Chapter 2.1

The Return of Superman

One week has passed since they had their first shoot for the variety show. Nichkhun and Tiffany can be seen cooking inside their kitchen. The 2 kids are busy showing their aegyo to the camera surrounding them.

~Yeobo can you pass the ketchup.~ Nichkhun tells his lovely wife who's busy preparing a banana milk shake for their kids.

Tiffany went to the refrigerator and gave Nichkhun what he needed. She peeked at her husband shoulder to see what he is doing. ~Aigoo rice omelette for breakfast? Put a flower shaped on Lauren and car for Daniel.~ she told her husband who looks petrified at what she said.

He snap out of his thoughts and look at his wife. ~Flower will be easy but car? Wouldn't that be too hard to do?~ he asked. Tiffany just let out a light laugh and squeeze his hubby's arm. ~Of course I was just kidding I know that would be too hard to do.~ as she went back to what she was doing.

Nichkhun just shakes his head at his wife jokes. While the husband and wife are busy cooking, the children busied themselves with playing the cameras in the living room.

Daniel waves to his sister to come to where he stands. ~Lauren look someone is inside the tent.~ The little girl who is busy brushing her doll hair stand up and walk straight to his brother.

~Ahjussi Annyeong!~ she greeted the camera with a full aegyo smile. Daniel playfully stick out his tongue to the camera before greeting them.

~Is it hot in there?~ he ask. The cameraman just shook his head as he isn't allowed to speak any words.

~Ahjussi why aren't you answering?~ Daniel ask because he was curious why he won't speak up.

Lauren who's also curious told his brother that maybe the cameraman is deaf.

~Ah good Lauren maybe that's why he's not talking.~ and with that the both of them left the cameraman. 'Those kids thought I was deaf' he sweat drop because of them.

The two kids went to their parents to ask if the food is all ready.

~Momma we're not still ready to eat?~ Daniel ask.

Tiffany who's helping his husband in carrying the foods looks at their son and smiled. ~The food is ready. Both of you better sit down so we can start eating.~

The two settles themselves in their kiddy chair so they can eat. Tiffany places the food infront of their kids.

During their meal Tiffany told his husband about his task. ~Oppa the kids will be having their monthly check up today better get yourself ready with their crying okay.~ Nichkhun felt threatened by Tiffany. He knows how stubborn their children will act every time they see a doctor. 'Just like they're mom' he thought.

~Aigoo can't you come with me?~ he ask his wife with adorable smile on his face. Tiffany just shakes her head. ~Aniya Oppa you should do it alone, right kids?~ she ask the now confused children. ~Okay I'll do it because I'm super dad right!~ he smiled with defeat.

Tiffany looks at her watch and gently stands up. ~I have to go now I still have my recordings and practice. Have fun with the children.~ she smiled then placed a soft kiss on his cheeks.

She went to their children and places soft kisses on their head. ~I have to go now see you soon babies.~ she smiled to their kids.

Lauren and Daniel looks to their momma teary eyed but both of them stop themselves from crying knowing that they still have their poppa with them.

~Momma bye bye I'll miss you!~ Lauren says while holding her momma's hand.

Daniel stood up from his chair and reach for his mom neck and kissed her cheeks. ~Daniel will be a good boy again to Poppa momma.~ he says.

~Okay now momma has to go. Bye bye.~ Tiffany pick her stuffs and leaves her family.

Nichkhun cleans up the dining table and told the children to dress up. The children obliged to their father's request.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The trio are now seen driving to the medical center. Inside the car Nichkhun plays some music to avoid the boredom.

Overdose by EXO is now playing which makes Daniel sing a long to the song while doing the head and hands movement for the song.(A/N just think that the song was release in the future.)


~Poppa next song choose from Got7 Oppa.~ Lauren ask his father. It's not like she doesn't like EXO but she prefers Got7 because of her BamBam Oppa.

Nichkhun looks at the rear mirror and smiled mischievously like reading his daughter's mind whether she likes someone from Got7.

~Eh Lauren likes BamBam hyung.~ Daniel told his Poppa. This earned him a pinch in the arm. ~See poppa Lauren doesn't want you to know.~ Daniel continued teasing his little sister.

~Wae? Lauren you don't love poppa anymore?~ he teasingly asked his daughter.

~Aniyo! Aniyo! Lauren only loves poppa.~ she is now teary eyed because of all the teasing that she got.

Nichkhun have now stop teasing her daughter. ~Ah don't cry my baby I'm just kidding you! Poppa knows how much you love me.~ he smiled.

~But Lauren listen more to Got7 hyung songs than yours poppa.~ Daniel told him. ~Aigoo stop teasing your sister.~ Nichkhun hush his older son.

Lauren looks at his brother accusingly and told him that he prefers to listen to Red Velvet than SNSD because he likes Irene unnie. Daniel retorted with a big no and said that he like her mom's group.

~Aigoo you kids are still young you should love Poppa and Momma okay?! Or we will be sad.~ he told them.

Both kids look at their father and said that they love them more than anyone.

The car has now has stop in the parking lot and went inside the center. The 2 kids looks terrified in what they are seeing. They are clearly familiar with the place.

~Poppa let's go home.~ Daniel is pulling his father's hand. He doesn't want to go here because of what they would do to him.

~Aniyo, we have to see the doctor okay.~ he says while they continue on walking towards the doctor.

~No I don't like it.~ Daniel cries.

~Poppa Lauren is scared.~ Lauren runs away from his father's grip.

~Aish Lauren don't run.~ Nichkhun shouted and jogs towards his daughter while Daniel follows his father crying.

Lauren stops and looks at his father. ~I don't like hospitals.~ she truthfully said.
~Me too Poppa~ Daniel makes second the motion.

Nichkhun sighed with what he's hearing. He search if there's any bench available for them to seat down. He found one and pulled them to one.

~Hospital and doctors are not scary. They cure and help sick people.~ he told them. ~But we're not sick.~ Daniel says. He released another sigh for the day.

'Is really going to the hospital that scary?' Nichkhun thought.

~Well going to the hospital doesn't mean your sick. They have to check if your doing good and to avoid being sick.~ he smiled at them and continued ~You don't want to get sick right?~ Both of them nods their head.

~Momma and Poppa will be sad if you get sick.~ he told them.

~Poppa Daniel understands now so don't be sad.~ he held his father's hand while Nichkhun slightly squeeze his hand back.

~Lauren too won't let Poppa and Momma sad.~

~Aish now let's go to doc okay.~ Nichkhun stood up and walks to the room where the doctor is waiting.

☆*:.。. o NICHKHUN INTERVIEW o .。.:*☆

~Tiffany and I have been bringing our kids to the hospital for their check up and every time we do they always end up crying.~ He chuckled while reminiscing the hospital scene.

Q. Why are they scared of the hospital?

~I guess it's because of the injection. You know kids are getting vaccines. So I guess that where they started getting scared.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Nichkhun is sitting while his children are getting their height measured .

~Ooh Lauren you got taller by an inch.~ the doctor told Lauren.

~Eh I would be tall like momma?~ she ask.

~Yes if you will sleep early and eat good foods. Now come here Daniel I'll get your height.~ she called the attention of Daniel.

Daniel stand in front of the doctor so she could get his height. ~Oh you also get taller now Daniel.~ she said to him.

The doctor went back to her seat and talked to Nichkhun about the result of the check up.

~Mr. Horvejkul your children are growing up fast. For their age they are taller than average.~ she told him while his listening attentively.

~But they are kind of underweight for their age.~ the doctor continued which shocks Nichkhun.

~Wae? Are they too thin for their age?~ he asked.

~No Mr. Horvejkul but I suggest you limit them in eating junk foods and oily foods.~

~Oh okay I think we spoiled them a little too much.~ he sighs.

~Don't worry overall they are healthy children.~ the doctor smiled.

~Okay doc thank you for your help.~ Nichkhun stands up and bows to the doctor.

~No problem at all.~ the doctor says.

Nichkhun look at his children and called them out.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

~Wah Bacon Hyung!~ Daniel shouted excitedly.

~Your so cute Lauren.~ Krystal says.

~Super Junior Ahjussi!~ Lauren says while Nichkhun is laughing at what his daughter said.

Nichkhun and the children went to SM Ent.
What chaos will ensue during their visit?

Authors Note: after a whole day of reading khunfany fanfics again, I was highly inspired to write another chapter. I maybe a little delulu but Khunfany fighting. I hope the rumors aren't true! :)