Annoying Seatmate

Suddenly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: Here's the 2nd update (^_^) Story updates would be every 7th, 17th and 27th of the month.  Don't forget to upvote and comment;D

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JiYeon's POV

I arrived at school at 6 AM and I was the first one here. I immediately went to my classroom and settled down in my desk. It was so quiet and so boring so I decided to go out. I roamed around this huge school and stopped at our garden to spend the rest of my free time. I laid down in the soft grass and closed my eyes then I fell asleep. After an hour, I woke up because of an annoying singing voice.

“Baby, baby, wake up my baby Jiyeon”, a boy’s voice sang and he kept on singing. My peaceful morning ended because of this irritating song with irritating lyrics. I opened my eyes then I found Sehun standing and staring down at me. He stopped singing then he kneeled down and he slowly made his face closer to my face until his face was an inch far from mine.

“My baby, you should wake up now if you don’t want to be late”, he advised me then he sat down and pinched my cheeks. I also sat down and faced him. After staring at his face for a minute, I got back at him and pinched his soft cheeks really hard.

“Aaahhhh”, he shouted then I stopped pinching him. He rubbed his cheeks then he pouted cutely at me.

“Stop pouting, it doesn’t suit you”, I and he made an angry face which made me laugh.

“Tsk!! Let’s go or else we’ll be late”, he said and he stood up then he offered his hand to me. I didn’t accept his hand and stood up by myself then we went back to our classroom.

As we sat down, there were girls eyeing and looking at us. I think they were irritated that Sehun and I were seatmates. Then Sehun went to the restroom and he left me with these mean girls here. Then again, a bullying incident happened.

“Hey nerdy girl, stop flirting with our Sehun oppa he only belongs to us”, a mean girl named Victoria approached me and advised me.

“Books only belong to a nerd like you!” one said then she grabbed a book and scourged my face with it. The book was so hard and it really hurt my face then I notice I got a scratch on my face. My wound yesterday hasn’t healed yet but then a new scratch came.

“You could get all our books and take all of it but don’t take our Sehun oppa leave him to us!” another one shouted.

“Don’t go near him nor talk to him! Just ignore him even if he’s your seatmate. If you don’t obey these orders starting today, we’ll make your school life a school of hell”, Victoria, who seemed like their leader, warned me. She then glared at me then the other mean girls grabbed my bag and threw it in front of the class. Everyone was laughing at me again and they were cheering for the mean girls. When the mean girls went back to their seat, I grabbed my bag in front and looked down carefully in case someone would trip me again. I sat down in my seat and brought out a band aid for my scratch. Then Sehun returned back in our classroom. I turned away from Sehun and stared outside the window.

I’m curious why these mean girls like Sehun so much. Do they like Sehun? Is he popular? What should I do? Should I obey these mean girls’ warning? I took a quick glance at Sehun and I caught his eye but then I immediately looked away. Then the teacher arrived and gave us a pair activity. Sehun called my name several times and he kept on asking if we could pair up. I just ignored him and acted as if I can’t hear him.

“Teacher, I’ll do my activity alone since there’s an absent”, I requested teacher Kim and he nodded. I heard Sehun sigh and he also stood up.

“Teacher, can we just have a triad”, he requested too and he continued, ”Jiyeon, me and another one would be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter