Chapter 2

Try
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun sat at her desk still feeling self conscious about the tea stain on her blouse. She had called Tiffany to bring an extra blouse for her since Tiffany always comes to work later than she does. She was grumbling while arranging her desk when she saw her colleague, Jung Jinwoon, walking towards her desk.

 

"Hi Joohyun! Woah. What happened to your blouse??" Jinwoon asked.

 

"Oh hey Jinwoon. Don't ask. My day didn't really start so well.." Joohyun replied with a pout on her face. Jinwoon just looked at her and chuckled.

 

Jinwoon had been one of her first friends when she started working in the company. She sees him as a good friend, while everyone else, knows that Jinwoon had the biggest crush on her. She knew he liked her but she did not trust him with her heart. She did not trust anyone with her heart.

 

"Alright. Well, we have some new colleagues joining us today. Wanna go welcome them?" Jinwoon asked.

 

"In this state? No thank you. I'll probably just see them around later." Joohyun replied. Jinwoon just shrugged and walked away.

 

--

 

"Welcome to the company! I am Song Jihyo, the manager of the company. I will assign your seats and then I'll give you a tour of the area." a lady spoke up while handing out the staff passes to the new workers.

 

"Wah. I can't believe I'm already a working man." Yonghwa thought looking at his pass.

 

"Yo! Yonghwa! Guess what? We're seated next to each other!" Yonghwa looked at the young lady who said that then looking her pointing at the seating plan that was being passed around. It was Park Shinhye, his friend since college. They were friends for years and decided to try their luck and apply for a job at the same company.

 

"Ahhh. So I have to see your face every day againnnnn??" Yonghwa jokingly sighed at his friend's statement.

 

"Yes. Whether you like or not! Come on. Our manager's calling!" Shinhye said, pulling Yonghwa's hand dragging him along.

 

They were walking across the room when Yonghwa noticed a familiar figure sitting at a desk quietly doing her work. He tried to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter