Chapter 3 Married ??!!

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on .

At school ...

“ Youngji-ah ~ Lets go dating this night ! “ Kang Joon called her name loudly after she walk in to the school . She turn back . Kang Joon runs to her .

“ Yah ! Dont ask me like that ! So embarassed ! Aish , “ Youngji hits his shoulder . Kang Joon laughs . They two walk together . As they walk together , all the students speak with each other and smile .

“So lucky of her ! “

“ So handsome ! “

“She’s so pretty ! “

“ If I become him , I will couple with a model too ! “

“ Yah , it is Kang Joon that lucky because Youngji parents is super rich ! “

Youngji looks at him . Yeah , yeah . So lucky am I . Kang Joon smiles at them all . They all cheer for him . Although Youngji is Kang Joon’s girlfriend , she receives so many love letters everyday especially when Valentine’s Day . She reads all the letters but she never accept one of them . Because she like Kang Joon only .

“ Honey , I’m sorry for last night because I just go home that night without celebrate your friends birthday . “ Youngji apologizes . They two stop infront Youngji’s classroom . Kang Joon smiles at her . He holds her hands .

“ Its okay . You’re more important for me than my friends . So , you have to rest well . “ Youngji smiles .

“So , go into your class now . Meet me after school . Goodbye ! “ Kang Joon left . After school ? Oh ! I cannot but he just left a while ago . What to do ? Jackson must have wait for me after school . Oh ! What to do now ?

After school ...

“ Erm , honey , actually I have to tell you something . Actually after this ... “ Youngji want to tell him but before she finish , he waved at some students .

“ My friends ! Lets go for karaoke ! Today , my baby attend ! “ Kang Joon smiles at Mark , Jr and Yugyeom . They run towards them . Youngji sighs . If I said that I wanna visit Jackson , of course I ruins their happy mood . Should I just follow them ? They take a bus to go to their place . They spend their time with joking . Youngji also after a while , she forgots all the problem . They hang out about five hours . They also board a ship to enjoy the scenery of Hangang River for about two hours . They ate the buffet on the ship . Kang Joon bought Youngji many presents such as teddy bear , a bouquet of flowers , shoes , dress and many things . Although Youngji dont actually care about it because she have a tons of them at home but she still appreciated it . They two separated from them when going home .

“ Ah ! Honey , actually I have something to do after this ! Can you walk alone today ? “ ask Youngji . Kang Joon looks at her . He nodded .

“ Yeah , sure ! But where are you going right now ? It is night right now , “ Kang Joon worry . Youngji take a look at her watch . It is 8 o’clock . Pity Jackson . He must waited for me along this day .

“ Its okay . Somewhere . Not really important . Annyeong ! “ Youngji runs back opposite from Kang Joon . She absolutely cannot tell him about Jackson because Jacksons’ parents have told her to keep this matter as a secret . Youngji take a bus and she immediately runs to the hospital . She runs to his ward and she opens the slide door of Jackson’s ward slowly . She take a peek whether there are anyone or not in his ward .

Turn it on .

“ Who are you looking for , Miss Youngji ? “ Jackson speak while he read the book on his bed . Youngji smiles . She walks in slowly . Jackson close his book at look at her .

“ Hehe , you know ? Hmm , what are you doing today ? “ ask Youngji to cover her embarrased . She puts all her things on his sofa . Jackson face turns sad .

“ Let me guess , you’re late because dating ? Right ? “ Jackson put both her hands under his arm manly . Youngji frozes .

“ Ehehe , you know ? Yeah , Kang Joon bought me a few presents . I’m sorry , “ Youngji take a sit beside Jackson . Jackson pull a drawer beside him and he take a piece of note . He shows to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter