Transfer Student

Suddenly In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Note: HelloXD I've updated today;D I want to thank the 93 subscribers especially the 7 subscribers who upvoted this story:) Kamsahamnida/bow/

Jiyeon's POV

As our teacher announced my name, I stood up then smiled at Sehun before going in front. I think I don't have any other choice but to just confess to him. This is so annoying!!! I didn't know there are such things as 'love lessons'. As I stood in front, I could see that all of them are looking at me. I ignored their stares and started talking.

"Uhhmmm, I'm not sure if I like him or not. I just don't know exactly what feelings I have for him but I know that he is important to me. My first impressions of him are completely opposite of him. He was always there when I needed him. He protected me from others. These past years, I've forgotten how to smile or laugh. He taught me again how to smile and laugh. He is someone I cherish and maybe someone I uhhmmm", I paused and took a deep breath. I looked at Sehun and saw him smiling at me. Then I continued, "...someone I love". I choked at the word 'love' because I don't really know if it's 'love'.

"Mind telling us who that person is???" Jinri asked boringly. I suddenly felt butterflies in my stomach upon hearing her question.

"The person I was talking about is Se....." I started talking but then someone interrupted.

"Excuse me???" a girl said upon knocking on our door. I could tell that she ran to our classroom because she's still panting.

"Do you need something?" our teacher asked.

"Well...." she started talking but stopped then she scanned the classroom. It looks like she's looking for someone. Then she continued, "Uhhmmm as of today, I would be studying here, in this class". Oh?! She's a new student? It seems like there would be more transfer students this year including Sehun's old friends, which he mentioned a while ago.

"But our room is already full. Go to another classroom", Sehun said rudely. Hhhmmmm.... It seems like Sehun's mood changed. Before the girl knocked, he was smiling but now he looks really irritated. I've never seen his face look so irritated before. I guess I don't really know him that much~.~

"We'd love to be your classmates, Jessica", Victoria and her friends said in unison. They have the complete opposite face of Sehun right now. The three girls are smiling widely at this new student. I wonder how they know her name. Is she famous?

"So you're a transfer student?" our teacher asked and the new girl nodded. Then our teacher continued, "Come in and introduce yourself. Just find a seat later".

She went in and stood in front. Before facing the class, she looked at me I mean glared at me. Her glare sent chills down my spine and her eyes was saying 'Get lost'. I stepped aside so she could take the center for her introduction.

"Hello everyone", she introduced cheerfully then bowed to the class. Maybe it was just my weird imagination that she glared at me because she doesn't act arrogantly when she introduced herself.

"I'm Jessica Jung or you can just call me Sica. I hope everyone would take good care of me especially Sehun", she finished her introduction then smiled at Sehun, who still looked irritated. I don't know why I felt nervous when she mentioned Sehun and I felt an uneasy feeling upon seeing her smile at him. It's like she knows him. I hope my conclusions are incorrect.

"Okay, where should I seat?" she said while pouting in front of our class. Just then Jungshin, the boy who's sitting in front of my desk, said something.

"You can seat here, Lovely Sica", Jungshin said with a smile then pointed at my desk. Sica giggled when she heard the word 'lovely'. Ugghhh!!! I don't know why I feel irritated?!!! Why would Jungshin offer my desk to her??? He clearly knows that it's my desk.

"Okay, cutie", Sica replied with a flirty tone. What-Da.....?!!!! She accepted Jungshin's offer?!!!! Is she blind?? Can't she notice my things on my desk?!!! I feel outrageous right now!!! She walked to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter