My Old Friends

Suddenly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

As soon as our class was finished, I quickly packed my things and went to a cafe. I called for my friends from my old school to have a talk. I arrived at the cafe on time and sat at a table in the corner so no one could hear us.

Both of my friends arrived together. They were wearing school uniforms from my old school. They still look the same since we last met. I am the youngest, smartest and richest of us three. My oldest friend was the smallest of us three and my other friend was the tallest one.

"Sehun, annyeong", the oldest one greeted me with a smile.

"Sehun", the other one called out coldly. He's always like that. He may seem rude but he's not.

"Kris-hyung and Luhan-hyung^_^ I'm glad you came", I addressed them as they took the seats in front of me.

"So, what's with the emergency?" Luhan-hyung asked after we ordered our drinks.

"Well, I suppose both of you already know", I said with a cold tone.

"About Sica?" Kris-hyung asked then I nodded.

"I heard she transferred today to another school", Luhan-hyung said then a waiter gave us our orders.

"Do you even know where she transferred?" I asked them.

"Whoah, why are you asking where she transferred? Are you looking for her?" Luhan-hyung asked. Why is he pretending to not know where she transferred? I bet they were the one who told Sica where I transferred. They were the only people who know where I transferred.

"Did she transfer to your school?" Kris-hyung asked.

"Yes", I admitted sadly.

"Well at least it's not 'her' who transferred", Luhan-hyung said.

"Who are you talking about? Sica?" I asked cluelessly.

"Not her! Don't act like you don't know who I was talking about is!" Kris-hyung's voice is getting louder.

"Hyung, are you mad at me?" I asked him. I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because of a girl!!!

"No, you should just act properly. You transferred into another school because of 'her'. You shouldn't run away from your problems", Kris-hyung advised me. I think he's right. I'm just running away from my problems.

"Hyung, I don't like her anymore! She’s nothing to me now!" I protested. I was hurt because of 'her'. I don't like her nor care about her! She's like a bubble that suddenly disappears.

"You're lying to yourself!!! I was the one who told Sica your new school. She feels like she was at fault. Her only fault was not telling you. But you shouldn't blame her. She just wants what's best for you", Kris-hyung said sadly then sighed.

"Poor Sica", Luhan-hyung said. I know Sica has no fault she just wants the best for me. I don't blame Sica for destroying my relationship with 'her'.

"Well, is it my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter