Chapter 3.1

The Return of Superman

COEX Aquarium

Gangnam District
 
"Wah Poppa look so many fishes.", Lauren happily told his father.
 
"Dory is there see.", Daniel said while imitating the fish.
 
The trio are now in one of the largest aquarium in Korea, the COEX Aquarium. The kids have been bugging him and his wife to go to the beach but the weather is too cold for them so they settled here.
 
"Look kids there are so many turtles and fish here right.", he said.
 
"Poppa I want to eat that one.", Daniel pointed at the Stingray, "it looks like a floating pancake."
 
"Yah my son your hungry again." , he is amazed by his sons creativity and gluttony.
 
Daniel just smiled at him. They now walk thru the long tank tunnel. He and the kids are awestruck with how many fish are there. It felt like they are really under the ocean.
 
"Poppa I see Nemo.", Lauren happily pointed at the clownfish.
 
"Eh if Dory and Nemo are here then SpongeBob?", Daniel said. He and Lauren then tried to search at the tank.
 
Nichkhun just laugh at his kids. "Hey SpongeBob is not here but you can see Patrick Star see.", he pointed at the starfish.
 
"Eh but that's blue and not pink.", Lauren said. She don't get why his father's pointing at that star saying it's Patrick.
 
"Eh Patrick is pink?", he don't know who are the characters of Spongebob so he just assumed that the starfish is like one of the character in the show.
 
"I want to ride the shark Poppa." Daniel said which irked Nichkhun.
 
"Eh you can't ride that.", he informed his son. He knows how stubborn his son, he would bother him until he gets what he wants.
 
"Why don't we go over there so we can touch a very big fish?!.", he suggested before his son go on a mini rampage.
 
☆*:.。. NICHKHUN INTERVIEW .。.:*☆
 
Q: From whom do you think your son get his stubborn attitude?
 
"I guess it's from his mom. Fany always want to get what she wants and if you don't give it to her she'll leave you behind."
 
End of Interview
 
They now went to the dolphin section. There is still an ongoing dolphin show when they went in.
 
"Poppa look the fish are jumping.", Lauren said by what she's seeing.
 
Daniel is just looking at the big "fish" with amazement.
 
"Kids that is a dolphin.", Nichkhun explained to his kids.
 
The host suddenly asked 10 kids who wants to touch the dolphin. The crowd grow wild. Some wants to touch them while the others doesn't want to touch the big mammal.
 
Daniel and Lauren raised their hands which shock Nichkhun.
 
"Are you sure you want to touch the dolphin?"
 
They look at him and beamed showing their cute crescent eye smile.
 
"Yes oppa!", they both shouted enthusiastically.
 
All of them walk to the pool and touch the dolphin.
 
"Each Poppa it's skin is smooth.", Daniel said while rubbing the dolphin's tummy.
 
The host once again asked the kids if they could make a dolphin sound. Without further ado Lauren did a dolphin squeal which made everyone die because of cuteness.
 
"Wow very good eh! For all of the kids here you have free stuff toy!", the host announced which made the kids and the adult alike to be excited.
 
The kids jump out of joy and grab their new stuff toy.
 
"Unnie can I have the pink big fish?", Lauren asked sweetly. The one who gives away the stuff toy smiled at the sweet little girl.
 
"Here you go sweetie.", she said while giving away the pink dolphin.
 
"Unnie I want that red octopus!", Daniel excitedly asked for the toy. She gives it to him and smiled.
 
Nichkhun who's behind them asked the kids to thank them.
 
"Unnies thank you for the toys!", they both chorused.
 
They now went out of the dolphin section and proceeds to the section where kids can interact with the animals.
 
Nichkhun went to the frog area and grab one. "Daniel! Lauren! You want touch the frog?"
 
The kids especially Lauren squirmed at the frog.
"Poppa I don't want to touch that." , she said while hiding behind his older brother's back.
 
"Lauren don't be scared come on let's touch the little frog.", Danile bravely said while tugging the hands of his little sister.
 
"Come on Lauren the frog won't bite you. Daddy is here okay."
 
The girl nodded her head and was about to touch when suddenly the frog croak. She was startled by the sounds me which made her cry.
 
Nichkhun left the frog inside the aquarium and went to hug Lauren.
 
"Yah don't cry my baby.", he kissed her daughter's cheek to comfort her.
 
"Poppa hic the frog  hic sound scary."
 
"No Baby look oppa is not scared." He pointed at the brave Daniel who's busy touching the frogs.
 
"No I don't want to let's get out of here.", the little girl is now throwing tantrums.
 
"Okay why don't we go to the Penguins? Daniel come your sister wants to see the penguins.", he shouted to get his son attention.
 
Lauren suddenly stop crying when she saw the Penguins.
 
"So many Pororo!", they both shouted.
 
"Yah you want some to wear this hat?", he said while showing them a penguin looking hat.
 
"I want one!", Daniel raised his hand.
 
"Me too! Then for you too Poppa and Momma!", Lauren really loves her mom that she didn't forget to ask his father to buy one for her mom.
 
"Okay one for Lauren," he said while putting the hat on her. "One for Daniel, one for me and one momma.", he said.
 
"Come let's take a picture." He said as he takes a beautiful selca with his kids.
 
☆*:.。. NICHKHUN INTERVIEW .。.:*☆
 
"I want to visit this again with my wife. I mean it nice to go here with your complete family right. You want momma to come to right?"
 
The 2 kids who's sitting prettily in his lap nodded their heads.
 
"Momma would shout if she sees the frog!"
 
End of Interview
 
A/N. That's all for today guys. I'll try to make this story alive once again. Thank you for your support and love!
 
Hugs and Kisses!
 
xoxo