Chapter 13 Sweet Time

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oii , wake up now ~ You sleep for about an hour on my bed, " Jackson poke her cheek . Youngji with her messy hair opens her eyes slowly . She can see Jackson figure in front of her . Jackson keep poking her cheek while laughing .

" Hmm , stop doing that ~ I wanna to sleep more , " Youngji pissed off . 

" So , should I stop Mrs Youngji aka my wife ? " ask Jackson . Youngji thinks a while and she quickly opens her eyes back . She sits up within instant . Her eyes big and then she smiles . 

" Jackson ?! I miss you a lot !! " shout Youngji and then she hugs him tightly . Jackson pats her back slowly . 

" Yeah . Me too , " reply Jackson . Everyday I thinks about you Youngji . Youngji stares his eyes . 

" It have been a month since I last meet you . How are you? Everything okay here ? Did they served you enough food to eat ? How the treatment ? " ask Youngji . Jackson smiles then he pinch her nose . 

" Everything okay here Youngji . Don't ask me continuously . " after that , they quiet . They looking at each other eyes . Suddenly , Youngji shed a tears . She hugs Jackson again .

" I seriously miss you a lot . I always thought that I am gonna meet you again . " Youngji relieved that she can meet him again . 

Someone opens the door ..

" Jackson , it is time for me to check your condition today." a young doctor come in . Youngji slowly wipe her tears . That doctor stand at the door . 

" Oh . Did I bother you two ? " ask that doctor . Jackson slowly released his hug . He walk to his bed . 

" No , not at all . So Youngji , this is my doctor as long I stay here . He will take care of me . Although he is from Thailand , he is the only doctor that can speak Korean language here . You call him Dr BamBam .  " Youngji bows to him . Dr BamBam also bows his head . 

" Jackson , may I ask ? This is your friend ? " ask Dr BamBam . 

" No , no . I forgot to introduce her to you . This is my wife. Her name is Heo Youngji . " 

" So , you're married ? 17 years old ? Wow . I am older than you but you're married first . Congratulations ! " congrats Dr BamBam . 

" Thank you Doc . I also will wait for your good news ! " joke Jackson . BamBam looks so shy . He opens his medical check up on a table . 

" Yeah , but first of all , I must examine you to make sure that you're in a good condition to go to my wedding , " Youngji smiles . This doctor seems so nice and humble . He quite handsome too . I wonder why he is not married yet . About 30 minutes , Youngji sits quietly on a chair . She focus to Jackson because she also wants to know his current condition . After BamBam finished , Youngji walk beside him . 

" So , how his current condition ? Did he fine ? " ask Youngji worried . Jackson also wait for his answer . 

" He is fine . Nothing wrong . And he also can be prepared for his operation next week . Are you ready Mr Jackson ?" BamBam smiles . Jackson looks at Youngji . Youngji nodded . Yeah ! You can do it Wang Jackson ! Don't worry! 

" I am ready Doc . Set the date for next week . " 

                                         ******

" I thought that you're afraid to do the operation Jackson," they are having their dinner at the classy restaurant that night. Youngji changed her clothes . She wears a black t-shirt that have no sleeves and wears a black skirt . Also with a brown reddish boots in colour . She lets her long hair on her shoulder . Jackson also wears a si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter