Chapter 1 Hurt

Fake Gangsta And Real Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turn it on .

She holds a cup of coffee while walk on the street . She walks like a model . Her long hair tied nicely . Her perfume made everyone smile . Her smile fulled with beauty . Her white dress so stunning . Her black high heels and black bag on her back . Her sunglasses big and looks rich . 

" Youngji ! Yah ! Why you cannot wait for me this morning ?! You should wait for me because we are neighbours ! Aish , " Jackson run towards her from far . Youngji turns back to look at Jackson . She smirks . Jackson stop beside her .

"Who told you to be late ! What a fool boy . Why I as the popular girl at school must be neighbours with such a fool and ugly boy like you ? So unlucky . " Youngji mumbles slowly . Jackson looks at Youngji . He armlock her head quickly .

"Yah ! How dare you ! We friends since childhood ! How can you told me to ignore you just like that ? Aish , this little girl . You should feels lucky because I am your best friend . I always brought your lunch ! Your umbrella ! If I dont bring those things , you think you will live like this ? Aish , " Jackson poke her forehead . Youngji stares at him .

" Stop complaining ! You ugly pumpkin ! Yeah , yeah . I should be happy because you are my friend but I have a lot of other friends ! Not like you . You just have me . Hahahahaha ! Pity boy ! " Youngji runs . Jackson mad . They runs on the street while laughing loudly . They love to tease with each other . They have been friends for about 17 years old . Their parents love to meet each other when they just babies . Both of them are rich . Youngji 's father owns a several coffee shops around the world . Jackson 's father have a big teaching place for fencing . Their mother owns a big boutique in Korea . So , their relationship like a brother and sister . At school , Jackson dont have many friends because he like to get angry at the students that make a little mistake . He is so detailed person . But , he is so popular because he is so handsome when get angry .For Youngji case , she have a lot of friends because she have a lot of aegyo and charms . She also a very popular girl in the school . They two also sit next to each other in the class . They two also always compete in the class when exam . They two are intelligent because they received a great tutors at home .

They walk into the school together . Sunny and Nana are Youngji friends . Youngji see them walk together to the class . She called their name .

" Sunny ! Nana ! Wait for me ! Jackson , I go first ! Bye ! " Youngji pats his head . Jackson just looks . Hmm , should I tell Youngji about my parents will move to France ? But , next month I will go to France . What should I do about this ? Should I just keep quiet and go ? Hmm . Jackson take a seat in his class . Youngji busy talking to her friends .

" Emm , Youngji . I have something to tell you . " Jackson interrupted their chats . Sunny and Nana looks at each other.

" What Jackson ? You always like to ruin our chats . " Youngji looks at him . Sunny and Nan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter