Chapter 15 The Morning Sunshine

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yah ! What are you doing here you dummy ?! " Youngji points her finger to him . She feels so shocked . She thought that he have a month left before return back to Korea . Jackson smiles . He stirs the mushroom soup .

" Morning my dear , how are you today ? " ask Jackson without turn back . He wants to know what will Youngji react with his sudden appearance . Youngji grinds her teeth tightly . She take a small wool pillow on the sofa and throw it to Jackson . Jackson quickly catch that pillow before ruined his dinner . 

" Yah ! I ask you what are you doing here ! You playboy ! Why don't you just stay there in France forever ! Dummy ! After what you did last week , I hate you ! I hate you ! " Youngji hits him at his shoulder . 

" Stop , stop it Youngji ! I still cook ! I don't want my house get burned because of your childish emotion ! " tell Jackson while his right hand holding a small spoon to taste the mushroom soup . 

" Who cares about house right now ! I have my parents house ! If this house get burned , we just hangout in their house ! Urghh , I feel like I want to punch your face right now ! Who the heck that gave you permission to get back here ?! " Youngji headlock his head . Jackson trying to get away . He bites her hand . 

" Ahh ! Yahhhh ! " Jackson quickly run away from her . They run along the dinner table . Youngji with her strong gaze and Jackson with his smiley face . 

" Yah you , what are you happy about ? " ask Youngji . They just walk around that table face to face . 

" Because I can meet you , " 

" What a joke ! We can just calling to each other by phone , is that right Mr Jackson ? " 

" But , I want to see your face Mrs Youngji , " 

" Go to that girl that you meet in Korea . She's lot prettier than me Mr Jackson , " 

" But you're prettier Mrs Youngji , " 

" I'm not , "

" Yes you're , "

" No , "

" Yes , "

" No , "

" Yes , "

" Aish ! Stop it ! Annoying ! " Youngji mad . Jackson laughing very hard . 

" What are so funny huh ? " 

" You look so jealous right now . Your face are all red ! " Jackson laughing loudly . Youngji quickly covered both of her cheeks . She checked her face on the mirror . She pissed off . She runs to Jackson and pull his hair . 

" My face are totally white ! You liar ! Yah , if you like to made fun of another person in your life , you're dead Wang Jackson . People will hate you , " 

" But you're not . Right ? Look at my handsome face ~ So cute right ?~~ , " Jackson made a puppy eyes . Youngji sighs . She puts her hand down . She sits on a chair . 

" What is your purpose return

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter