Chapter 2.3

The Return of Superman

Gangnam District
South Korea

Ding Dong Ding Dong

~Poppa someone's on the door~ Daniel shouted.

It's still 10 in the morning and yet the Horvejkul house is already in a big mess. Toys and clothes are sprawled in every corner of the house, Prince Fluffy is having his own bathroom in the living room and breakfast is still not served.

~Yah baby don't open the door. Wait for me.~ Nichkhun hollered he is wearing a pink apron, yeah pink courtesy of his beautiful wife.

Nichkhun scratched his head in annoyance.~Yah aren't they too early?~ he said.

~Poppa it's already 10 you just woke up late.~ Lauren said while trying to put a fake make up on her dolls.

~Neh sorry baby poppa is a little too tired.~ he felt sorry for his attitude earlier.

Nichkhun proceed to open the door while Daniel is beside trying to peek who's ringing the doorbell.

~Yow why are you so slow in opening the door.~ the tall guy in the door said.

~What happened to your face hyung you look like a panda!~ the other guy laughed at his state.

~Hey stop teasing Khun.~ the other one said.

Nichkhun who looks pissed and at the same time happy to see his brothers again.

~Yah stop teasing me or I'll slam the door in your face.~ he joked. ~Yah hyung you're saying mean words in front of your son. see~ the tallest guy said and pointed at Daniel.

~2PM hyung Annyeonghaseyo!~ he shouted. ~Come in! Come on! Let's play now.~ he said while pulling the hands of the former 2PM maknae.

~Your so hyper active right now Eh Daniel.~ Chansung said. When they enter the living room he felt like this isn't the house of the clean freak Tiffany. ~Yah hyung what happened to your house?! And are you cooking something?! I smell burned pancakes!~ he hollered.

Nichkhun who was busy entertainment his guest immediately run to the kitchen. The other people just went inside and made theirselves comfortable in the living room.

~Yah Khun your house is literally in a mess. Did Fany left you?~ Taecyeon joked. ~Yah Taec don't say that infront of the children.~Junsu said.

Nichkhun went out of the kitchen looking stress. ~Gosh this is such a mess the breakfast is already burned.~ he said tiredly.

~What's the problem we can order Ramyeon or Black bean noodles?~ Wooyoung suggested. ~The kids can eat it right?~ he also asked.

~Yeah that's a good idea my men.~ he brightly smiled at the suggestion. ~By the way Daniel where is Lauren?~

~Upstairs?~ he said.

Suddenly light footsteps can be heard going down. ~Yah Poppa Junsu Oppa is here?~ a shrill voice of the little girl can be heard.

Junsu who was seated in the couch waved at the cute little girl. ~Yah Lauren you prefer Junsu over me?~ Taecyeon asked the little girl.

The girl just smiled and went beside Junsu.
~Junsu Oppa when will we meet your baby?~ She asked him. It's been a long time since she have a new playmate and she can't wait for the baby to come out.

Junsu smiled at her. ~Sooner little angel.~

~Haha I knew it Lauren just want to know about your baby.~ Taecyeon said.

~Hey why do you guys kept on asking my kids on who likes whom?~ Nichkhun asked, ~we all know that my kids only likes me.~ he proudly continued.

~Yah Khun nobody care about what you say!~ Junho teased Nichkhun who in return just pouted and went to call the noodle shop.

After he made an order he went back to the room. ~Yah why don't you help and clean up the house?~ Nichkhun ordered the boys.

~Hey how can you treat your guest like this?!~ Junho said but he's unconsciously cleaning up the toys of the kids.

Wooyoung who's earlier was looking at the pictures in the piano speak up.

~Hyung I'm so jealous of you.~ Wooyoung patted his hyung shoulder.

~Then go and get married!~ Nichkhun laughs at him.

~Yeah Bora and you should get married already!~ Junho said which embarrassed Wooyoung ~Speak to yourself Junho, you've been dating Sunny for a long time now Eh!~ Junsu said making Junho also flustered.

~Wow you're brave guys to say that on national show.~ Taecyeon said to the group. ~Shut up Mr. I'm-Single-and-Jealous.~ Nichkhun teased Taec.

~Why are you only teasing me guys Chansung is also single.~ Taec pouted then pointed at Chansung who is busy playing with the kids.

~Hyung I'm being silent here so don't you dare make me join in your I'm Single but Jealous club.~ Chansung .

~Yah I forgot we have gifts for you little ones.~ Junho told the kids who immediately run to him as soon as the heard gifts.

Junho handed them their gifts. The 2 kids roughly unwrapped the gifts.

Daniel was the first to open his gift. ~Wah Pororo bear.~ he's so happy to see the stuff toy.

Lauren also received a Pororo bear so they won't fight who got a better gift.

~What would you say to them kids?~ Nichkhun asked them.

~Oppa/Hyung Kamsahamnida!~ they both chorused.

~Hey that's not all that we will give here you should wear this okay!~ Wooyoung handed them the clothes.

~Wah Hello Kitty dress!~ Lauren received a pink dress with a Hello Kitty face on the top.

~Poppa see I also have Mickey Mouse shirt just like yours !~ Daniel exclaimed.

The 2PM hyungs are very pleased to see that the gifts they give made the children happy.

~Daniel and Lauren you wanna changed your clothes to this one?~ Wooyoung said to the kid.

~Yah we want! We want.~ the 2 kids jump out of joy. They have so many clothes but they're really happy to received this one because it was given to them by their Poppa's friend.

After a few minutes of changing clothes the kids went out an show them the dress. They did a mini fashion runway show that was hosted by Taecyeon.

Ding dong ding dong

Wooyoung was the first to stand up after hearing the doorbell.

~Yah the food is here.~He shouted happily and proceeded to open the door.

~Kamsahamnida!~ he said to the delivery boy. ~Yah Khun you pay for this.~ he told Nichckhun who was following him.

~Hey it's your suggestion and you're the first one to open the door, so you pay him.~ Nichkhun laughingly said.

Wooyoung was surprised at what he said. ~Hey I'm the guest here so you should pay.~

~I'm just kidding you know! Pick that up and bring it to the living room.~ he said while paying the delivery boy.

The pair bring the food to the living room which made those who wait happy.

~Yippee food.~ Lauren happily said.

The group started eating but Nichkhun put a big bib and assisted them in eating so they won't so they won't spill the food on their new clothes.

~Daniel don't play with your food. Come on say Ah.~ he said while helping they boy in his food.

~Poppa Lauren have black sauce in her hands.~ she cutely said to his dad with her dirty hands facing Khun's face.

~Yah you wipe your hands here not on your clothes okay!~ he give her the towel.

2PM looked at him with amusement. They know Khun is very caring but they're really happy to see him act so fatherly to his kids.

~Wah I wanna get married also.~ Taecyeon said, he is now happily jealous of Khun.

~Go find yourself a girlfriend first Taec.~ Junho jokingly said.

~I'm so jealous of you hyung. I wish I married Fany first so I can have this wonderful family.~ Chansung teasingly told Khun who was shock at what he heard.

He composes his self and proudly said, ~Sorry guys but Fany is mine from the moment we met.~ ten crosses his arms on his chest.

~I know that hyung that's why I'll wait for your Lauren to grow up.~ he smirked at him. Junsu mumbled ~We have a pedo here Eh.~ which earned a good laugh from the elders.

~Eh but Chan Hyung Hee hyung also said he wants Lauren.~ Daniel interrupted the group.

~What! Lauren you have so many admirers Eh.~ Junsu said to the girl ~You really are pretty ne.~

~Just like your mommy! You know what kids your mommy also have lots of admirers.~ Wooyoung said to them which gain the attention of the two kids.

~Yah but your Poppa won out of all of them. I'm great right.~ Khun again proudly said.

~Yeah Poppa is the greatest!~ Lauren cheered his father happily.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was already past noon when 2PM decided to leave the house. The kids are already sleepy and ready to have their afternoon nap.

~Yah Khun we should go already.~ Junho said to Khun who's carrying and patting the back of the sleeping Lauren.

~I still have some photoshoot hyung. Well come and visit again next time.~ Wooyoung who was laying on the sofa sit up.

Nichkhun smiled at them ~It's great to be complete like this.~ it's been so long since 2PM members had a get together in reel and real life.

~We should do this again.~ Chansung assured his former members.

~Come on guys the next we would meet will be on my bachelor's party.~ Taecyeon proudly said.

~Eh then we will never see each other for the rest of our lives?~ Nichkhun jokingly asked to no one.

~Yah I'll get married soon.~ Taecyeon protested.

~Shh the babies are sleeping.~ Junsu hush the boys as Daniel suddenly stirred from his heavy sleep. ~Khun you should teach me how to take care of babies okay?.~ he added.

Wooyoung stand up from his seat and quietly asked the members to go out.

~See you soon guys. I really missed this bonding.~ Nichkhun said as he wave his goodbyes to his fellow 2PM members.

~Take care of your kids and wife Khun Hyung.~ Chansung reminded him.

~Bye Khun see you soon.~ they wave their goodbyes before entering the car.

Nichkhun shuts the door and went to put down Lauren on the King size bed. He next carried Daniel who was sleeping in the living room.

After putting them in the bed he settled his self beside them and fell on a deep slumber.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
The kids were amazed at what they are seeing fishes are everywhere surrounding them.

~Poppa I see Nemo.~ Lauren happily pointed at the clownfish.

~I want to ride the shark Poppa.~ Daniel said which irked Nichkhun.


A/N. I know guys it's another crappy chapter but I hope I had express what I want with this chapter which is to show the bonding with 2PM, Khun and the kids.

Thank you once again to the readers and subscriber! Also I have write another story it's a KhunFanyTop story entitled Past, Present, Future. How you can drop by and give tine to read it.