Chapter 7 I wanna punch him

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So , this chapter contain a LITTLE matured things so , if readers dont like it , please skip it . Thank you . >_<

Please open this music . 

" Heo Youngji ! Aigoo , quickly ! Our flight is next ! What are you right now ? " Jackson stand behind Youngji at the back of their car . They arrived at the airport after a lot of bickering this morning . Youngji searches something in the car . She looks calm . 

" Shut up ! I'm looking for my hat . Everytime I took a vacation , I must wear this hat . But , where is it ? " Youngji search every place in their car . For their honeymoon , Youngji and Jackson wearing a couple shirts after their mother forced them many times . Youngji wears a pair of sneakers while Jackson just wears a pair of sandals . Jackson wears his black spectacles .

" Oh ? That pink hat ? Thats your ? I already put it in my bag because you leave it on the floor of our house . " Jackson whistle his mouth . Youngji looks at him . She grinds her teeth and pinch his arm .

" Yah ! I searched for that hat almost 30 minutes here ! Why dont you tell me earlier ?! So annoying ! " Youngji mad .

" Why you dont ask me ? Is that difficult to ask me ? Just ask like this . My husband , did you saw my hat ? Or did you saw my hat ? It is easy ! " Jackson answered made Youngji feeling very angry .

" Yah , thats enough you . If I fight with you , until this night it is still the same . Aish , quickly ! We will missed the flight , " Youngji dont want to keep bickering with him so she pull her luggage away from him . Jackson just follows her from back . After the staff checked their passport , they sits on their seat in the aeroplane . Jackson sits beside the closed window . Their flight will took a long time for about 14 hours . So , they book a VIP seats .

" Jackson , I want to go to the toilet for a minute . Excuse me , " Youngji wants to go to the toilet that located quite far from their place . Jackson nodded . He can see toilet from his place so he will looks at far . Youngji opens her seatbelt and she walks to the toilet . After a minute , she walks back to her seat but suddenly a man grabs her hand. Youngji looks shocked . She looks at him .

" Whats your name pretty lady ? You looks so young . How about sit beside me ? " ask that man . Jackson who watched it from afar quickly go to Youngji .

" Honey , what are you doing here ? And who are you , ahjusshi ? " Jackson grab her hand tightly . He stares at that man . That man quickly released his hand .

" I'm sorry for trouble you . " that man apologize and Jackson brought Youngji back to her seat . Youngji can see that Jackson face looks so angry . She just keep quiet.

" Thank you for earlier . If not because of you , .. "

" Who told you to wear short skirt today ? See , all the men have their eyes on you . Yah , your legs dont looks pretty at all ! So stop wearing a short clothes ." Jackson mumbles . Youngji smiles . She hugs his muscle arm .

" You jealous ? So cute you are ~ " Youngji smiles . Jackson cough a little .

" Who jealous ? Stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter