Chapter 12 Serve you right !

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ting ! Youngji glares at her phone angrily . She continues her study . She wants to study more about her Addmath subject because her grade started to going down . Ting ! A new message appeared on her screen phone . She take her phone to look who . Kang Joon ? How dare he want to date with me today . Oh , so this is how you play your game ? 

She opens the battery of her phone and throw it on her bed . So noisy ! Serves you right ! Aish ! If I work at rubber plantation , I take a basin of latex and wipe it onto your face ! What a two face he have ! Youngji grinds her teeth hard and her hand grab a pencil and throw a tantrum on a piece of paper . Yeah , he probably didn't know that I am a diva that cannot be play by him . 

                                        *****

" Youngji , are you turn off your phone yesterday ? " ask Kang Joon . Youngji asked him to meet her at the rooftop today . And she brought a box that contains many things. 

" Here , take this . From today , I am no longer your lovey dovey anymore . " with her strict face , she said that . Kang Joon suprised . He take that box . 

" Hah ? Why ? Did you want to break up with me ? " Youngji feels annoyed to him . 

" Yeah . I want to break up with you ! I am sick with you . I want to couple another guy . I dont love you . You're so boring and I am bored . " Youngji give her reason . Kang Joon feels his pride is tested . 

" What ? I am a boring guy ? I'm not ! " protest Kang Joon . 

" If you not , then it is me that is a boring girl and at the same time convey you to couple with Suzy ? What a funny guy you are , " Kang Joon froze . 

" How d...do ... you know it ? " Youngji smiles.  

" You are the most coward guy that I meet . I'm regret to fall in love with you . " Youngji then walks away and leave Kang Joon alone . She close the rooftop door hard . Kang Joon strong hold of his hand as his greatest secret is revealed . Now , he feels his position as an actor in jeopardy . Youngji might pass it on to the media . He must do something before everything is too late . 

Youngji with her happy mood , she go to her class . She gently singing her favorite song KARA Step . Along the corridor , she smiles to all students who met with her . Suddenly , Teacher you as her classmates teacher called her from behind with gasping breath . Youngji feels strange but she remains silent .

" Good morning Teacher you . What's up Teacher you ? " she politely asked . 

" This is a letter off to you for a week . Yesterday , I met your mother . She said she had a meeting in France next week . So , she wants to take you together with her . " tell Teacher you . Youngji on her face stunned by the news she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter