It Started with a Tease

Everyday's a Heart Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have big !!! Classmates!!! Always remember that Seohyun have big !!!" the doe-eyed girl even stand on one of the table and announced the thing. While the girl named Seohyun was crying because of embarassment. 

"Why she's doing this to me?" the girl with chubby cheeks was crying and there's a tanned girl comforting her.

"Hey don't touch her!!!" the doe-eyed girl pushed the tanned girl "She's mine!!!"

*KRRIIIING*

"Heol!" her chest raised up and down "That dream again, aish... I don't want to remember her!!!" she dreamed about her past again. 

When she was in Grade 2 she has a classmate named Im Yoong, when they first met she even saved the doe-eyed girl on a group of goons. Her solution is to cry, Seohyun believes that crying is the solution to almost everything but that was when she was young, when she didn't know yet that crying is embarrasing. After saving her, everytime she will meet Yoong, the doe-eye would that she has big hips, big and big chest, even if her chest didn't develop at that time. That makes her feel so embarrass everytime and good to her that's just her past.

She prapare for the school, she was a good student, always on top but still down to earth. Everyone likes her because of her good attitude and beauty, she was very thankful that she needs to transfer to other school or else she will lived in a cursed life with Yoong. While drying her hair, she hear their doorbell ringing.

"Seohyun! You're still there? We need to go now" her bestfriend, Sooyoung, always go to school with her. 

"Just a second, I'm drying my hair. Come here first!" the tall girl complied and enter her besfriend's house like what she always do every morning.

"Why I always need to wait on you?" she sat beside Seohyun and watch the girl dry her hair on the mirror.

"I have a bad dream... the worst of all" she ignored the sulking girl beside het

"About your childhood 'friend'" she emphasize the word friend

"How many times I would say to you that she's not my friend!!" the younger girl complained

"Because everytime we talk about your childhood, you didn't forget to mention her" 

"She ruined my childhood memories! If I will see her again, I'll rip her face apart" she was done drying her hair, she stand up with a frown on her face didn't want to have her childhood memories be their topic again.

She picked her bag and advanced steps "Hurry up Sooyoung! We're going to be late!" 

"Hehehe easily got mad? Hey wait for me!!!" she chase for the girl

---***---

Like always they are early at school and only few students are there. Sooyoung and Seohyun are not classmates but both popular on their sections and even at school. As usual, Seohyun was reading a book she randomly picked from her bag. Students finally came, some are one by one and some are by group creating noises, they didn't forgot to greet their president when they pass by her.

"Good Morning Joohyun-ssi" the said girl smiled and nod on familiar faces greeting her.

Soon their teacher came but not alone she was with someone, a new student. The new student has long legs, slim body, beautiful doe-eyes and a cute smile. Seohyun looked at her, remembering someone.

"She's so beautiful and so shy. She reminds me of Yuri, I hope my savior will be as beautiful as her or I hope she is Yuri!!! KYAAA!!!" Seohyun thought to herself blushing but hide it immediately causing for the new student in front look to her. As their eyes finally met, they share a steady gaze  like they knew each other for a long time. The doe-eye girl smiled to her, her face become red and some weird things are felt on her stomach. 

The teacher asked the doe where to sit. "I want to sit beside Seo Joohyun" she whispered. The teacher giggled then guide her on the left side of Seohyun. As she got on her sit she looked on her seatmate.

"Hi I'm Im Yoona" she extent her hand to Seohyun and smiled from ear to ear.

"Yoona?" she was surprised and disappointed because the girl is not who she expected. The girl hummed and nod her head still her hands waiting.

"Seo Joohyun, my friends call me Seohyun" she reply the girl's hand

"Can I call you 'mine'?" the doe-eye tighten her hold and keep on smiling 

"Pardon?" their hands retracted when their teacher pass by between them

"It's not the right time for that Ms.Seo" the teacher slammed her hand on the said girl. While the doe-eye beauty simply laugh because of their teacher's misunderstood.

"It's not the time to laigh Ms. Im, meet me after class. We'll talk" 

The smarty-pant Seohyun can't believe it, that was her first time that she would meet a teacher after class because she did something. She glared to the girl beside her, but she was replied by a cute smile. Again, she felt something on her stomach and her heart pumping too much blood that makes her face flushed.

"Sorry" the other girl mouthed but a smile on her face didn't leave.

After class, the two headed to the teacher's faculty. The one keep her head high because she is making herself familiar on the way to teacher's faculty while the other one keep her head low she was so embarrassd at what their teacher would say.

Yoona take a look on the girl beside her, she was so sure that she felt very doomed "This school is much familiar to my past school I hate it. But... the girl beside me... I-I already loved her" being so shy she maintain to say those words. It makes Seohyun saw her cute side again if they are the only people there she might pinch her cheeks because of her cuteness

"Are you hitting on me?" she is amuse to this girl but she need to pretend, for her to saw more cute side of her

"If you call this hitting then... I am"  the doe eyed girl become more cute on the sight of Seohyun and she can say that she already likes this girl.

When they finally reach the faculty room they are the only student and some of the teachers are eyeing them because they are new faces at that place.

"Uhmmm...  Miss Kim" finally they are in front of their teacher's table 

"You're here. I don't want this to be long, I have a question,  I want to know if there's something on you two?"  

"W-what do you mean Miss Kim? We only met this morning" while Yoona is signing their teacher not to tell what she whispered earlier. 

"/sigh/ I know that you can be a cute couple but please don't do it on my subject or in any subject. If you want you can do that after or outside the school. You get me?" the two girls nod 

"And you Yoona, in the school, I'm not your aunt okay? Just in house so don't bring your attitude here okay?" 

"I got it Ma'am"  Seohyun was amused learning that Yoona is not just an ordinary student there. As she remember Ms. Kim is the sister of the owner of the school so she concluded that Yoona may be the daughter of the owner. 

As they exit the room, Yoona bravely grabbed Seohyun's wrist but she was so shy she keep on turning her head avoiding the girl's sight.

"Uhmmm... can I ask directions?" 

"Where?"

Before Yoona could answer she gulp first feeling so dry "On your heart...?" As Seohyun heard it she can't deny the visible pink tint on her cheeks and also to the doe-eye girl. Again, she felt something on her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter