Total Makeover

Suddenly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: Hihihi, sorry for the late update>_< Huhuhu, you don't upvote and you don't leave a comment that's why I didn't update last 17th*-* Please upvote and leave a comment^_^ I may update earlier than the update dates if you'll upvoteXD

Sehun's POV

“Please come in! I want to pee”, she said and she tried to pull me but I resisted her pull. I was now standing in front of the girls’ restroom. I really didn’t expect so many women in this restroom. I want to let Jiyeon pee but I can’t just barge in a women’s restroom. This would make me ashamed and embarrassed. What should I do? Huh!

“Yah! Can you just go in and stop gawking?” she shouted furiously. “The line is so long and we still have to line up. Can you just please step inside? Please! I beg you!” she said pitifully. Aigoo, huh!

“Sehun! Just go in! Look at Jiyeon, she really needs to pee!” a part of my mind said. “Tsk! Just find another restroom!” another part of my mind said. It’s like my mind is fighting with one another. Then suddenly Jiyeon kicked my leg. Ouch!

“Aigoo, won’t you go in? Tsk, can you just go in or I might end up peeing here?” she shouted again and didn’t bothered saying sorry. Ayoo, does she really need to pee? Why do people need to pee? Can’t they have a specific schedule when to pee?

“Then, just pee here. Just joking! Let’s just find another restroom with lesser people!” I suggested and I could see that she’s now glaring at me. Hahaha, I might laugh at her because her angry face doesn’t suit with her cute hairstyle and her nerdy glasses.

“What-The-Hell!” she shouted then stomped her feet like a little child. She tried again to pull me but I resisted again. Sorry, Jiyeon!

“Yah!!! Are you trying to kill me, huh? The only thing I want you to do is to go inside now! And besides if we still tried to find another restroom, I would end up peeing while walking. Don’t be stagy and just go in!” she continued shouting.

“Okay, fine I’ll go in!” I finally agreed. I want to kill myself for making such a huge embarrassment to my family. I’m sure my father would kill me if he would suddenly see news about the son of the OH Company’s CEO peeing in the women’s restroom or news that says, “Son of OH Company’s CEO likes to accompany ladies and peek in the ladies bathroom”. Huhuhu, I feel like crying and puking by just thinking of this, yuck!

“Finally!” Jiyeon said then she dragged me in and we lined up in one of the cubicles. All of the women were looking at me and one lady who just went out of the cubicle suddenly shouted upon seeing me, which made me feel more embarrassed. I could only just bow my head so they won’t notice me that much but it’s not effective.

“Can we go out now?” I asked Jiyeon then he looked at me and widened her eyes. I know she hasn’t peed yet but I can’t allow myself to be embarrassed. Why in the world did they invent handcuffs? So stupid that our hands can’t fit in the handcuff’s holes! Why did I put this handcuff?!

“Are you that stupid? Don’t you know that I haven’t peed yet and you want me to come out?! Just bear with it a little longer! I’d be the one who would pee next”, she said then I just sighed and continued to bow down. >_< This is the most unfortunate day in my life! {*-*}

“Yes, it’s my turn!” she said excitedly while I’m feeling ashamed. She went inside the cubicle while I stayed outside. Then here comes another problem; the door can’t be locked because of the handcuffs.

“Why are you still standing there? Come in, so I would be able to lock this stupid door!” she yelled. What?! Should I really go in? People might think weird things if I’d go in. They might think that I’d peek or I am a ert. Huhuhu, my image would be totally ruined.

“Aigoo, should I still pull you inside? You’re so heavy!” she said and she tried to pull me but I resisted. Can’t she pee without me inside?

“WHAT?! NO WAY?!” I said aloud. Suddenly all of the women were giving me cold and super scary stares. Then suddenly Jiyeon pulled me inside with all her force. I ended up standing with her in a cubicle in a women’s restroom. Ayoo, what an unlucky day I have!

“Just face the door and don’t peek, okay? Don’t look back or else you’ll die”, she warned me and I just followed what she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter