Interjection: Character Profiles

The Boss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N:

I’m sorry to anyone hoping this was a real chapter update. I promise it will come very soon I’m currently working on it while simultaneously trying to pass my midterms. Anyways, for a little break from studying I made a little thing for the story thus far. The pics are mostly what I imagine them to look like in this fic (but I might change them later if I find better ones on tumblr or smth). IDK I just had fun making this okay!?

So without further ado…

 

 

 

CHARACTER PROFILES:

 

Park Chanyeol

Age: 27 Occupation: ex-Accountant at JS Corp turned Sort-of-Mafia-Thug. Footman. Personal Body Guard in training as appointed by Byun Baekhyun Quirks: Gambling addiction. Has a thing for numbers, including card counting, etc. Talents: Can play the guitar a little. Surprisingly accurate shot with a gun. Self-proclaimed ‘heavy-weight’ drinker and expert gambler. Has a Mom, Dad, and an older sister, Park Yoora. Girlfriend named Lim Hani. Accidentally got into debt with the mob after excessive betting on horse racing with a bookie who owed to Baek. Baekhyun owns him now. Retains his morality when it comes to his job and tries not to hurt/kill anyone. But it’s difficult.

 

 

Byun Baekhyun

Age: 28 Occupation: Heir/Boss of the Byun Crime Syndicate Quirks: Runs multiple strip clubs and regular clubs and enjoys dancing part-time at the former type. Likes teasing people by acting ‘extra’ gay even when he really doesn’t give a . Can’t take much seriously. Despises his mother because they are the exact same person; he sees his own flaws in her. Talents: Can play the piano more than well. Learned Mandarin, Japanese and English from an early age for the business. (His Cantonese is admittedly shaky.) Firearms expert. High ranked martial arts enthusiast and expert (though he claims not to be). (He’d rather be protected.) Last in the long line of ‘true’ Byun’s to take over the syndicate. Father died ten years ago. Mother still lives around the country, mostly abroad.

 

 

Oh Sehun

Age: 26 Occupation: Bar Owner/Bartender Quirks: Had a slight lisp in childhood, but it’s mostly gone now. Emotionally repressed, tends to internalize everything. Talents: Makes a mean cocktail. Surprisingly handy in a hand-to-hand brawl (but not with mobsters). Got involved in the Chinese Mafia (based in Hong Kong) through his Uncle. Pays ‘rent’ money for the bar once a week to ‘protect’ his livelihood. Works at the bar to pay for his mother’s hospital bills. She is his only family left and she is currently dying.

 

 

Wu Yi Fan

Age: 29 Occupation: Personal Body Guard to Byun Baekhyun Quirks: Likes to be called Kris. In touch with his Canadian/North American side. Likes to think he is above everyone else, but is loyal to a fault to those he esteems (aka Baekhyun). Talents: Judo. Hand-to-hand combat. Firearms expert. Speaks Mandarin/Cantonese, English, and Korean. Suspect in a murder investigation in Guangzhou where a young woman was strangled 5 years ago. The only one who knows about his past is Baekhyun.

 

 

Huang Zi Tao

Age: 24 Occupation: Personal Body Guard (and self-proclaimed assistant/babysitter) to Byun Baekhyun Quirks: Sassy and sharp witted concerning people, but quick to form attach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter