Chapter 8 School Time

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their honeymoon days ended after a week . It is time for they to focus on their study and for Jackson , before he go to France for his surgery . He must receive the treatment in Korea repeatedly every day . They eat their breakfast together quietly . 

" Ehem ,  why you are quiet today ? " ask Jackson . He put a slice of tomato on a bread and give it to Youngji . Youngji take it . 

" Why ? Is it wrong ? " ask Youngji as her tone is kinda annoying and made Jackson sigh . 

" Yeah , you always talkative as your mouth can explode . Your mouth always opens everywhere and anytime . " Jackson laughs . Youngji grins her teeth . She glares at him .

" This is my mouth ! Not your ! And I always thinks that I have no advantage if talks to you . You not even handsome and short too . Why bother me Mr Shortie ? " reply Youngji . Serve you right Jackson ! Take that ! She stands up and she take her bag and headed to the front door to wear her school shoes . 

" Yah ! What do you call me ?! Short ?! You , wait there ! " Jackson also rushes to the door . Youngji run to her car while laughing . She made a mehrong to him . She asks her driver to drive first and leave Jackson alone . Jackson quickly get into the another car and he follows her from behind . After a long journey , they arrived at their school on time . Youngji and Jackson walk separately to their class . Youngji puts her bag . Sunny and Nana approach her . 

" You girl ! Where are you this one week without noticing us something ! We miss you ! " Youngji smiles . She will never tell them about her wedding until she graduated from her school . 

" Emm , I just take a vacation . This day , my mood is like that . Hehe , so what's new when I gone for a while ? " with her innocent face , she asks . Jackson that arrived later take a seat beside her . 

" Wow daebak ! There is one big news ! We heard that a student from this school is getting married ! Is that logic ? Its not that we can get pregnant when we still under age . So nonsense ! Right Youngji ? " Sunny ask her . Youngji froze . She shocked . Omaigod ! Did the rumors have spread already ? What I'm going to do ! 

" Err , yes but dont we should congratulate them ? We dont know if they get married because they like each other or not . Or they get married because there are something that they cannot prevent ? " Youngji try to change their mindsets . Sunny and Nana looks at each other and then they laughing loudly . 

" Youngji , Youngji , since when you are so serious about this ? Thats just a rumor that we dont know it is true or not. " Nana pats her shoulder . 

" Aigoo , our baby are having her puberty time , " Sunny pinched her cheek . Youngji trying to stop her from . 

" Oh right , you and Jackson

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter