Bitter-Sour-Sweet

Everyday's a Heart Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love between us starts when I met U" I walked passed a couple who was sweetly talking and cuddling to each other.

Duh?! Love starts with L and ends with E!!! These couples were talking nonsense things!!! Aish!!! If Valentine's Day didn't exist Feb 14 is a peaceful day. If February only have 11 days and leave the next days will be great. Sometimes I ask my mother why she gave birth on me on the 10th day of this week. Aish!!!

Bitter during Valentine's day??? Because I was very confused why people buy bouquet of flowers, is this another day for halloween? And all people wore red colored shirt, seriously?! Red is the color for blood and it's so creepy. 

I continue walking and just ignore those couples, I'll think about my work than to give attention to those things.

"Sooyoung!!! I'm glad you're finally here. Its your shift now" 

"What's on you Boa-unnie? You look so giddy tonight"

"Because today is our 3rd anniversary~" she come with me and give me her apron and quickly changed and pick her bag

"Enjoy your night unnie~" I smiled to her half fake. I really didn't understand what love brings to a person. Since she found her beloved boyfriend she rarely hang-out with me and talk to me, I kinda miss her jokes that she used to tell to me.

I work as a waitress in Soshi cafe, student at day and waitress at night. Every February we expected many costumers because of our couple promos. But the worst thing, some of our frequent costumers gave letters, chocolates and flowers on me. Most of them are my schoolmates and classmates, I can say that I'm quite popular because of my looks but I hate it!!! 

"Hey Sooyoung, I want to give this to you~" a shy girl handing me chocolate, her hands were shaking infront of me. I look at her but I can't see her face, if chocolate is not a food I'll not pick it. 

"Kyaaa!!! She accept it!!~" after a while they leave while squeling.

---***---

At last!!! My shift is already done!!! I can now eat these chocolates. I receive a bagful of chocolates and bunch of boquet. After 10 minutes of walking, I finally reach my apartment.

"HOME!!!" I throw my chocolates at my sofa and place the flowers on a vase.

I grab a box of chocolates and stare at it.

"It's just you and me tonight~" I was about to put chocolate in my mouth but my doorbell rang. "Aish..." I lazily walked and open the door. There I saw a short haired girl wearing a cute smile and showing her cute eye-smile.

"Hey Sooyoung~" I look to her confusingly, I didn't seen her before nor one of our costumers. I smiled bitterly and slam the door in front of her face.

I walk back to my sofa and leaned my whole back, grabbing again my box of chocolates. Until the bell rang again. "Aish!!! Whoever you are I'll not open the door!!!" I didn't want to walk again just to open the door for her and I didn't even know her, she's a stranger.

I fifnished my 10th box and I still have 20 boxes for tommorow. I'm sooo full~

 I decided to take a shower first before going to bed. After 5 minutes of showering and now I'm drying my hair I heard crash on my kitchen. I immediately grab my baseball bat ,in case of situations like this, and slowly going down the stairs. 

In the kitchen, I saw that girl but now her face was full of chocolate stains and she was staring innocently on me she looks soo cute on me. 

"Hmm~" she tilted her head and her index finger. I felt my cheeks turned red seeing a cute creature doing cute actions.

"W-what are you doing here?" I compose myself and slowly walking towards her "H-how you barge in here?" 

"I'm a spirit... or angel??? Actually in the middle of that" she jumped lightly while explaining herself... but... what did she say? A spirit? An angel? I stopped and look to her confusingly.

"Eh?! What do you say?" 

"I'm earth-bound spirit I guess??? But I have mission" 

She's scary and crazy, what is she talking about? I laughed maybe she's really a crazy person.

"Why are you laughing?" she pout cutely and stare at her for a while before I laughed again.

"You're crazy. Stay there, I'm going to call a police" 

"You really don't believe me?!" I nod and turn my back on her, making my way to living room, outside the kitchen. But when I step my feet outside the door I saw myself inside again the kitchen.

"Huh?! What happened?" I walk again but it's still the same, I always ended up in front of her at the kitchen

"You didn't believe in me? You're not going out without my permission" she crossed her arms and gave smirk on me as I always did the same over and over again.

"Aish!!! I give up I believe now. So why are you here? What's mission you're saying?" it's my time to cross my arms. She smiled and hugged me which make me really shocked, she gave me again her eye-smile.

"Choi Sooyoung, a really cold hearted person who didn't believe on love. I came here to teach you that... the LOVE" 

"You'll teach me what?" 

"LOVE"

"L---??? What?" 

"Aish... don't play with it L-O-V-E LOVE"

"Okay okay I got it, that thing"

"Say it!!! I..."

"I????!!!!" 

"Love..."

"L---LOVE"

"You"

"U???!!! Yah!!! What are you saying?!"

"I love you too Choi Sooyoung" and then she finished with a smile, she released her hug "You can leave now" she snapped her fingers. She walk passed me, I followed her and this time I successfully leave the kitchen.

"Can you tell me who are you? And who brought you here?" I grabbed her shoulder and make her turn to me.

"As I know... my name is Sunny. And the guy up there, said that if I make you believe in love he will bring back my life" 

"So you're not here to help me, but to help yourself?" 

"Something like that" she wink at me and ran to my room. 

As I got to my room I saw her sleepong safe and sound to my bed.

"Yah!!! Who told you to sleep in my bed?" I guess even if I shout to her she'll not listen to me, I aready heard light snores from her. So all I can do is to lay beside her.

"Sleep with me Sooyoungie~" she wrap her arms on me, more like hugging me from the back

"Yah!!! What are you doing?" I tried to pry her arms on me

"Don't you dare to struggle or else I'll gave you the best nightmare~" she pressed herself more and I can feel her mounds pressing too, she didn't wear bra??? Calm Sooyoung calm~ Control!!! She's an innocent angel, you can't do naughty things with you… but… what the hell I'm thinking??? I've became a byuntae, I should not hang-out more often with Taeyeon.

---****---

"Ungh~" I open my eyes as shine of sun hit my face. As I adjsusted my eyes from the light I feel the empty side of my bed I smile as I didn't feel her again, maybe meeting her is just a dream. But when my hands run through the sheets under me, it felt... wet?! what??!!! So... I really have a wet dream, but... I dream on my dream??? 

"Youngie~ time to wake up!!! 

I sat up straight, she's still here? I literally facepalmed myself, I dreamed about her and sleep with her and I was thinking that she's just a dream? 

"Aish!!!" grabbing my sheet I was walking while stomping.

"Why you're so angry Sooyoungie?" ignore her Sooyoung... ignore her... "Sooyoungie?~"

I unconsciously turned to her and gave her a smile... sounds not good?! 

"I will wash our sheet"

"You're so cute when you smile" she tiptoed and kiss me in my cheeks. And again, unconsciously, my face turned red and I was stunned for awhile. "It's time to eat, continue washing that after meal" 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter