Ctrl+LOVE

Everyday's a Heart Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the very first SoShi’s Gamers Association Practice. Today we are here at the University’s auditorium witnessing our practice debate! *coughs* is that right Yul?” I shout at the tanned seated two rows from the alleviated stage where I stand.

“Yeah Taeng! You’re doing the right things, continue” she gesture me to continue. I smiled to my supportive best friend, since we were babies we support each other and I guess no one can break our friendship. I want to clear anything, friendship and relationship are two different things so we’re not going beyond friendship. She has girlfriend and I’m happy for them but unfortunately her girlfriend didn’t study in this school. But their distance is not a problem, because every hour or I think even every minute they are in touch.

“*clears throat* Let’s continue! Here in front are the school’s representative for the debate. Sooyoung-ssi please introduce our argument” I smiled to my other friend, Sooyoung. We become friends because of same interest on computers and online gaming.

“The argument is about continuing life with computers. Are we the one who leads or the man-made minds of computers?” I felt very proud to my friend, she improves herself

“Taeng!” I snapped at my thoughts and looked at the source and it’s Sooyoung “Come on Taeng, we’re not in the competition yet and your spacing there? What will happen to us?”

“Oh! I’m sorry, I just feel very different” I looked at the emptied auditorium “I never thought we will reach this far” I’m sorry but I feel so happy now, call me weird but this is very nice. After forming this club, we compete to the divisions, won the regionals and now we’re competing nationals.

“Don’t be so happy, you might forgot happiness when we hold the trophy. So come on Taeng and go to the other platform, it will help you to look taller” I merong to my friend and smile never leave me. I went to the other platform, having few members in club is not a good character of a team who’s competing nationals. *Sigh* I focus myself on what I will say concentrating myself but even I can utter a word a stranger came and make a very loud noise as she slam open the huge door of the auditorium. The three of us look at the now wide opened door, two ladies are there standing. The one who’s in front and another girl that looks like hiding behind her. Lights from the outside make our eyes blinded for a while and the only thing can be seen are their silhouette.

“We’re sorry I tried to stop her” that voice makes Yuri jolt on her seat and as our eyes adjusted and the door closed we can clearly see the two strangers.

“Sica?!” my tanned best friend shouted. So this blonde hair is the ‘Jessica’ she’s talking, her girlfriend, but who’s the other one?

“I’m very sorry seobang I already said to Tiffany that the debate club are currently on practice” this Jessica smack the head of the girl beside her who she call Tiffany.

“Is the debate club here only have uhmm… three members?” Tiffany, who I can say beautiful- no shrugged that -gorgeous, walk slowly and scanning the whole auditorium. I know that thumping of heart in the fastest way is explainable but I didn’t do anything such as cardio exercises, so why this girl didn’t do anything but makes my heart gone wild?

Her uniform is not same as ours so she is at the same school with Jessica. She wore glasses but she still look so beautiful and her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders I can say that she is a nerd goddess. Why I can’t take my eyes out of her? I keep on looking at her features, she might think that I’m a creep.

“Can I talk to the president?” she excitedly said and alternating her gazes to Sooyoung and me.

“She is our president”

She look at me, those eyes, so pretty~. And now she’s smiling, those beautiful eyes form a crescent shape and that is breathtaking.

“Taeng! Taeng! TAENG!!!”

“Huh?” I came back to reality when my loudest friend call me. Thank God someone wakes me up or else I’ll be drown in her gorgeousness.

“She’s asking for the president” stumbling, I make myself go in front.

“I’m the president K-Kim Taeyeon?” curse you stuttering

“K-Kim Taeyeon, …, so you’re the p-president here? I’m T-Tiffany Hwang, president of SNSD University debate club. Nice to meet you” she mock me at my stuttering but she wound up smiling to me.

“I mean Kim Taeyeon, nice to meet you too” I managed to speak clearly

“So President Kim, where are your members?” she crossed her arms on her chest and look at me like she wants to challenge me on a debate

“Small group of interested people is better than a bunch of smartest individuals. Those smartest individuals will argue and end up to nothing while the interested persons will wound up to one strong idea”

“But the contribution of different ideas creates the strongest idea”

“Strongest idea will never be the best” I smirked, I felt satisfied and happy. I don’t know why but I’m happy.

“Impressive~ I can’t wait to have a debate with you again. You’re interesting, you want to hang out after school?” she copied my smirk and… asking me after school? This is my luckiest day ever~

“Sure”

“Meet me after school. Bye K-Kim Taeyeon” turning her heels and start to walk away, I can hear her giggles and whisper to Jessica.

“Wow that was fast”

-***-

*Phew*

This is a very tiring day indeed. Practicing the debate for almost three hours and having classes after that, this is a work of an extra ordinary person. When I meet the nerd goddess a while ago I thought this is my luckiest day but when I saw my class rival shouting and messing our practice, we end up practicing at the garden. But at least, I can rest after all with Tiffany. I arranged my things in my locker properly but after I closed it, a loud voice echoed the small silent hallway and coming near me.

“Hey K-Kim Taeyeon!” the nerd Tiffany sprints beside me.

“Don’t run like that, you might slip on the floor”

“Caring K-Kim Taeyeon?” my cheeks flamed and I’m embarrassed

“The floor is really slippery, the janitor cleaned it before you went here. By the way, how can you go here? I mean the security let you here?” she barged here twice today so I was wondering how she did that.

“Don’t ask too much, we don’t have much time” she pulled my hand and sprint again, I tried to match her steps but I can’t.

“Hey don’t run like that I can’t-“ I end up twisting my legs and fell beside her, lucky for me I held her hand and I didn’t fall hard.

“Are you okay? I’m sorry, I’m just excited” she give me her hands and help me to stand up. I dust off my uniform and I’m standing now on my feet.

“We need to be hurry!!! Work your small legs Taeyeon”

-***-

After running on school’s slippery hallway, we end up here in a small café near the park. She said that the coffees here are the best. As we went inside my eyes sparkle as I see my favorite color, blue, is perfectly matched to pink. Some tables are blue and some are pink. The chairs are alternating in blue and pink in every table. The colors set the atmosphere to your childhood feelings where everything is innocent.

“Hello! Taeyeon to earth, earth to Taeyeon” I snapped on my daydream when Tiffany nudge me.

“This place is wonderful”

“Since I was young I really like to go here because pink is everywhere” a young guy who looks like a waiter approach us

“Table for two please” the young guy nod and lead us to a table with two chairs, one is pink and th other is blue

“I’ll take the blue one” I rushed to the blue chair afraid that Tiffany might get the blue one. As I sat on the blue comfortable chair I hear her giggle. She sat on the other chair placing her things beside.

“Blue is yours don’t worry I won’t get them to you little kid” she smiled very sweet to me. Geez, I never saw a smile like that before. Without her glasses on I can clearly saw her beautiful eye smiles.

“Okay, everything blue is mine” I mumbled but audible. The childish atmosphere is still on me I feel like a kid. I sway my feet under the table and my gazes are everywhere where I can spot blue and small smile on my face totally childish.

“You’re so cute Taetae. Oops, I mean can I call you Taetae?”

“Taetae? Of course, that’s cool” I swear my face is all red

“You can call me everything you want then” I nod and hide my heated face. The young guy earlier approach us again and he is holding two menus which is surprisingly with the mixed color of pink and blue. After we order the young guy bowed and leave.

“So… tell me about yourself”

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, 3rd year of the highe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter