Love Lesson

Suddenly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: Hehehe, new update today^_^ Yehey!!! There are 1,000 views for 'Suddenly In Love'. Please upvote and leave a comment;)

Sehun's POV

"Yaahhh!!! Why are you still standing there? Don't you plan to attend classes?" I asked her when I saw her hiding behind a tree near our school's entrance. She looks stunning and beautiful today. She looks different today. She was wearing our school uniform, her long wavy hair was beautifully laid at her back and she didn't wear her nerdy glasses today.

"Well now that you said so, I don't have plans to attend classes. I'll just go home", she replied and she turned back to walk but before she could walk, I grabbed her arm. "Are you shy?" I asked then she nodded.

"Well I don't think they would like me with this style. They would just hate me", she reasoned out and sighed.

"I agree that they would just hate you but you know what, they would hate you because they can't believe the fact that you are way prettier than them", I said then smiled.

"Tsk, you're lying", she said and smirked.

"Hihihi you're the most beautiful girl in the world", I and pinched her cheeks.

"Whatever. You should go now or you'd be late", she said then she gestured me to go.

"I won't go without you. Here wear this cap so they won't recognize you" I handed her a black cap. She wore it then I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Can you remove your arm?" she requested but I acted like I didn't hear her. As we were walking to our classroom, I could notice that many were looking at us. Maybe the boys, who looked at us, were looking at Jiyeon while the girls, who looked at us, were jealous that I'm with her.

When we arrived at our classroom, I stopped myself from laughing so hard because everyone's jaw dropped while they stare at Jiyeon. Jiyeon kept on wearing the cap until our recess.

"Hey, you should remove your cap", I said and I removed the cap myself.

"Come let's go to the cafeteria" I stood and dragged her to the cafeteria. When we were standing in the line, Jiyeon said something.

"I don't like being the center of attention. I think everyone is looking at me". She sounded panicked. I looked around me and she was right everyone was looking at her.

"Well don't mind them", I replied. It also bothers me that boys were looking at her. When we bought our snacks we decided to just eat at our room so we could avoid getting attention. After we finished eating, Jiyeon excused herself.

"I'll just go to the restroom", she said then stood.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" I asked.

"What?!!! Do you want to go at a ladies' restroom again?!" she mocked me and laughed.

"It's not funny", I said with my ducked face. Then she went out while laughing. After minutes, she came back with an irritated look.

"Why do you look so irritated?" I asked when she sat on her desk.

"Well when I went out of the restroom, some boys were asking my number", she told me.

"Well don't give them your number. If someone asked for your number, you should tell them that they still need to go to me for an interview and they should ask permission from me and not you. Understand?" Hhmmmpppp, not anyone could have my baby's number!!!

"Why would I do that?" She laughed at me.

"Well you're my baby Jiyeon and you're my girlfriend. So they should get permission from me", I replied and smirked. Hehehe I am declaring that we are a couple, even though we're not.

"Well Mr. Perfect, I'm not your girlfriend and we're just friends", she said and started to read a book. Hahaha finally, she admitted that we are friends.

"You finally admitted we are friends", I teased then I rumbled her hair.                   

"But just friends" She was not looking at me because she was reading a book.

"Well if you would add girl and friend then it would sum up to girlfriend and you would be lucky to be my girlfriend" I explained but she didn't reply.

After our recess, it's time for our Math class. Our teacher discussed some things and then I could see that most of my classmates were sleeping. I was petrified when our teacher suddenly shouted.

"Everyone!!! Wake up!!!" she shouted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter