A Lesson for The Ice Princess

Everyday's a Heart Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They say I'm beautiful, I'm y, I'm smart... then they are not wrong I'm so gogeous, extremely y and a genius. Every man and girls will fall to me, to simple flipping my hair they already drool... eww.

"Victoria!!! Hurry up!!! Don't you dare drop my things!!!" 

"Coming..." 

Even a princess would walk to this very long hallway. Aish... I will tell this to my father, to have at least an elevator just for me.

As we got in front of our classroom I ordered Victoria, my PA, to open the door. I like the way she was having a hard time opening the door with my things in her arms, I can watch her here all day. But she successfully opened the door and compose herself. Even she is my PA she is in a status like me, rich and beautiful, she accept to become my PA for popularity.

"Ms. Jung, Ms. Song!!! You're late again!!!" our oh-so-y and beautiful PE teacher Ms. Kwon shouted to us, which I really hate. Instead of heading to my seat I walk in front of her placing my both hands on the desk leaning dangerously in front of her but damn, she's still glaring in my eyes.

"What's your reason this time Ms. Jung?"

"My chauffeur is so slow on driving Ms. Kwon" I say using my pleading eyes, if you resist my assets then I'll use my charms

"And then?"

"If you want me here to be early, uhmmmm... so pick me up tomorrow? I'll give you my address" travelling my fingers in her cheeks then jaw

"I'll assure that you're father will know this. Now get back to your seat" 

"Fine" 

---***---

 

"Mr. Jung, she's late again. And make a scene in my class" I'm annoyed as I remember that scene, she's trying to seduce me. I really hate an attitude like that. I tightened my grip on my phone almost crashing it, but not now I'm still using it.

"This is enough! I'm going to give her a punishment, she's too spoiled! She shoudn't act like that! Aish! Ms. Kwon can you give me a favor?"

"What's that Mr. Jung?" reaching my favorite Ma juice on my desk and start to drink it

"I would like to put Jessica on your house, and teach her a lesson" I almost spit my Ma juice hearing Mr. Jung

"Are you serious?! It have just one bed, small space and a room. Fit for just one person"

"That's perfect. Don't worry I'll double your salary for the whole year if you succeed" 

"Okay, I'll accept it"

"Thank you Ms. Kwon"

"Don't say thank you yet" 

"I'm expecting you Ms. Kwon" then he close our conversation. Asih, if no money involved I will reject. If I didn't need them... Aish

---***---

Finally, the school has finished. I lazily place my things on my locker room and start to move my feet. It bring me in front of my car, I recognized it on the symbol of our family on it's hood.

"Ahjussi, straight to house~" I place my hands on my head and rest my legs.

The ahjussi just nod, he looks new I never seen him before. He has sharp face but too small for a man and that nose looks familiar. I can't see his or her (?) eyes, wearing a square framed sunglasses and a mask.

"Excuse me, are you our new driver?" I leaned to see him closely and I saw her hair ponytail so he is not a he she is she (?)

This time she didn't respond, maybe father say not to talk to me. Well, it's better I don't want to talk to her either, I'm just curious to her.

After a while, I don't know where she bring me and it looks so creepy.

"Hey! Where are we?!" she started to lift her and exited the car. I don't hesitate to try to unlock the door and freak out, she will open it for me anyway.

As expected she opened the door and grab me literally out of the car. We entered a house, not too big and not so small. 

"Leave your shoes on the shoerack" finally, she spoke but her voice sounds familiar. I looked at her confusingly and that's her cue to remove her sunglasses, mask and cap.

"Ms. Kwon?!" by that my phone rang "APPA!!! MS. KWON KIDNAPPED ME"

"No Jessica! I'm the one who tell her to caught you"

"Wae??!!! Why here? Why don't you just cut my card?" 

"That's a good idea daughter, starting now all of your cards are cutted and you will depend on yourself and a bit from Ms. Kwon" 

"WHAT?! NO APPA!!!"

"No Jessica! That's too much, you are supposed to act not like that. I will bring you back here if you prove that you can change but if you act like that again you'll be there FOREVER"

"WHAT?!" 

"Goodbye my dearest daughter" then the only thing I hear is the beeping sound from another line

"You get it now?" Ms. Kwon spoke again, her arms on her chest and just wearing a sports bra with a hot pants.

"Jinjja?! Are you really like that?" 

"Like what?!" 

"You're just wearing... urgh..." I closed my eyes and covered with my hands

"It's my house, I can do whatever I want baby~" I jumped a little, I didn't expect that she came closer while covering my eyes and now her face is just an inch against mine.

"Why so shy?~ I don't know that you have this shy side~" I felt her eyes staring at me but I didn't dare to look at those, I might melt if I dare. My legs started to be wobbly, and my face is as red as it can.

She moved closer... closer...

"Change your clothes now Ms. Jung. You only have 3 pairs of uniform" she moved away and laugh. Damn! Those laugh are so y. I feel that my heated face cool down and the erratic pounding of my heart against my chest came back to normal.

"Tch. You wanna play Ms. Kwon huh?" 

---***---

She thinks I'm an easy person? I'll make sure that she will better choose to be a good person than to stay on my hell side. I head to my room and walk to my bathroom to have a quick shower. I smile as I remember her epic face when I came near to her. I'm glad I can resist her on the class, but here she can't resist me and choose to stay away. HAHAHA.

After my quick shower and changing my clothes I smell something like burn and a high pitch scream. I immediately ran out and saw my student laying on the floor crying while holding a part of her arms. On the other hand, I saw black smoke coming from my pan.

"What happened?! Aish" I ran to the stove and turn it off, I glare at her. She keep on sobbing while holding her arm. I hold her wrist and brought her to the sink, I opened the faucet and let the cold water run to her arm.

"It's just a simple burn, it will not cause any marks" 

"Really?" suddenly her mood brightens

"It doesn't even have wound" 

After a while she said she feels okay now. She sat on the diner table, she was pouting.

"Why don't we order food for dinner?" 

"No. I will make it" she didn't complain at this time. 

After our food is prepared we start eating peacefully, we didn't have a conversation as I see she was so tired. We finished our dinner and she lazily stand up but I stopped her 

"Ehem!!! You should fix and wash all of these"

"WHAT?! No way" 

"You can't enter my room, I have the keys" I teasingly show her the keys

"Well I'll sleep on the couch" she turned her heels and stomped on her way on the couch

"It's cold tonight I'll never bring here blankets for you. It's your choice"

"I don't need them!!!"

I just shrugged her and fix and wash the dishes. I have my words. Let's see.

After I finish my work I headed to my room, which is not really locked. I know that she is too lazy to check this. I layed my back on my comfy bed and close my eyes and drifted to sleep.

---***---

She's so mean~ She let me to sleep on the couch freezing. She is not joking, she left me behind and she really didn't bring blanket. I usually woke at 9:00 am but because of too much coldness I woke up at 5:00 pm. School start at 9:30 this is too early.

"Good morning Jessica! What do you want for breakfast?" she came from her room dressed for jogging.

"I usually eat cereals every morning" I coldly answered and rubbed my shoulders it's really cold~

"C'mon we'll eat outside after jogging. Change to more warmer clothes" even if I didn'y want to follow her I uncosciously comply, heading to her room where my clothes are now properly arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter