yet?

Him:Ahah, im hanging out with Sehun. its been a long time i haven't seen him.

Me: Oh. He seems familiar. I ever heard his voice before but i cant remember when.

Him: Haha. He's quite popular with girls. Maybe one day you'll be madly inlove with him. 

Me: Are you drunk? Im not that type okay. Youre lucky you know the new me and not my old self.

Him: What do you mean?

Me: Talk to you later. At class okay?

Him: Im right beside you now.

 

I turned my head to the right and saw him holding his phone with a smile sticks upon his face. " what are you smiling at? " Dont you think hes been acting weird? " Hey" He faced me. He is so beautiful like an angel. And tall. "hey everyone, we will have a self-study for 2 days by now because Mr.Han is busy with something and seems like theres no one to replace him for a while. So do your work " said the class president. Well then, i better bring Chanyeol to my favourite place then. Maybe sneak out for a while didnt hurt you? " Hey chanyeol " "Yeah?" "follow me" I dragged him out without people noticing. we sneak out to the rooftop. " What are we going to do here?" He asked. " Well, lets have a nice talk." I replied him with a smile. " Okay then. " Both of us lean ourselves at the wall " You know...this is not the real me " I said. So now its storytime "What do you mean?" " Im not like this. Im not that innocent. Im not cute im not girly. I am.....a girl who used to pick a fight with people, who cant get used to classmates, whos not good at studying, who always spit on people, who always slapped people punch people. I almost hit someone with a hammer before and then the guard stopped me and then i got suspended for 3 weeks. And after 3 weeks, i entered back at school, i met someone. a new transfered student called xi luhan. hes so short but cute. despite his naughty manners. Hes so brave, he turned my ice cold heart to iron. He loved me so much, but then i met jessica. " Chanyeol's face started to look sad, but still i continued the story " Shes the one who helped me when Luhan says he hate me . Oh, yes! he says he hated me infront of Sehun. and then i run away, you knoww, typical girls. im so dramatic back then even if im bad lol. and then jessica went to comfort me and giving me an advice. She was so kind back then and i didnt know that she is inlove with Luhan. The guy she told me before. was him. And then my heart broke. It broke as hell. and then everything comes even worse till i rejected luhan. " i suddenly didnt notice tears comes from my eyes and suddenly Chanyeol wipes it for me. He hugged me. Tight. And i have to hug him back. "Pity you sulli, pity you" He cried. Why? Is he that emotional? I didnt know that. He let go of me and wiped his tears. " I also have a story. Actually, i was inlove with Jessica. When i was 12. She's also inlove with me. She did confessed her feelings with me! and why, is she thinking that the one she's confessed to is Luhan?! actually Sulli, me and luhan are......"

To be continued.

A/N: sorry for not updating for so long. im celebrating my eid. have a nice day. love you guys. xoxo :*