Chapter 10

Hurt

Few days had passed and its finally saturday. The day I went out with someone for the first time. It was quite shocking to see me like this changing into a new character 360° after few months! But it was not a big deal to me though cause Chanyeol was very nice.

I sat beside the window while resting my chin at the palm of my hands, seeing birds chirping happily on a very fine morning. It was quite windy and the temperature was still cold. Who would thought that the new me could wake up on its own instead the old one?

I took my phone from the bedside table and saw 5 messages from Chanyeol.

"Sulli, good morning~"

"Aren't you awake yet? Dont we promise to leave during 12 o'clock?"

"Sehun and his girlfriend will be coming also"

"Why? you think that Sehun can't even get a girlfriend even how stupid he looks? Lol"

"Consider it as a double date"

Was this guy trying to fool me about hangout and dates? I thought that we would only hangout for fun, and not dates oh my god. The alarm shows 8:55 . Still early, maybe I must sleep for awhile.

Few hours had passed

 

I woke up stretching my body then took the alarm. I rubbed my eyes not believing the sight that i've seen, It's already 1130! I quickly stood up and took my towel then rushed to the bathroom that linked with my room.

Few minutes larer, I went back to my room after taking a nice soothing shower. I walked towards my closet to put on a black Nirvana singlet and tight black ripped jeans. I combed my long straight hair and put on some light make up.

I took my phone and it was already 1155. I took my black bagpack after stuffing keys, phone, wallet and make ups. I shuffled down the stairs and saw mom leaning at the counter sipping a cup of tea while eyeing me. "Who would be late on their first date?" She asked while smirking evily.

"Im sorry, I slept back during 8 in order to avoid sleepyness during that so-called-date" I replied apoligetically. Yes i remember mom knocking on my door continuously just to wake me up, i dont know where did my soul went. I probably look like a log. 

I walked towards the counter searching for foods " What are you searching?" She asked while smirking evily " Duhhh, isn't it obvious that im searching for food?! Im sooooooo hungry!" "Oops, you'll be eating with Chanyeol in a restaurant today" Mom clasped while smiling at me.

I groaned. Suddenly, a doorbell ringed "Sulli, we're infront, open the door" Its obvious it was Chanyeol. I kissed mom's cheek and bidded her goodbye then my backpack and went towards the door and squeeze the doorknob.

"Sulli!" Greeted Chanyeol enthusiastically. There stood a very beautiful lady with a plain baby blue dress and her curly hair. "Oh if you are wondering who she is, She's Jihyo, our senior" Introduced Chanyeol. Both of us exchanged our bows and we walked out of my house.

Here is the start where every crappy s begin.

"So where do you wanna go first?" He asked. " Probably a nearest restaurant cause my mom didn't cook for lunch and im starving to death. She asked me to eat during dates" Chanyeol chuckled and my hand then dragged me to the Pizza restaurant. Bless you Chanyeol, Pizza is my life.

We took a seat beside the window and ordered some pizzas to the waitress. "Soooooo, what are we going to do after this?" Asked Chanyeol. " There's a mall about 400 metres away from this restaurant. It had a free ride for every couples at the back of the mall where there is a beautiful park for every couples." Said Sehun in a serious face. He probably wont like my presence here because of the stupid rumors about me and I played with Luhan's heart. I didn't played his heart, its for Jessica's sake.

"WOAHHH SEHUN YOU'RE A GENIUS" Exclaimed Chanyeol,amazed with his bestfriend. " Not a big deal" He replied in a serious tone. Did their soul just exchanged last night?

The pizza finally arrived and we ate our lunch happily. Few minutes later, the plates and trays are finally empty due to our hungryness. Like who wouldn't starve when they see Pizza?

We stood up and waited for Sehun to pay the cash." If you've been wondering why Sehun looks so matured here, he just wanted to look good infront of Jihyo.So dont worry, he didnt hate you" said Chanyeol while smiling at me. I nod. Chanyeol was really reading my mind.

Sehun and Jihyo went out from the restaurant along with us. We walked to the mall for 20 minutes and finally arrived! Yay, legs were numb cause im tired af, we didn't even sit for awhile nor stopping at some shop!

I sat on the bench with Jihyo beside me sitting calmly yet i, even wanted to lay down. Chanyeol chuckled seeing my weird attitude along with Jihyo. " Hi, Sulli right?" She asked, startling me. " Yes" I replied "Nice to know you!" She smiled while tilting her head. "yeah" i nod.

We went for shopping for 5 hours with Chanyeol forcing me to buy a lingerie in case if i were to sleepover at his. Sehun bought Jihyo a plushie, dress and everything that she need was on Sehun's treat. Lucky girl, rich bastard. I only bought 2 black dress and 3 shirts. Guess what? Chanyeol only bought me red lingerie. LIKE HELL I WOULD WEAR THAT!

Time passed and its finally night. We went at the back of the mall and took a ride on a ship with Chanyeol and Sehun pedalling it. "Today was fun" He said breaking the silence " I never knew we went for a date and we aren't dating at all" He covered his face and said "Yeah, but we look like a couple" "Yeah" I nod.

On the other side was Sehun. Sehun smiling at Jihyo probably talking about something. " I wonder if Jihyo were to graduate, how Sehun's life might be?" I sighed "Mental breakdown" He replied bluntly "What? Then how can we recovered him from that?" I asked. He look at Sehun and replied "Krystal" "Who is she?" "She had a crush on him since the first day of his first year till now. Even if she knew he dated her senior till now, she never gave up." He explained. I was amazed, that took such a long time.

" Luhan came back next month with Jessica" Said Chanyeol in a sad tone " WHAT THE ?!" I exclaimed then everyone stared at us. Chanyeol covered my mouth signalling me to keep quiet." So what do we do now?" I asked " I want my revenge. I dont care if he was my bestfriend, i still want the revenge" "Then what do we do?"

"We fake our relationship"

And time flies by, until its the time we went back home. I walked home with Chanyeol sending me and on the other side Sehun sending Jihyo. I still couldn't believe what he said. Believe not, i was silent since the time he said that and he looks like he didnt care.

I bid him goodbye and waited for him out of my sight. I walked in and went to my room skipping my dinner cause i already ate at the mall. I throwed myself on bed covering my face using my pillow and shouted "FAKE RELATIONSHIPS?!!!!!!" and by the upcoming monday, called awkwardness finally started.

Hii everyone, how's this chapter? hehehe i hope it was good. Anway, i will be having my upcoming finals on 29th september probably on a hiatus position cause i need to focus to be in a better class. Wish me luck on having amazing grades guys and to you guys also who will be facing big exams or whatnot. Dont hesitant to comment your feedbacks and fangirls thingys xD By my leave, everyone. Loveeee yaaaa