Chapter 1

Hurt

Chapter 1

(Sulli's P.O.V)

Today is January, probably be the first day of school for those juniors. I'm 17 and still don't have any friends for 5 years because of my wildness. Everyone has been scared of me since they saw me almost hit boys with a hammer. I'm such a sensitive person when it comes to boys. I hate boys. Seriously, some of them didn't really respect us girls like my father.

I make my way to the class. Everyone keep on putting their attention to me. Some of them been hiding behind their friends back. I feel so sick and tired listening to those rumors and gossips about me. Urgh.

"Hey is that Sulli? She's a disaster. She thought she was only the strongest girl school. Heck, no."

"Hey that girl had punch me when I was 15 just because I sit on her chair."

"She's such a bully." 

"I'm scared of her." 

  Everyone's been whispering and murmuring about me. I smiled but deep inside, it hurts. I hit them because they just piss me off and I hated it.

When I have arrived into my class, my seat is at the last row beside the window because they don't want me to hit them. "Good morning class!" greeted the teacher "Good morning,madam" . "Today we will have a transfered student from China. Meet, LuHan." 

Why must the transfer student be a boy? WHY NOT A GIRL?! URGH. "Hi, my name is LuHan. Nice to meet you." His smile makes the girls went crazy. I bet he might be the popular guy. You know, I'm so against them. They act like snoobish kingkas who likes to play around with people like that!

"Umm Luhan, you may seat with.... "

"ME!"

"NO, ME!"

"NO, SHE'S STUPID! ME!" The girls began arguing and some of them was pulling Luhan's hand and sulking, making puppy eyes. That's ugly seriously, and I almost vomit at their too girly-nish.

"You may sit with Ms. Choi at the back since she doesn't have any partner beside." 

No.

No.

No.

I swear I won't talk to him. Even if it is related between his life and death, still NO.

"Okay." He replies with the most smokiest voice ever. Luhan makes his way beside me, putting his backpack beside the chair and sit. "Hey." Luhan greets me, offering his hand. "I'm not into boys so just shut up." I replied,making an angry face. "Whatever." He rolled his eyes and turned away to look back at the white board. 

"So, let's start our lessons, shall we class?"

🌸

I walk alone inside the cafeteria, picking my favourite food, sandwiches. I'm kind of addicted with sandwiches since my first day of high school so, yeah. I make my way to my favourite place that is behind the corner, beside the window. 

"Hey, may I sit beside you?" That brat again. Why don't you just sit with some other guys?!  "Whatever." I replied. He sit on the bench and talks while opening the plastic bag.

"So, I've been hearing some rumors about you." He says while munching the sandwich. Oh, so now you already know rumours about me on the first day? Bravo.

"Stop bothering me. I can kill anyone, and I don't care."

"So you're a professional killer?" He frowns while looking at me in the eyes. "I am if you wanna know " I replied, smiling. It's just... I don't know, he seems so friendly, but no! Sulli. Don't fall for his friendliness, yet.

"You know, you look so cute when you smile." He praise me. He smiles. I just...Blushed. I can blusg? Seriously? "

"Shut up." My face is so red and I start to stutter, what is this? God, help me. "You're welcome" He smiles, again with that so-called charming smile of his. We continued on eating until the bell rings, showing that recess time is over.

 🌸

It's already 6 o'clock. The evening starts to fall. I pack my things and hurriedly went out to go back home. Remembering the moment, I started to blush again just because Luhan just praised me before. It's quite of embarassing but maybe just a new start for our friendship. I walk at the pavement, leading to my house and suddenly saw I Luhan sitting on a bench beside the tree. I tried to act like I don't care and keep on walking but seems like he already notices me.

"Hey Sulli, where are you going?" He raised his voice. Sounds of cars, motorcycles engines and horns are everywhere, if he didn't raise, or probably shout, I would sound like an old deaf woman, keep on repeating "WHAT?!"

I walk towards and sit beside him "Home. Why?" I replied. I didn't have to raise my voice because we sit quite near. "Be with me, I'm alone." He makes his puppy eyes, cute. He looks kinda cute seriously.

No, did I just praise him again?

NO.

NO.

NO.

IGNORE.

"Hm, okay, but just for a several minutes. Promise?" I offered my pinky finger and he smiles while intertwining it.

"Promise" .

We talk, and talk and talk and keeps on talking until it's8 PM. I am sooo late, thank god his driver finally arrived. He may be the rich kid because his driver took him by limousine. We say each other good a goodbye and he suddenly kisses my forehead, winking at me.

"Swe you tomorrow~" He smiles while getting inside the limousine. I turned away and fasten my walk. i feel so shy. My face be extremely red. Why do O feel so friendly to him? Why didn't I hit him? Or maybe 'kill' him? Omma,Appa! Help!!!!! 

I finally arrived home. Everyone's been hugging me saying that they were so worried about me. I tell them what's going on and ask them to calm down, they finally relieved. I walk up the stairs and went into my room putting my backpack on the table and hurriedly takes a bath. 15 minutes later after i finish taking a bath, K wear my pyjamas and do the homeworks that Mdm. Anne gives to us. It's quite hard but after studying it carefully, I finally gets the answers.

After finishing my homework, I brush my teeth and my face, and finally, lying on my bed. I look at the ceiling, remembering today's moment about me and Luhan. I keep on smiling like a idiot and then fall asleep.

Author's Note:

Heyy,sorry if the story quite lame~ hehe. and pardon me for my grammatical errors. Have a nice day! :)