Chapter 9 New Character

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In their house ...

" Its okay mummy ~ We have enough food to eat . And we also dont need any maid to take care of us . Hmm , araso~~ Bye ~ ," Youngji continues cook for their dinner . It have been 2 weeks since they live with each other and also they fight a lot . But , just joking and teasing each other . After about 10 minutes , Youngji finished prepared their dinner . She decorated their dinner table with smile . This is her first full dinner for her and him . Youngji untied her apron and walk upstairs to call Jackson in his room . She stands in front of the door with nervous heart . She takes a deep breath . She wants to knock the door but then she heard something . 

" But Doc , I have about a month before I go to France . Why you suddenly tell me that I have to take a surgery now ? In France ? As soon as possible ? " ask Jackson slowly . He knows that his personal doctor will said that after the new examination results about her brain out . His condition is now become more bad and bad . 

" ... "

" My condition is bad ? But , the result last week is just okay . " Jackson stands at the balcony . Youngji slowly take a step behind him . She feels sad for him . Jackson sighs . How can I leave her alone here with that playboy Kang Joon ? It is impossible .

" I dont want to go now ! I still have a month before the surgery ! I ... " Youngji hugs him from behind . Jackson stops talking . 

" Accept it . Go to France . It is for your sake too . And mine . I dont want you to suffer alone . " Youngji persuade him . 

" But , Youngji , who wants to take care of you as long i'm not here ? You also cannot follow me because you have to study for your future . " Jackson looks at her . Youngji smiles . 

" You go there for just 2 month ! Not 2 years or whatever ! I will take care of myself ! I'm not a child anymore . So , tell your doctor that you will go , " Jackson thinks for a while .

" I will go . Tomorrow . Wait for me in the airport . " he talk to his doctor slowly .After that , Youngji pulls his arm to follow her to the kitchen . Jackson take a sit . He looks amazed with her cooking skills . 

" You , you made all this alone ?! Wow , daebak ! It looks so delicious ! " Jackson take the chopsticks and taste the chicken piece . 

" How the taste ? Delicious ? " ask Youngji curious . 

" Hmm ~ So marvelous ! Where did you learn to cook ? I never know that you can cook ! " praised Jackson . He quite shocked with her because she only 17 years old and she already can cook a difficult foods . 

" Ceh , do you think that I live my life for nothing ? I also know how to cook . So , how is it ? Should I be a chef ? Or should I put my hand in cooking business ? Hehe , " ask Youngji happily . He laughs .

" Of course you can ! As long as you happy and that things dont make you bored easily . It is quite difficult to cook everyday you know . Without skills and talents , you're dead , " 

" Hmm , should I try ? Hmm , whatever ! My job now is quite heavy and yet I still thinks about that ! " Youngji pour a glass of milk for herself . Jackson suddenly remember something that he wants to ask . 

" Umm , Youngji , are you still with Kang Joon ? What I mean is , do you still like him ? What if he knows that you're married ? He might angry with you . "

" Kang Joon ? I still dont know . But , he treats me with care . He absolutely will getting mad with me but not now because he cannot know the truth . I still like him . "

" Ai , aigoo ! This girl made my head hurts more . Yah , do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter