Just Dance

Everyday's a Heart Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She was dying!!! We really don't know what to do!!!"

"Pls. Ms. Seo Joohyun, please just tell her you love her even you didn't mean it"

"I'm sorry Yuri-unnie, Taeyeon-unnie but I already have a girlfriend and Hyoyeon-unni is just my friend" 

"Just one day please..." 

"I'm very sorry" then the girl stand up and leave them

"What were going to do Taeng?" 

"I don't know either Yul" while their both hands placed under their chins a nerdy girl approach them.

"Excuse me, I heard all what you say. Is it true that Hyoyeon was dying?" the nerdy girl ask shyly

"Yeah, that's true and now we're finding someone to help her. We want her to be happy for her remaining time."

"Taeyeon was right but... uhhmmm... who are you?" 

"Ahhh... r-right... I-I'm Nicole. Actually, me and Hyoyeon are classmates" 

"Really?! Oh... take a sit" Yuri gesture Nicole to take a sit. Yuri and Taeyeon was inside that cafe for about 20 minutes, they talk to Seohyun to help them but the latter is loyal to her girl.

"Uhmmm... I know that Seohyun is Hyoyeon's crush and you talk to her, right? I want to help you"  worry plastered on Nicole's face all the time she speaks

"You?! How?!" The two girls can't believe what they're witnessing. This brave girl in front of them ready to give all for their friend but why?

"'C-cause I have a big crush on her" they are surprised by the confession of the girl in front of them.

"But I think we need to help you first. Tiffany and Sica can do some make-up right?" the tan girl suddenly think of their girlfriends

"Can you tell me what happened to Hyoyeon?" 

"Oh sure... go Yul tell her" the smaller girl nudge the girl beside her

"Why me?" 

"You're good at that. Go faster, I have recordings today" 

"Aish... Fine... So this is what happened....

Hyoeyeon, Taeyeon and me are friends, bestfriends. We always share almost everything, like the dorm, the pillows, the foods, except for girlfriends, we have different taste for them---" but before Yuri could continue the story Taeyeon nudged her again

"Aish... Don't tell her what we are, tell her Hyoyeon's condition. Just go straight to the point!" 

"/sigh/ Recently, she always have schedule on her doctor. She didn't tell us what's happening on her, she kept that a secret. Last day, after her weekend vacation on her house, she has this documents that restricted for us to see. Maybe she didn't want us to be worry to her so she hidw those medical reports" suddenly Yuri tear up while telling the story "And this morning, I saw a last testament signed by her on her bed" then Yuri cried it out, her arms on the table together with her head. Taeyeon rubbed her back comforting the tan girl.

Nicole, have many questions but she can't ask them in that condition. Instead, she felt pity for the two and also for her dearest crush.

"Hyoyeon is a great friend to us and we're going to miss her, her jokes, her pranks and everything... huhuhu" Yuri continued crying dramatically and all Nicole can do is to comfort them.

"We really need to go now, let's just talk tomorrow meet you again here Nicole-ssi. Nice to meet you" Taeyeon supported her tan girl to stand 

"Nice to meet you too" Nicole stand up and bow to the two before they leave

---lll---

While at Hyoyeon...

"Are you sure this medicine will help me Doc? Achooo~" Hyoyeon sneezed at the phone she was holding

"Of course Hyoyeon, that medicine never failed" the Doctor's voice was obviously a little cocky

"Tsss... if this will not work I'll find for a refund. Achooo~" accidentally, Hyoyeon tapped the end call button

"Oooppsss... Hehehe better follow the advice of a doctor" she went to the kitchen to take the medicine, every 5 steps she sneezed.

"Aigoo... poor brain cells they died because of me" she remembered the advice of her young crush that everytime we sneezed some brain cells are die. (hehehe some facts) That makes her remind her crush again, she felt sad when she remembered that someone got her crush.

She take the medicine and have a senti time. While hands under her chin, she seems like spacing out. Until Yuri and Taeyeon came, they saw Hyoyeon spacing out with her medicine in front.

"She felt very sad"

"I-I can't take to look at her" Yuri who was being so dramatic buried her face on Taeyeon's back. As the two girls came nearer, Hyoyeon immediately grab her medicine and hide it, which Taeyeon quickly noticed.

"She hides it for us. She didn't want us to worry at her" the older whispered, since the tanned girl was on her back, she hears what the other say. 

"Where did you go? I was so worried you're hanging out without me" Hyoyepn stepped out from her seat and put the medicine on her pocket for enable for her to talk to her friends.

"We just meet a friend" feeling so tired, Taeyeon sat down on one of the chairs and rest her tired down.

"Who's that  friend?" Hyoyeon feel so intrugue on her friend's meeting

"You know Nicole? She said she was a classmate of yours." this time Yuri sat down beside Taeyeon

"Nicole... classmate? Ah... yeah that nerd girl" the choding snapped her hand as she remember her classmate who was seating behind her.

"Dude, what nerd girl? She's so hawt!!!" the short girl starts to lie and two pairs of eyes are now staring at her confused

"What you're saying? You can't remove that specs around her eyes, ponytail wraped on her hair. You know? Like that?" she hold her hair on two sides acts like a nerd girl

Yuri, who was clueless at what Taeyeon did before joined to make lie "Eh? But honestly, if I know her before I met Jessica I will choose her" but unfortunately for Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica walked on the kitchen and hear what Yuri said.

"What's that KWON YURI?" the tanned girl facepalmed herself feeling so regretful on what she said

"And who's 'hawt' Kim Taeyeon?" Tiffany's stern voice stopped the short girl from laughing and felt the same like her best friend.

"Hehehe, you're dead" 

---***---

"Are you really sure about this? Looks like not good to me" 

"Are you kidding? That dress looks like made to fit you. We're going to buy that. Taeyeon will pay for us." the eye-smiling princess gently grab Nicole to the now wasted Kim Taeyeon. "Tae-tae, you should tell this to us earlier. Now it's not my fault why you need this punishment, if you just say that I'm the HOTTEST" the eye-smiling princess pecked the shorter girl, in result she became happy in an instant.

"And now, after we pay for this, we'll look for Jessie to help you to your accessories" after grabbing Nicole here and there, they found Jessica eating alone inside a not-so-famous restaurant.

After entering the said restaurant, the three approach the ice princess who's talking on her phone. She ended the call and put her full attention on the girl in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter