Mr.Perfect defends Her

Suddenly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: Hihihi^_^ Are you excited for today's update?  Please upvote this fanfic and leave a comment;D By the way, this chapter is dedicated to the three upvoters;) Keep on supporting and reading this fanficXD

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun's POV

As I arrived at the school, I saw Jiyeon arrived with a weird school style. It’s not that I’m criticizing her but I think her old style is better. Why did she change her style? Before she styles up like this: a girl with nerdy glasses and she covers her long hair with a black cap; but now she styles up like this: same with her old nerdy glasses but she styled up her hair in high pigtails. As students see her new style, they all laugh and one even took a photo of her. I could see that Jiyeon feels embarrassed from her face’s expression. I quickly went out of my car and headed towards her.

“Yaahhh! What are you laughing at? Huh?!” I pointed the laughing students and shouted at them. They all bowed their heads and quickly left but they’re still laughing.

“Baby Jiyeon, are you okay? Did they bully you?” I turned around and faced her. I saw her looking straight in to my eyes. She just stared at me after asking and her stare tells me that she likes to kill me.

“I told you to stop calling me baby! We’re not even friends and you call me baby!” she coldly replied and crossed her arms. She’s still directly looking at me as if she was asking for a valid explanation as to why I called her ‘baby’.

“Baby is the best nickname that suits you”; I sweetly said then continued,” Why would you say that we’re not friends?” After saying this, I pouted then whined like a child.

“Why did you think were friends?” she harshly said and smirked. It makes me sad that she doesn’t think of me as her friend.

I just sighed and ,” Yes I know that we are not friends” I saw her agree and nod but then I continued,” We are certainly not friends because we are more than else”

“More than else my ?!” she said. Then she continued,” If we’re not friends, what are we?” She raised one of her eyebrows and she looks like a bad girl if not for her cute hairstyle.

“You really don’t know? We are not friends because we are now lovers”, I happily replied. I saw her eyes widen and her cheeks were turning red. After she realized that she blushed, she gave me a what-are-you-saying look then she quickly ran away. I laughed at her reaction and went to straight to our classroom.

I know the truth that she still doesn’t think of me as her friend; maybe because she didn’t like me or she’s scared to accept me as her friend. I like to be her friend from the moment I saw her, when she was being bullied by the mean girls at the bulletin board on our first day. I really want to be her friend but to be honest I’m a little scared of her because her first impressions of me were so bad. If she’s not being bullied by others and if she doesn’t have that kind of style, I might think that she’s a bully for saying many bad impressions.

As I sat down in my desk, I could see that Jiyeon was blankly staring outside the window. She looks so pitiful like she’s an outcast and she’s wandering as lonely as a cloud so I decided to talk to her.

“Jiyeon-ah, do you want to play while teacher isn’t here yet?” I invited her to play. She looked at me and nodded. I pulled my chair and went closer to her desk.

“What should we play?” she asked me. I’d like to play a game that would make me know her better like the truth-or-dare game but that’s a common game. I want something new and exciting.

“Hhhmmmm, what if we play rock-paper-scissor but the winner would have a privilege to ask one question to the loser! Let’s start”, she just nodded to the game’s mechanics and we started to play the game.

“Rock, paper, scissors, hahaha you lose”, she lost and I . What question should I ask first? I want to ask many things but I should just ask one question.

“Why do they bull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter